+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I wanna share happy news with all of you - we got PPR today early in the morning. We are so happy and relieved that our 3 year journey of hard work and stress has brought it's fruits.

Good luck to all of you!

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
What is your ECAS status. I have not heard of rejection after ECAS changes to In Process.
yes it happened to me. application was rejected after 3 month from sumbitting application. However, i wasnt asked to submit additional docs.
ECAS status changed to in process and then 10 days later i received a rejection letter

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terulinkarezinka said:
Hello guys, I wanna share happy news with all of you - we got PPR today early in the morning. We are so happy and relieved that our 3 year journey of hard work and stress has brought it's fruits.

Good luck to all of you!
Congratulations!!!

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
terulinkarezinka said:

Good luck to all of you!
Congrats terulinkarezinka to your PPR. Its very nice to hear that, enjoy.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
nastasya said:
yes it happened to me. application was rejected after 3 month from sumbitting application. However, i wasnt asked to submit additional docs.
ECAS status changed to in process and then 10 days later i received a rejection letter
Hi nastasya sorry to hear that. If I missed something, what is the reason for rejection.

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Champ16 said:
Friends,

Technically I'm eligible to join this group however, asking question for the first time. I would like to know the procedure to get RCMP PCC?
Can we get fingerprint and pcc from commissionaires security or do we need to go through RCMP?

Schedule A form page 2 ---> Education & personal history.
place provided in the form isn't satisfactory, how do we provide all details?

I live in Edmonton.
Hello

In cic u can see somewhere how to get police clearence,just go inside then u can find offices near by ur place. Good luck....

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
nastasya said:
What is the reason for rejection? It should be mentioned in the letter you received.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
What is the reason for rejection? It should be mentioned in the letter you received.
She has posted the reason several times. Check her message history and you'll find the reason there.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
nastasya said:
nope, you're wrong. There were lot of folks here whose Application went to In-Process and received the Refusals.

Congrats to all those who received their PPRs and all the best to those in the line. For those whose file is refused/rejected please don't loose any hope and try it again. Before doing that order GCMS notes and see if there were any other issues that CIC identified. For those whose files were refused incomplete try to register soon and reapply and just do not wait for the response from CSE.

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
jaffa83 said:
nope, you're wrong. There were lot of folks here whose Application went to In-Process and received the Refusals.

Congrats to all those who received their PPRs and all the best to those in the line. For those whose file is refused/rejected please don't loose any hope and try it again. Before doing that order GCMS notes and see if there were any other issues that CIC identified. For those whose files were refused incomplete try to register soon and reapply and just do not wait for the response from CSE.
Thanks Jaffa83. But what happend if we get reopen our old application after apply for a new one?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Wecanandwewill said:
Thanks Jaffa83. But what happend if we get reopen our old application after apply for a new one?
They will refund the fee if one is approved. But make sure you do not submit under same category/stream. Also, you will have 60 days to submit the application and you may know by then on the CSE.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
terulinkarezinka said:

Good luck to all of you!

Congrats buddy! :) . Hard work doesn't fail. I wish you all the very best for your new life in Canada!! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nastasya said:
Nastaya,

I'm very sorry.

Could you please tell us why your application was rejected? The reasons must have been mentioned on your rejection letter.

ViswaManickam

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS status changed to "In Process" today.

Timeline:
ITA Received: Mar 27
Submitted application - May 2
Received AOR - May 2
Passed Medicals - May 3
Additional doc requested (Schedule A) - August 12
Submitted doc requested (Schedule A) - August 12
ECAS Status changed to In Process - August 14