16.06.15 PR App rejected(No pass)
18.06.15 Case specific inquiry
27.06.15 ITA #2
30.06.15 Applied on ITA #2
11.07.15 Medicals passed
16.07.15 Refund
22.07.15 2nd AOR
26.08.15 PPR

It took less than 2 month from second application to PPR. This is absolutely amazing. I'm really happy now.
additional info:
I've applied from Moscow with my spouse
IELTS 8.5
486 scroes
the first application was rejected due to missing passport
Congratulations on receiving the coveted PPR :)

I too faced a rejection and I'm applying for the second time. So your process is an inspiration to me.

All the best for your future endeavors :)

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've got 2 lines on my ECAS and they show the wrong dates. Got ECAS access 1 week after submitting but the dates haven't changed in the past 2 weeks. Is this something I whould be worried about?

Thanks!

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 9, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on July 16, 2015.

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
Hello all,

This is the first time I am posting a query in this group. My apologies in advance if this question sounds redundant.

Recently, I received an ITA for my Express Entry profile under FSW. Now as part of FSW, I am required to show proof of funds. From my understanding I am supposed to show $11,xxx (round of figure $12,000) as I am the only applicant on my profile.

I am currently in Canada on an Open Work Permit which I received after graduation and I have been working full-time since last 2 years on a Full-time and permanent job under NOC 2281 which is NOT backed up by an LMIA.

My question to everyone here is that do I need to show the required proof ($12,000) of funds or do my previous monthly pay stubs, T4 and NOA suffice as proof of funds?

The reason I ask this question is due to the fact that I do not have that kind of money in my bank account but I receive regular monthly payment which is enough for me to survive in Canada and pay my bills etc.

Any feedback on this matter will be much appreciated.

If any senior members who have received PR under Inland Express Entry FSW application could please help me out.

Thanks in advacne

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
IT-Guy7777 said:
Hello all,

This is the first time I am posting a query in this group. My apologies in advance if this question sounds redundant.

Recently, I received an ITA for my Express Entry profile under FSW. Now as part of FSW, I am required to show proof of funds. From my understanding I am supposed to show $11,xxx (round of figure $12,000) as I am the only applicant on my profile.

I am currently in Canada on an Open Work Permit which I received after graduation and I have been working full-time since last 2 years on a Full-time and permanent job under NOC 2281 which is NOT backed up by an LMIA.

My question to everyone here is that do I need to show the required proof ($12,000) of funds or do my previous monthly pay stubs, T4 and NOA suffice as proof of funds?

The reason I ask this question is due to the fact that I do not have that kind of money in my bank account but I receive regular monthly payment which is enough for me to survive in Canada and pay my bills etc.

If any senior members who have received PR under Inland Express Entry FSW application could please help me out.

Thanks in advacne
i think you will have to show money in your account if you want to apply in FSW. Why dont you try in CEC category? You have 2 years of experience in Canada right?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
IT-Guy7777 said:
Hello all,

Thanks in advacne
You are required to show that amount.

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
Insert Quote
Quote from: IT-Guy7777 on August 27, 2015, 04:56:16 pm
Hello all,

Thanks in advacne

i think you will have to show money in your account if you want to apply in FSW. Why dont you try in CEC category? You have 2 years of experience in Canada right?

Thanks for the reply:

I was really hoping to get ITA under CEC but for some reason got it under FSW. Not entirely sure why.

Thanks

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
You are required to show that amount.
Okay that does answer the question. Thanks for the prompt reply!

Now that being said, how do i arrange the money? Can I ask my father to Wire my money in my bank account as a gift or should i ask him to create a fixed deposit under my name?

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
SAJ_ee2015 said:
Thanks for the prompt reply!
I was really hoping to get selected under CEC but for some reason i get ITA under FSW.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
IT-Guy7777 said:
Thanks for the prompt reply!
I was really hoping to get selected under CEC but for some reason i get ITA under FSW.
if you are not in a hurry to apply for PR, I would suggest you to decline this ITA, then modify the funds to zero in your express entry profile. Then you will become eligible only for CEC. So you can avoid this proof of fund requirements entirely.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
IT-Guy7777 said:
Okay that does answer the question. Thanks for the prompt reply!

Now that being said, how do i arrange the money? Can I ask my father to Wire my money in my bank account as a gift or should i ask him to create a fixed deposit under my name?
You need that money in your account for at least 6 months.. Yes your father can gift you. Better you reject your ITA and apply again in some months.

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
SAJ_ee2015 said:
if you are not in a hurry to apply for PR, I would suggest you to decline this ITA, then modify the funds to zero in your express entry profile. Then you will become eligible only for CEC. So you can avoid this proof of fund requirements entirely.
Thanks for the advice. I might think of doing that.
Just a quick thought on that point of changing my available funds to zero; is it a guarantee that when i change my available funds to zero i will get an ITA for CEC and not for FSW?

IT-Guy7777

Aug 27, 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
You need that money in your account for at least 6 months.. Yes your father can gift you. Better you reject your ITA and apply again in some months.
Thanks for the advice.

One more thought crossed my mind just now;
While creating my express entry profile, under the work history; I answered YES to the question where it asked me " Do you have a job offer?" and I answered NO to the question "Is your job offer backed up by LMIA?"

Is that the proper way of answering those questions?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
IT-Guy7777 said:
Thanks for the advice. I might think of doing that.
Just a quick thought on that point of changing my available funds to zero; is it a guarantee that when i change my available funds to zero i will get an ITA for CEC and not for FSW?
Proof of fund is a requirement for FSW, and if you show zero $ for it, you will be automatically become ineligible for FSW.