+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

ms-can

Sep 2, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Candy85 said:
Hello friends I got PPR today September 13, 2015.

I have a question, my child 5years passport expires in November and we are inland will it be a problem when I send it?
Yes, it has to be renewed before sending. Check PPR letter again, it states that passport has to be valid for 6 months - "Passports must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages"

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I posted this as a separate thread but did not receive any replies. I'm posting it again here since this thread is sticky

"Hello All,

A friend of mine who does not follow this forum received a PPR on September 2 asking him to submit his passport to the Local VO it came with specific details and photo requirements. The PPR landed in his account on MyCIC.

Yesterday he received another PPR to his e-mail sent directly from Ottawa asking him to submit to Ottawa (the same PPR most are receiving). The photo requirements were different to that of his local VO.

Why do you guys think the second PPR was sent?

Also, how should he proceed about this?

Cheers in advance for all the help."

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
Hello all,
I got the mail below in my ECAS but not movement in MYCIC or any email , what does this mean?

"We sent you correspondence on September 4, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"

JIJI

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
Hello all,
I got the mail below in my ECAS but not movement in MYCIC or any email , what does this mean?

"We sent you correspondence on September 4, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"

JIJI
Usually you see this update that correspond to a request letter for information they sent you via MyCIC so if you didn't receive any letters on September 4th in your myCIC, I would suggest that you take screen shot from your myCIC where it shows your different activities plus screen shot from your ECAS and send them via CSE and also call the call center and ask for help

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Usually you see this update that correspond to a request letter for information they sent you via MyCIC so if you didn't receive any letters on September 4th in your myCIC, I would suggest that you take screen shot from your myCIC where it shows your different activities plus screen shot from your ECAS and send them via CSE and also call the call center and ask for help
@AAlhadka ,
Thanks for the advise and congrats on your eventual landing experience
JIJI

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Hi mates, just received a request for Schedule A (IMM 5669)...

ITA Mar 27 (FSW inland)
AOR May 15
Jun 2 Passport scanned
Jun 8 RCMP requested
Aug 14 ECAS 2nd in process
Sep 15 Schedule A requested

One quick question: the letter mentions "You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form)".
So should I just submit first page OR the whole form (4 pages including signed page)??

Many thanks for your advice and suggestion, cheers!!!

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
UK2C said:
Hi mates, just received a request for Schedule A (IMM 5669)...

ITA Mar 27 (FSW inland)
AOR May 15
Jun 2 Passport scanned
Jun 8 RCMP requested
Aug 14 ECAS 2nd in process
Sep 15 Schedule A requested

One quick question: the letter mentions "You can submit a first page of Schedule A (IMM5669 form)".
So should I just submit first page OR the whole form (4 pages including signed page)??

Many thanks for your advice and suggestion, cheers!!!
Is it that the request letter stated this form is to determine for decision. If it so. Its positive one. Fill up all 4 pages.
God faiths.

pawan_kumar

May 18, 2015
JI JI IRAWO said:
Hello all,

Hi buddy,
Same for me as well. It shows decision made in my e cas and same line as per your e cas.
Pls share your timeline

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
For all those whose passports are expiring in 6 months.
If you are an in lander, already in canada - You dont need a 6 month valid passport.
- I was in the same situation(my passport is expiring this December) and emailed CIC. They sent me a reply email saying that the passport must be valid for 6 month only if we are an outlander and asked me to send my current passport.

But anyways, I renewed my passport within 25 days after PPR and sent my passport for visa stamping today.
I also attached an explanation letter explaining my situation.

hope this helps.

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys I saw in my ECA decision made but no any mail in inbox of my cic, do u have any idea how many days it will take to get any kind of messege about it?

Best of luck for everybody.....

pawan_kumar

May 18, 2015
abinash1998 said:
Hello guys I saw in my ECA decision made but no any mail in inbox of my cic, do u have any idea how many days it will take to get any kind of messege about it?

Best of luck for everybody..

Iam on 28th days , after decision made on 18th Aug.

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pawan_kumar said:
abinash1998 said:

Best of luck for everybody..

Iam on 28th days , after decision made on 18th Aug.
Oh!!@ 28 days....its so long anyway thx Pawan....

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This would be my last post here..

Today I got my PR card ..

June 29 th Landing ;

Total = 80 days I got my PR card

My ECAS over all status Complete with following lines

We received your application for permanent residence on March 6, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 11, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
You entered Canada at the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Airport office on June 29, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.

Good luck to you all ...

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
krishna19 said:
This would be my last post here..

Today I got my PR card ..

June 29 th Landing ;

Total = 80 days I got my PR card

My ECAS over all status Complete with following lines

We received your application for permanent residence on March 6, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 11, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
You entered Canada at the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Airport office on June 29, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.

Good luck to you all ...
Hi krishna its very nice to hear that you completely set, received PR card. Good luck for your future life.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your real helpful post! I have the same situation, My passport is expiring in 6 months and 10 days and I have a late May Aor (ITA March 27th). I am inside canada but I am "NOT" from a visa exempt country! Are you sure that even for me I do not need to have a 6 months valid Passport?! In your PPR did they mentioned that you do have to send a passport which is valid for more than six months and then you emailed them about it and they said it is okey you can send the old passport? Or they did not even ask in the ppr letter for more than 6 month valid passport?

Would you please post the exact Email that CIC have sent for you?

Thank you in advance!

kingofsky said:
For all those whose passports are expiring in 6 months.
If you are an in lander, already in canada - You dont need a 6 month valid passport.
- I was in the same situation(my passport is expiring this December) and emailed CIC. They sent me a reply email saying that the passport must be valid for 6 month only if we are an outlander and asked me to send my current passport.

But anyways, I renewed my passport within 25 days after PPR and sent my passport for visa stamping today.
I also attached an explanation letter explaining my situation.

hope this helps.