London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Ish_Canada said:
Hello friends,

After uploading schedule A last week for my spouse, I got an email today afternoon stating

"Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information."

But after logging in,I dont see any difference at all-its same as last week.

Do any of you have any idea of what can be the reason for this one? or id it delayed response to the submission of SCH A from last week?

Thanks
Ghost mail - it is suspected that this gets triggered when they are looking at your profile - i had a few over my application, usually just before or after a change in status. hth Ed

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
shirebikes said:
Ghost mail - it is suspected that this gets triggered when they are looking at your profile - i had a few over my application, usually just before or after a change in status. hth Ed
It is a possibility, however, i got such an email yesterday -- at about 2am Canadian time. There is no way they are looking at our profiles at 2am.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Miumiu said:
It is a possibility, however, i got such an email yesterday -- at about 2am Canadian time. There is no way they are looking at our profiles at 2am.
No one work on file at 2 am. Sometime officer work on file at day time, it show up in CIC account saveral hours later. Nothing bad here. Do not worry guys.

ViswaManickam

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Schedule A requested.

Please find the timeline below:

ITA Received: Mar 27 (CRS: 470, FSW, Inland applicant)
App Submitted: May 2
AOR Received: May 2
Medical Passed: May 3
BG In Progress: May 3
Schedule A requested: Aug 12

Ish_Canada

May 7, 2015
ryanian said:
I got the same email like you last friday morning, but nothing chenged in my status. And got ppr yesterday!
Hope you get the same thing happen like me! :)
Thanks Ryanian! keeping my fingers crossed :) Congrats to you and good luck!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ViswaManickam said:
Schedule A requested.

Please find the timeline below:

ITA Received: Mar 27 (CRS: 470, FSW, Inland applicant)
App Submitted: May 2
AOR Received: May 2
Medical Passed: May 3
BG In Progress: May 3
Schedule A requested: Aug 12
Thank God they've now started with May FSW applications.

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
Guys,

My ECAS just changed from Application Received to In Process.
As I noticed the changes, I straight away checked MYCIC and there was an update but unfortunately no changes from my application status and I did not receive any email notification.

Is there good news behind this update?
Please share if anyone has the same scenario as mine.
I need some uplifting. Many thanks and good luck to all.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hinaro said:
Guys,

My ECAS just changed from Application Received to In Process.
As I noticed the changes, I straight away checked MYCIC and there was an update but unfortunately no changes from my application status and I did not receive any email notification.

Is there good news behind this update?
Please share if anyone has the same scenario as mine.
I need some uplifting. Many thanks and good luck to all.
PPR around the corner. Congratulations!

Ash 22

Aug 11, 2015
Hi Everyone,
Could someone plz help me out. I applied for Express Entry on 26th July 2015. Received AOR and approval in principle letter.The following is what was mentioned in the letter. Plz I need help I cant access my application when I put my UCI or application number.Can someone help me plz.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been
met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass
background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Our office in London will be contacting your family members. In the meantime if you are in
contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with all requests as their
compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
Submit all requested information to the SPECIFIC ADDRESS BELOW:

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ash 22 said:
Hi Everyone,
Could someone plz help me out. I applied for Express Entry on 26th July 2015. Received AOR and approval in principle letter.The following is what was mentioned in the letter. Plz I need help I cant access my application when I put my UCI or application number.Can someone help me plz.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been
met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass
background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time.
Our office in London will be contacting your family members. In the meantime if you are in
contact with your family members please encourage them to comply with all requests as their
compliance will help to ensure timely processing of your application.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
Submit all requested information to the SPECIFIC ADDRESS BELOW:
Never seen this type of letter before. Did you get an ITA and did you apply under FSW?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Guys!!!!!Got ECAS access today!!!!!

It says "in process", when i click it, there are four lines. Coz they required extra documents (refer to my timeline below)

Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 30, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 30, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on July 31, 2015.
4.We sent you correspondence on August 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

However, i used my husband's UCI to log in, there is nothing: it says "We were not able to identify you". Is this normal??? We applied together and he is accompanying me to Canada.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Miumiu said:
Guys!!!!!Got ECAS access today!!!!!

It says "in process", when i click it, there are four lines. Coz they required extra documents (refer to my timeline below)

Permanent Residence
1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 30, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 30, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on July 31, 2015.
4.We sent you correspondence on August 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

However, i used my husband's UCI to log in, there is nothing: it says "We were not able to identify you". Is this normal??? We applied together and he is accompanying me to Canada.
It is normal, since you r the Princial Applicant it will only show up on your UCI. This is because in future if the principal applicant's file is refused it will nit be reflected on the dependent UCI.