+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Congrats to all those who got their PPRs
I got an update on my application, they requested Schedule A for me and travel history for my spouse

Can anyone suggest what to include in travel history ? e.g. an LOE with visas and entry exit stamps or is their a form to fill for that as well?
Hi Dragonsky
They asked that for my spouse a month back .
There is seperate form for travel History.You can add a seperate form if required with columns are not enough

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562)

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
PedDoc said:
Hi Dragonsky
They asked that for my spouse a month back .
There is seperate form for travel History.You can add a seperate form if required with columns are not enough

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562)
Thank you so much for your reply PedDoc, really appreciate it

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dragon17Sky said:
Congrats to all those who got their PPRs
I got an update on my application, they requested Schedule A for me and travel history for my spouse
Also I submitted an ATIP today and got this update.

Can anyone suggest what to include in travel history ? e.g. an LOE with visas and entry exit stamps or is their a form to fill for that as well?
Congrats buddy...I am waiting for updates on your case. Yes, every exit and entry stamp from your Home Country is required. If there is no stamp sometimes like when crossing the US Border mention the I-94 dates. Do not fill other information as they don't need it.

Keep us informed when your case moves to In-Process or so. Good Luck again!!

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wizzy87 said:
So I received my Passport request and Bio data sheet from Mycic on Friday 24th July. Sent my Documents off on Tuesday 28th July.

I am from the Uk so don't need to send my Passport. On mycic account it still says final decision hasn't been started. Is this normal even though they have sent me the passport request?

Also do we get a pr card?

What does this request actually mean? should i start jumping for joy or don't count my chickens?

Thanks
This is normal, the same with mine. You need not to worry about the decision not yet made. Start jumping because it's a sign of positive application! You will get PR card about 3 months or so after completing your formalities. By the way, I did not get the biodata sheet with my passport request, do you mind sending me the link to download a copy. Thanks!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
Congrats buddy...I am waiting for updates on your case. Yes, every exit and entry stamp from your Home Country is required. If there is no stamp sometimes like when crossing the US Border mention the I-94 dates. Do not fill other information as they don't need it.

Keep us informed when your case moves to In-Process or so. Good Luck again!!
Thank you so much Jaffa. Also recently my wifes open work permit got approved so I was little relaxed with this PR thing.

Can i ask you a small question, I am not able to understand what constitute travel history.
e.g. My wife was living in Australia for almost 4 years and she went back to her home country 2-3 times, in this case what do i need to mention in travel history?
her visits to home country and then back to Australia or just her Australia visits or just home country visits?

Wizzy87

Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-08-2015
pnpdirect said:
This is normal, the same with mine. You need not to worry about the decision not yet made. Start jumping because it's a sign of positive application! You will get PR card about 3 months or so after completing your formalities. By the way, I did not get the biodata sheet with my passport request, do you mind sending me the link to download a copy. Thanks!
I didn't see the bio data sheet at first it's at the very bottom of the information letter you would have received in your mycic account.

It really takes 3 months after to get your card? I heard it takes a few weeks? How long did it take anyone else to get their decision after the ppr?

I wonder why they request your passport without giving you confirmation of their decision?

It all seems to good to be true not relaxed yet.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dragon17Sky said:
Thank you so much Jaffa. Also recently my wifes open work permit got approved so I was little relaxed with this PR thing.

Can i ask you a small question, I am not able to understand what constitute travel history.
e.g. My wife was living in Australia for almost 4 years and she went back to her home country 2-3 times, in this case what do i need to mention in travel history?
her visits to home country and then back to Australia or just her Australia visits or just home country visits?
Good to hear that you're bit relaxed now and oyu also mentioned an audit was done on the LMO too, so now things are moving at least on your end now. It is calculated from the Home Country to Outbound/Exit and Inbound/Entry stamps. In your case it is from Home Country to Australia and Back to Home Country.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wizzy87 said:
I didn't see the bio data sheet at first it's at the very bottom of the information letter you would have received in your mycic account.

It really takes 3 months after to get your card? I heard it takes a few weeks? How long did it take anyone else to get their decision after the ppr?

I wonder why they request your passport without giving you confirmation of their decision?

It all seems to good to be true not relaxed yet.
They wouldn't request for your passport/copy if your application was going to be rejected, I think you should relax!

They may have forgotten to include the bio-data form on my information letter as I can't find it. The information letter I received is only 5 pages, and I heard it should be 7 pages altogether. It will be greatly appreciated if anyone could send me a copy. Please let me know if you can so I can inbox you my email address.

Cheers!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
Good to hear that you're bit relaxed now and oyu also mentioned an audit was done on the LMO too, so now things are moving at least on your end now. It is calculated from the Home Country to Outbound/Exit and Inbound/Entry stamps. In your case it is from Home Country to Australia and Back to Home Country.
Thank you Jaffa for your input, you are always a great help

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/BIODATA_fillable.pdf

Could anyone please confirm if this is the right bio-data form that comes with your PPR/information letter.

Thanks!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
pnpdirect said:
They wouldn't request for your passport/copy if your application was going to be rejected, I think you should relax!

They may have forgotten to include the bio-data form on my information letter as I can't find it. The information letter I received is only 5 pages, and I heard it should be 7 pages altogether. It will be greatly appreciated if anyone could send me a copy. Please let me know if you can so I can inbox you my email address.

Cheers!
That is not true, I received 5 pages with BD form.

Yes, your BD form from Drop Box is correct.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
That is not true, I received 5 pages with BD form.

Yes, your BD form from Drop Box is correct.
Thanks for this Jaffa, and for all the helps you have been providing here!

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
UK2C said:
Congrats Mate!!! BTW, what time did you receive your PPR email today?
Hey buddy,
I dunno, my lawyer sent it to me at 3:30pm PST.

And I did not get a request for Bio Data, so I have not sent it.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
Thanks for the congrats guys
Congrats Pnpdirect, I knew yours was coming as we had the same timelines and same add. Docs requested :)

Cheers!!