+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
White knight 22 said:
Hi everyone, i just wanted to know if i'm offshore applicant where it's supposed to send my passport in case of receiving passport request?!! to Canada or to my nearest embassy ? thanks
it's suppose to be the nearest embassy or the embassy that processed PR application for the country you applied from.

all the best

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hi Folks,

Happy to inform that I became a PR today.

Timeline:

Inland Applicant: Eligible for CEC and FSW

ITA: March 27 under FSW
App submitted and AOR: 12 April
ECAS: 2 lines till PPR (No ECAS in progress or in process at any time)
Medical Passed: May 26 (no change in ECAS)
PPR: 14 Aug (No additional docs or no travel info/schedule A)
PP sent and received at Ottawa: 18 Aug
Application Approved on my CIC: 20 Aug
Return post activated: 21 Aug
Received PP with COPR and Visa: Aug 25
Landed at Peace arch border, BC: Aug 25, 2200 Hrs.

U.S. Border officer: for what you have come here?
Ans: to do flagpole. Officer smiled, said congrats and then asked why do you need PR. I just said to settle down in Canada. No further q, gave me the slip and directed me to Canada Border side.

Canada Border officer: what can I do for you?
Ans: to do landing. Officer just asked me to show passport. Then gave a yellow slip and asked me to go to an adjacent building and mentioned the line to go.
Inside the building, another officer asked...How could I help you?
Mentioned came by to do landing. She asked for COPR and asked for standard questions like...any charges before, any refusal before, any other dependants, and two other questions which were simple (sorry do not remember).
Asked to wait for sometime and with in 10 min called and said Congratulations...you are now...and gave my PP with Canada flag:)
Overall there was no really wait time with the officers. Did not ask for POF or implied status (which I was although carried all the relevant papers related to BOWP)

Officers were pretty smooth and smiling. I could not contain my joy and was smiling too.

I need to thank each and every forum member here who shared their experiences and that de-stressed a lot of times esp. When you do not see any changes in ECAS.

Special thanks to Krishna, Jaffa, dragon sky and Asivad. Very saddened about Asivad and feel it now too. I wish his case gets reopened and does not wait too long to get PR.

A long letter..sorry about that.

I wish everyone who gets ITA to get PR. There would be some stressful days...just hangin buddies. Do not take anything onto life for PR stuff. Best Wishes :)

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please am new in the forum. Just got my ITA last Friday. I need assistance. At what point will my supporting documents be required and how can I access the personalized check list for express entry application?.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagary said:
Hi Folks,

Timeline:

Ans: to do flagpole. Officer smiled, said congrats and then asked why do you need PR. I just said to settle down in Canada. No further q, gave me the slip and directed me to Canada Border side.

Ans: to do landing. Officer just asked me to show passport. Then gave a yellow slip and asked me to go to an adjacent building and mentioned the line to go.
Mentioned came by to do landing. She asked for COPR and asked for standard questions like...any charges before, any refusal before, any other dependants, and two other questions which were simple (sorry do not remember).
Asked to wait for sometime and with in 10 min called and said Congratulations...you are now...and gave my PP with Canada flag:)
Overall there was no really wait time with the officers. Did not ask for POF or implied status (which I was although carried all the relevant papers related to BOWP)

Officers were pretty smooth and smiling. I could not contain my joy and was smiling too.

I need to thank each and every forum member here who shared their experiences and that de-stressed a lot of times esp. When you do not see any changes in ECAS.

Special thanks to Krishna, Jaffa, dragon sky and Asivad. Very saddened about Asivad and feel it now too. I wish his case gets reopened and does not wait too long to get PR.

I wish everyone who gets ITA to get PR. There would be some stressful days...just hangin buddies. Do not take anything onto life for PR stuff. Best Wishes :)
Congratulations!! long email but one that we all would love to read and are happy to read :D :D

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
With gratitude to GOD and with great joy, I announce the arrival of my PPR.

Timeline:

Provincial nomination June 19
Ita - june 26
Medical June 30
Application July 13th
AoR July 13th
Medical passed July 14th
Schedule A spouse July 30th,
Add info request: August 18th and 26th
Background check: never started
PPR: August 26h

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got DM today but no ppr!! Called CIC for several times, only one agent is willing to tell me my status. She said everything seems went great they are finalizing my files and a ppr will be sent to me shortly.
Anyone knows that will agent tell anything wrong to us?Huh Or I should trust her???

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RCMP -23 Sep, submitted-23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
Hey GNPLC

What was your medical type??

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
iceberge said:
Hi jaffa83, I have a question is it ok if I order GCMS note now. I wanted to order a month ago but my friend have told me not do at that time, since my application wasn't to old. Do you think, I should order now, it's almost 3 months. Just bit worry since my file has no movement science I have submitted want know what is my application station. its not harmful though right, if I do so !
Thank you.
You can order the GCMS notes at anytime. Infact, you can even order even after the file is approved or rejected. You only need the file number and Processing office details to order the file. You may order now and see whether there were any notes that might help you resolve before they come back to you and so you can save time.

Lula

Aug 10, 2015
Hi, I am bit frustrated with my situation now.
I have got PPR on Aug 17 and sent it on the same day.
Then My cic status was changed to Approved on Aug 21.
Many people around the time received COPR however my canada post tracking has not been activated yet....
I need PR by this weekend but I think I have to deal with this situation......

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagary said:
Hi Folks,

Timeline:

congratulations!!

my timeline is similar and I haven't heard a damn thing yet :-[

igorota

Jun 25, 2014
jaffa83 said:
You can order the GCMS notes at anytime. Infact, you can even order even after the file is approved or rejected. You only need the file number and Processing office details to order the file. You may order now and see whether there were any notes that might help you resolve before they come back to you and so you can save time.
HI Jaffa! Can you please tell how to order the GCMS notes please? Thank you!

largepoint

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igorota said:
HI Jaffa! Can you please tell how to order the GCMS notes please? Thank you!
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lula said:
Hi, I am bit frustrated with my situation now.
I have got PPR on Aug 17 and sent it on the same day.
Then My cic status was changed to Approved on Aug 21.
Many people around the time received COPR however my canada post tracking has not been activated yet....
I need PR by this weekend but I think I have to deal with this situation......
You are complaining of having no shoes to a group of people, majority who have no feet. What matters most is that you've got your PPR hence you should be grateful for that.

Lula

Aug 10, 2015
Anya654 said:
You are complaining of having no shoes to a group of people, majority who have no feet. What matters most is that you've got your PPR hence you should be grateful for that.
I understand what you said and I appreciate that I came to this point. My PR was canceled for some reason a year ago and I think I understand the pain which many people have. As I said I am happy for PR but if I cannot get PR by this weekend then I might lose somethig I was fighting for. I am here to share those cocern with people who is struggling with issues as a foreign workers. If I cannot do that, then what is all about this.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Great point Anya.