+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jaffa83 said:
It is normal, since you r the Princial Applicant it will only show up on your UCI. This is because in future if the principal applicant's file is refused it will nit be reflected on the dependent UCI.
Thank you for the reply! If i may ask, do you happen to know when I will receive a message saying i passed the eligibility review? Thanks.. i just want to know coz im always a bit worried about my recommendation letter..

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Can anyone who received a schedule A request share how their request looks like. Mine includes a generic reference to include police certificates also. Just want to check if others have that wording also.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hotshot007 said:
Can anyone who received a schedule A request share how their request looks like. Mine includes a generic reference to include police certificates also. Just want to check if others have that wording also.
Yes yes i was wondering the same thing. Mine has that reference:

PLEASE ENSURE:
For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

I already provided my police certificates the first time i uploaded all the documents, so i chose to ignore this statement...

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Thanks miumiu for the confirmation.

By the way have you guys included travel on your personal history? So lets say if you were in US for 1 week vacation. I included all tourism travel on the travel history and personal history just included what I was doing in a period. So for example employment but I may had several business trips or vacation trips during this activity which ofcourse I didn't include on the personal history but only on travel.

Thanks in advance.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hotshot007 said:
Thanks miumiu for the confirmation.

By the way have you guys included travel on your personal history? So lets say if you were in US for 1 week vacation. I included all tourism travel on the travel history and personal history just included what I was doing in a period. So for example employment but I may had several business trips or vacation trips during this activity which ofcourse I didn't include on the personal history but only on travel.

Thanks in advance.
I actually hesitated for this part.

Because originally when i filled up my EE profile after receiving ITA, i did not include travel history in my personal history, simply because in the EE system, they did not list "travel" as an option in the list, so i could not really tick that, therefore i put my traveling history in the "traveling history".

But when i filled up Schedule A, i included everything, includng all my travel history, it is actually more clear this way. And i attached a letter explaining the discrepancy between this Schedule A and my original profile in EE. Hope this works for them. I provided the truth anyway, this is just a difference of how i present the information...

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Thanks, I will most likely do the same. As you said this is just how the information is presented so hopefully they won't have any issues.

By the way I am assuming you attached an appendix to the form to include all the activities+travel as there are only a few form fields for entries. I can't fit all and would need to attach an extra sheet.

Thanks.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hotshot007 said:
Thanks, I will most likely do the same. As you said this is just how the information is presented so hopefully they won't have any issues.

By the way I am assuming you attached an appendix to the form to include all the activities+travel as there are only a few form fields for entries. I can't fit all and would need to attach an extra sheet.

Thanks.
Yep i did that, i attached quite a looooong separate sheet. I signed at the end of every page of my separate sheet too. I suggest you do that too, instead of only signing the last page.

igorota

Jun 25, 2014
jaffa83 said:
In the same letter you received for the payment of RPRF, you can see a statement, which states that you can email the payment receipt to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You can do it either way from MyCIC or via email to CPC-Ottawa.

Good Luck!!

r.sa

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hello,

For those of you that have been asked for additional documents, how many days do you usually have to submit them? I will be away from home for 14 days. I dont want to miss anything.

R.sa

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
r.sa said:
Hello,

For those of you that have been asked for additional documents, how many days do you usually have to submit them? I will be away from home for 14 days. I dont want to miss anything.

R.sa
Hi there, I was given 7 days to upload the requested documents.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
r.sa said:
Wow!! ok now Im worried :(
But no need to worry!
They give only 7 days, because the document doesnt require much time to obtain. What you need is just a computer for filling out the forms, Internet access, and maybe a printing shop nearby for scanning the signed documents. :)

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
tbcan said:
Hey Guys - just landed today - finally all done - below is my timeline of things incase it helps (i know i have read a lot of them) - i will keep checking this for a few days if anyone has any questions, then not so much....

FSW in Canada

ITA - 7 Feb
AOR - 2 Mar
BG check in prog - not sure but march sometime
Medicals passed & showing in ECAS - 29 Apr

Additional Docs - 20 July (updated job offer) - submitted same day
ECAS in Process - 21 July
PPR - 24 July
Passport copy and Bio sent - 25 July
CIC received - 29 Jul
return tracker activated - 31st Jul

landed at Coutts today

no issues - took a couple of hours with delays (people with issues ahead of us) + traffic each way, but actual process took 10minutes i guess

asked
1) if committed crime / been refused entry at any point
2) if i had any other dependants than listed

3) what my current status was (implied), so i showed confirmation of application for extension and that was fine.

that was it.... sign here... welcome to Canada!!
Aweomse, congrats bro !

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Congrats to all those who got their PPRs. Good Luck to you all who are in the line.