+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Barista said:
Hi miumiu, yes they send me a letter on aug17 asking for 5604, but why my background check go back to not needed at this time,, is it normal?
Oh... i dont know. Haven't heard of this recently. There is nothing you can do actually, upload that requested document and see what will happen after that.

What about others? Any suggestions?

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you have a full time job offer with LMIA AND/OR currently working in Canada, you DO NOT need to register with job bank!
But then I have heard it's necessary to get enrolled in job bank even one has a job offer to get his or her profile activated. Too many contrasting informations.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
I got my passport back with COPR yesterday I am planning to do the flag pooling this weekend.
Any suggestions on what do I need to take with me?

I am planning to do flag pooling at the rainbow bridge.
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
I got my passport back with COPR yesterday I am planning to do the flag pooling this weekend.
Any suggestions on what do I need to take with me?

I am planning to do flag pooling at the rainbow bridge.
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Congratulations!! I bet this will be your best weekend :)

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Miumiu said:
Did you receive a message in myCIC requesting documents? They should send a new message reminding email to your email account, so that you will know you should log in myCIC to check this new message.
Congrats...No need to worry about that. Usually, thats normal as CIC completed the BG and Security checks and now it is not needed at this time until theu make a decision and it will change to Passed once your application final decision status to approved

Barista

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23 2015
Doc's Request.
(Celpip) 15 05 15
AOR Received.
15 05 15
jaffa83 said:
Congrats...No need to worry about that. Usually, thats normal as CIC completed the BG and Security checks and now it is not needed at this time until theu make a decision and it will change to Passed once your application final decision status to approved
Thanks jaffa,, i just submitted the additional documents,, hoping something good to come...
Godbless

Sky61

Aug 20, 2015
Hi all, I'm new to the forum. AOR 13th April, does any one know if any April applicants under FST has got their PR? We have 3 dependants and haven't heard any word from 27th May requesting English test results.

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sky61 said:
Hi all, I'm new to the forum. AOR 13th April, does any one know if any April applicants under FST has got their PR? We have 3 dependants and haven't heard any word from 27th May requesting English test results.
I am April applicant as well, i just saw an march applicant got his pr one week back
Probably coming month will be for April Applicant

parashar30

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, need advise,
I got refusal letter today stating that,

"I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements under paragraphs a).You failed to submit evidence to satisfy me that you have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in your application as NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers)."

Paragraph (a) states in the letter that,

a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

I have 16 months of continuous full time paid work experience in Canada. I worked for 10 months in NOC 1311 and 6 months in NOC 1212. (Both are in NOC 'B' category.

Besides this I have 3 years of similar work experience in NOC 1212 in India. In this scenario I completed at least 1 year continuous work experience in my primary occupation NOC 1212 in India. And for Canadian work experience they never asked that it should be in the same NOC code. Rather the asked it should be in same NOC category which I already have in NOC 'B'.

Please help.

Thanks..

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That doesnt make sense at all .. I have worked in NOC 2282 for 10 months and NOC 2281 for 8 months .Im scared now

does it not qualify under CEC.I have got ITA under PNP ...is there anything I need to worry

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Parashar - what was the Primary NOC you identified in your application?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
parashar30 said:
Hi guys, need advise,
I got refusal letter today stating that,

"I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements under paragraphs a).You failed to submit evidence to satisfy me that you have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in your application as NOC 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers)."

Paragraph (a) states in the letter that,

a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

I have 16 months of continuous full time paid work experience in Canada. I worked for 10 months in NOC 1311 and 6 months in NOC 1212. (Both are in NOC 'B' category.

Besides this I have 3 years of similar work experience in NOC 1212 in India. In this scenario I completed at least 1 year continuous work experience in my primary occupation NOC 1212 in India. And for Canadian work experience they never asked that it should be in the same NOC code. Rather the asked it should be in same NOC category which I already have in NOC 'B'.

Please help.

Thanks..
So sorry about your refusal!

I see you applied under FSW. Did you provide letters from your previous employers (in India) specifying that you were a full time (30 hrs/week) employee during your time with them? and also, did the letter clearly stated your duties and responsibilities as those corresponding to your principal NOC?
If you did this and these three years of experience back in Canada happened within the past 10 years than you should send a CSE to CIC explaining this clearly as they might make a mistake ... Hope this works out for you!!

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
I just checked mycic acct found that my application is updated but everything is the same...I did't receive any email.. What do you think guys is next??????

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
So sorry about your refusal!

I see you applied under FSW. Did you provide letters from your previous employers (in India) specifying that you were a full time (30 hrs/week) employee during your time with them? and also, did the letter clearly stated your duties and responsibilities as those corresponding to your principal NOC?
If you did this and these three years of experience back in Canada happened within the past 10 years than you should send a CSE to CIC explaining this clearly as they might make a mistake ... Hope this works out for you!!
can you guys tell me whre is this one

"a) within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) work experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time work, in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;"

I have ministerial instructions and didnt say anywhere that One year continuos experince has to be from their primary NOC.