Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

parashar30

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
So sorry about your refusal!

I see you applied under FSW. Did you provide letters from your previous employers (in India) specifying that you were a full time (30 hrs/week) employee during your time with them? and also, did the letter clearly stated your duties and responsibilities as those corresponding to your principal NOC?
If you did this and these three years of experience back in Canada happened within the past 10 years than you should send a CSE to CIC explaining this clearly as they might make a mistake ... Hope this works out for you!!
Thanks.. Yes I was in FSW. This 3 year experience in India was within last 10 years (2009-2012). I submitted the experience letters that I received from my employers stating my job title and tenure. Normally they do not mention duties and responsibilities in letter. But I attached additional letter for declaration of job duties by myself. It was not by the companies I worked with. I tried to contact them for it but they could not provide letter with job duties.

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Sky61 said:
Hi all, I'm new to the forum. AOR 13th April, does any one know if any April applicants under FST has got their PR? We have 3 dependants and haven't heard any word from 27th May requesting English test results.
I'm march applicant, fst and still a lot of march applicants still waiting, so be patience time will come for all of us.

ITA feb27
submitted mar 18
AOR mar 19
Med passed june 18
bg check june18
add docs aug 17

ecas in process aug 17
4 lines.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parashar30 said:
Thanks.. Yes I was in FSW. This 3 year experience in India was within last 10 years (2009-2012). I submitted the experience letters that I received from my employers stating my job title and tenure. Normally they do not mention duties and responsibilities in letter. But I attached additional letter for declaration of job duties by myself. It was not by the companies I worked with. I tried to contact them for it but they could not provide letter with job duties.
Prasnar ,can you please tell me where you have found the paragraph (a) you have quoted .i have looked in ministerial instructions but couldn't find it ..I have never seen anywhere that one year experience should be from a single NOC.please do reply

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
alde81 said:
I'm march applicant, fst and still a lot of march applicants still waiting, so be patience time will come for all of us.

ITA feb27
submitted mar 18
AOR mar 19
Med passed june 18
bg check june18
add docs aug 17

ecas in process aug 17
4 lines.
Alde81, I honestly believe FST is the slowest category. But as you say, have some patience and wait. In process since August 14 thereabout, still awaiting request to pay fees and ppr.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SORRY TO HEAR YOUR REJECTION..BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER LETTERS FROM EMPLOYERS AND SEND A CSE..AGAIN

WERE YOU IN IN-PROCESS STATUS BEFORE YOU RECIEVED THIS REJECTION?? AND WHEN DID YOUR ECAS STATUS CHANGED?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I am so sorry Parashar30. This is terrible news, hopefully you're able to recover.

CIC states that you should have the experience in the NOC level but it seems that what they really mean is that it should be at least one year in a single NOC code at Level 0 A or B.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that rule only applies for FSW applicants as the paragraph (a) in their letter has "In the last ten years ....." and even on the CIC website for fsw eligibilty it focuses on the NOC type and continuous experience .

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hello,

Code:
any body has done medical tests up-front under CEC Category?

for me and spouse: Non-EDE/worker
is that will be accepted by CIC and do u have some idea?
Thanks

Jefabrown

May 22, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
Can anyone please confirm this is not a requirement for CEC
For FSWP the 1 year experience has to be continuous (no break in-between). And it also has to be in the same job. In the past, it was only required to be same NOC.

For CEC, this does not apply. You only need to have 1 year in total regardless of # of NOC's or time in between jobs.

For instance, I have gotten my PR through EE with 4 months experience as 6322 and 10 months as 2211

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Huh? Are we talking about the same thing? Yeah that is true, but what is the point of lying, they will eventually go thru the documents you provide later once you receive an ITA and apply..
What i mean is they do analyze the eligibility before a person creates a profile to enter the pool. If this person does not reach the eligibility points then he cannot enter the pool.
I totally understand what you mean Miumiu - i was just trying to say that if someone intentionally or not fills out the EE profile incorrectly, they get points they have no right for, they will most likely be rejected. But CIC will be approving their application only after they get ITA and they submit all the files.
So technically one can think they are eligible, and they can think their experience is enough - but it actually isn't and CIC has no way of not approving them even being entered into the pool. Many people for example think they can just say which degree they have somewhere in their home country but the degree is not evaluated and sometimes the degree in different countries had different value. I can say I have Master degree in teaching - and I get the points for EE profile. But actually in Canada, the same level that allows me to do the job as master in my country, is just a certificate (example) - and if I have no ECA, i claimed points I cannot prove.
But it is nonsense and waist of time to be lying in your EE profile of course. This is just theoretical.

parashar30

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
can you guys tell me whre is this one

"a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;"

I have ministerial instructions and didnt say anywhere that One year continuos experince has to be from their primary NOC.
I got this one given on refusal letter as below.

Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act directs that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your invitation letter dated March 20, 2015. In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e).

Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;

c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;

d) they submitted the results of a designated English or French language test, which is less than two years old on the date of application, indicating that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and

e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization or institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jefabrown said:
For FSWP the 1 year experience has to be continuous (no break in-between). And it also has to be in the same job. In the past, it was only required to be same NOC.

For CEC, this does not apply. You only need to have 1 year in total regardless of # of NOC's or time in between jobs.

For instance, I have gotten my PR through EE with 4 months experience as 6322 and 10 months as 2211
Thanks a lot for the info bro..

You got me back to life ..was so stressed about that rejection ..

Thanks a lot :)..+1 for you

parashar30

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:
SORRY TO HEAR YOUR REJECTION..BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER LETTERS FROM EMPLOYERS AND SEND A CSE..AGAIN

WERE YOU IN IN-PROCESS STATUS BEFORE YOU RECIEVED THIS REJECTION?? AND WHEN DID YOUR ECAS STATUS CHANGED?
Yes I am preparing for CSE with arranging letters from past employers.
They asked for additional document (Proof of travel history) on 5th August which I provided on the same day and ECAS changed to in progress on 7th August.