+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
terulinkarezinka said:
Yes, but technically you can lie - there is no way how to confirm if you have the education you claim or experience you want the points for.
Huh? Are we talking about the same thing? Yeah that is true, but what is the point of lying, they will eventually go thru the documents you provide later once you receive an ITA and apply..
What i mean is they do analyze the eligibility before a person creates a profile to enter the pool. If this person does not reach the eligibility points then he cannot enter the pool.

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
Thank you @Miumiu @Terulinkarezinka for the reply.

I have to admit I do not trust my consultant fully .I could have created a profile myself but realized that I did not have enough confidence with the informations that I had to go ahead as I did not want to mess up. And to be honest, even though there are almost all the informations needed (CIC website); I just could not convince myself what I understood had same meaning as what I read. Things are not as straight and simple as they seem.

Anyway, soon I would know what's going on? Meanwhile I am pushing him with different queries.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1234UJ said:
Thank you @ Miumiu @ Terulinkarezinka for the reply.

I have to admit I do not trust my consultant fully .I could have created a profile myself but realized that I did not have enough confidence with the informations that I had to go ahead as I did not want to mess up. And to be honest, even though there are almost all the informations needed (CIC website); I just could not convince myself what I understood had same meaning as what I read. Things are not as straight and simple as they seem.

Anyway, soon I would know what's going on? Meanwhile I am pushing him with different queries.

Regards
Your consultant is either misleading you or not clear about EE themselves.

Applicants create a profile online and the system automatically checks for eligibility based on certain criteria. If the profile is found eligible, it is placed in the pool within 24 hours. If it isn't ineligible, the profile is frozen and cannot be used further.

The first human intervention in EE happens after document submission post ITA. Till that time, there is just the system algorithm checking for eligibility.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
1234UJ said:

As per my consultant, my profile was created on 6th August and when 14th draw took place on 7th August I was excited that I would get an ITA. As per his assessment I have a score well above 450+. But then I was told my profile needed to be verified by CIC and only after it would get into a pool. I tried to find out about these but unfortunately there is not much informations about this. He has promised to me give me a login detail once I get an ITA. And what about case number? Does it even exist under EE system? Or is it me who misunderstood?

I would appreciate clear explanation (if possible) from those who already went through this process.

Thank you.
I dont think there is any verification when you enter the pool, before making the profile you are supposed to fill an eligibility questionnaire and the code generated therein proves that you are eligible and after you enter that code while creating your profile, it enters the pool....nothing done by CIC here, but you need to complete a job bank registration (if dont have a job in canada) before your profile is active, maybe your consultant forgot to complete the job bank registration and therefore, you missed the ITA.
File number is not mandatory in EE, none of us have any we just have an application number that works.

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
abinash1998 said:
Hello sorry to hear that but i request u to be calm and patience.I had same problem before but going well now. Please share us detailly so that we can understand and give u advice...
I think because my job is contract based and not permanent or non-seasonal is the reason I got the refusal. But I am working full time 40 hrs/week. Don't know what to do at this point. Asked my employer to add the word Permanent in the letter and they refused to do that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
YamPower said:
Do some yoga to ease the stress!

Caththisking, we have very similar timelines too. Hoping for the best.
Cool dude. You are next !!! My wishes for good news!

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
darky07 said:
I think because my job is contract based and not permanent or non-seasonal is the reason I got the refusal. But I am working full time 40 hrs/week. Don't know what to do at this point. Asked my employer to add the word Permanent in the letter and they refused to do that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
You received an LMIA ? and consequently 600 points for the same ?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
darky07 said:
Sorry to hear that but if you don't have LMO with a permanent job offer, then how many score do you have? I will suggest enter into the pool again as soon as you can if your score is 400+ without extra 600 points...no way to reopen your current case because your employer refused to add permanent in your job offer, then don't waist time to argue with CIC (you are not the only one got refused based on non-permanent offer, and maybe you can refer to similar cases for their advice)...Good luck and don't give up!!!

Barista

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23 2015
Doc's Request.
(Celpip) 15 05 15
AOR Received.
15 05 15
Guys,, my ecas was in process since aug 5,, when ichecked it today,, i got the 4th line asking for 5604,, but why in my cic when i checked it now it shows my background go back to not needed at this time when it was in progress since may 19? Anyone same here?

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Your consultant is either misleading you or not clear about EE themselves.

Applicants create a profile online and the system automatically checks for eligibility based on certain criteria. If the profile is found eligible, it is placed in the pool within 24 hours. If it isn't ineligible, the profile is frozen and cannot be used further.

The first human intervention in EE happens after document submission post ITA. Till that time, there is just the system algorithm checking for eligibility.

May be you are right that he does not have much clue about EE as this is a fairly a new programme for everyone. It's too early for me to conclude that he is mileading me. However, as I already said I also can not trust him entirely. I just want to give him a benefit of doubt till next draw. Thank you my friend for your answer. I do appreciate it.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Barista said:
Guys,, my ecas was in process since aug 5,, when ichecked it today,, i got the 4th line asking for 5604,, but why in my cic when i checked it now it shows my background go back to not needed at this time when it was in progress since may 19? Anyone same here?
Did you receive a message in myCIC requesting documents? They should send a new message reminding email to your email account, so that you will know you should log in myCIC to check this new message.

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
indianaspirant said:
I dont think there is any verification when you enter the pool, before making the profile you are supposed to fill an eligibility questionnaire and the code generated therein proves that you are eligible and after you enter that code while creating your profile, it enters the pool....nothing done by CIC here, but you need to complete a job bank registration (if dont have a job in canada) before your profile is active, maybe your consultant forgot to complete the job bank registration and therefore, you missed the ITA.
File number is not mandatory in EE, none of us have any we just have an application number that works.
Do people with job offer need to get registered with a job bank as well? Well I was sure that on 7th I would get invited to apply for PR by CIC but I did not and that led me to be more curious. I will wait impatiently till next draw.
I thank you for participating to solve my confusion.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
1234UJ said:
Do people with job offer need to get registered with a job bank as well? Well I was sure that on 7th I would get invited to apply for PR by CIC but I did not and that led me to be more curious. I will wait impatiently till next draw.
I thank you for participating to solve my confusion.
If you have a full time job offer with LMIA AND/OR currently working in Canada, you DO NOT need to register with job bank!

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Unless you have a LMIA supported job, you'll need a job bank registration

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1010&t=29

Barista

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23 2015
Doc's Request.
(Celpip) 15 05 15
AOR Received.
15 05 15
Miumiu said:
Did you receive a message in myCIC requesting documents? They should send a new message reminding email to your email account, so that you will know you should log in myCIC to check this new message.
Hi miumiu, yes they send me a letter on aug17 asking for 5604, but why my background check go back to not needed at this time,, is it normal?