Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
award said:
Got PPR yesterday after 3 months and 1 week!

AOR: May 10th
CELPIP request: May 18th
Schedule A request; August 12th
ECAS in process: August 14th
PPR August 18th
ECAS decision made: August 19th
Congratulations award!!!! PPR raining on the August 14ers whose ECAS went in process. I am patiently awaiting my request to pay RPRF and then PPR after. I trust God, lets stay positive.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
award said:
Got PPR yesterday after 3 months and 1 week!

AOR: May 10th
CELPIP request: May 18th
Schedule A request; August 12th
ECAS in process: August 14th
PPR August 18th
ECAS decision made: August 19th
congrats award :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rockypoint said:
Inland Applicant

PNP Nomination 13-May
ITA 22-May
AOR 27-Jun
Medical passed 10-Jul
Request for additionnal Documents 10-Jul
Additional documents Provided 14-Jul
Background Check in Progress 22-Jul
ECAS - Application in Process 14-Aug
Ridiculously quick!!! Congrats !!! :)

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
caththisking said:
Got PPR today morning. I'm so happy and relieved!!!
Here's my timeline:

I'm under CEC with 1 dependents
Invitation received- .Mar 27 and I declined.
Invitation received - April 17
Submitted - April 24
AOR-Aor 24
Additional doc- May 20 - asked my ECA and education transcripts
Additional doc- Aug 4- updated schedule a request.
Received ghost mail- August 18(you have update logged in and nothing so sensed something going to happen : Congratulations!!!!
PPR- August 19

Well now I'm in UK and spouse in India. I need to send email asking for stamping at 2 different locations for us.
Did anyone do this before and any experience to share please?

Archi2

Dec 23, 2014
Iran
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every one,
I just got my ppr .. I can't believe it ..In shock :eek:

Hope everyone get ppr soooooon

(I'm an outlander)

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Archi2 said:
Hi every one,
I just got my ppr .. I can't believe it ..In shock :eek:

Hope everyone got ppr soooooon
Congratulations!!!

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Hey guys I have a bad news, just received a refusal letter. It says that I don't have an arranged employment in Canada because I have an end date on my letter. Feeling so frustrated and sad right now.

Any idea what should I do next. I can't think of anything right now.

Thanks

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
Hello everyone!
I just need to know what happens as soon as EE profile is submitted. Does it get into a pool straightawy or not?? Or CIC takes time to verify it and then they send it to the pool. I am asking this because I hired consultant to take care about my profile and he is passing me various informations. Will a profile also have a case number as well? (Not an application no.)

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1234UJ said:
Hello everyone!
I just need to know what happens as soon as EE profile is submitted. Does it get into a pool straightawy or not?? Or CIC takes time to verify it and then they send it to the pool. I am asking this because I hired consultant to take care about my profile and he is passing me various informations. Will a profile also have a case number as well? (Not an application no.)
I had consultant too and we didn't really discuss the process in detail but i know one thing - she put us into the pool on March 18 or 19 and we were withdrawn on Friday the 20th. So I don't believe CIC is checking the profiles for eligibility prior to being withdrawn. There are hundreds of profiles made every day, so that would be too much work. Also - you can claim whichever number of points you want, once you get withdrawn, it is your responsibility to prove that all the points are based on reality. I saw people being rejected for making mistake in creating the profile and accidentally claiming more points then they could.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
terulinkarezinka said:
I had consultant too and we didn't really discuss the process in detail but i know one thing - she put us into the pool on March 18 or 19 and we were withdrawn on Friday the 20th. So I don't believe CIC is checking the profiles for eligibility prior to being withdrawn. There are hundreds of profiles made every day, so that would be too much work. Also - you can claim whichever number of points you want, once you get withdrawn, it is your responsibility to prove that all the points are based on reality. I saw people being rejected for making mistake in creating the profile and accidentally claiming more points then they could.
I beg to differ.
Prior to creating the ee profile, there is a questionnaire to fill out, and they will judge the eligibility according what one claims in that questionnaire.

1234UJ

Jul 4, 2015
Miumiu said:
I beg to differ.
Prior to creating the ee profile, there is a questionnaire to fill out, and they will judge the eligibility according what one claims in that questionnaire.

As per my consultant, my profile was created on 6th August and when 14th draw took place on 7th August I was excited that I would get an ITA. As per his assessment I have a score well above 450+. But then I was told my profile needed to be verified by CIC and only after it would get into a pool. I tried to find out about these but unfortunately there is not much informations about this. He has promised to me give me a login detail once I get an ITA. And what about case number? Does it even exist under EE system? Or is it me who misunderstood?

I would appreciate clear explanation (if possible) from those who already went through this process.

Thank you.

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darky07 said:
Hey guys I have a bad news, just received a refusal letter. It says that I don't have an arranged employment in Canada because I have an end date on my letter. Feeling so frustrated and sad right now.

Any idea what should I do next. I can't think of anything right now.

Thanks
Hello sorry to hear that but i request u to be calm and patience.I had same problem before but going well now. Please share us detailly so that we can understand and give u advice...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
1234UJ said:

As per my consultant, my profile was created on 6th August and when 14th draw took place on 7th August I was excited that I would get an ITA. As per his assessment I have a score well above 450+. But then I was told my profile needed to be verified by CIC and only after it would get into a pool. I tried to find out about these but unfortunately there is not much informations about this. He has promised to me give me a login detail once I get an ITA. And what about case number? Does it even exist under EE system? Or is it me who misunderstood?

I would appreciate clear explanation (if possible) from those who already went through this process.

Thank you.
HI there, there is an Express Entry #. Mine looks like this: E0003*****

When i entered the EE pool in June, the verification took about 5-10 minutes.. When my husband entered the EE pool in February, it took the same amount of time.. This is to say, i created my EE profile, then within 5-10 minutes, i received a message instructing me to create my job bank profile which i did right away, then EE and job bank were linked up, after which i received a final message informing me Congratulations you successfully entered EE pool... something like this.

Is your consultant reliable? Seems to me you dont trust him. Anyway, if possible, ask him for login details and see for yourself.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
I beg to differ.
Yes, but technically you can lie - there is no way how to confirm if you have the education you claim or experience you want the points for.