+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Congrats to all those who got their PPRs
I got an update on my application, they requested Schedule A for me and travel history for my spouse
Also I submitted an ATIP today and got this update.

Can anyone suggest what to include in travel history ? e.g. an LOE with visas and entry exit stamps or is their a form to fill for that as well?
Congrats dragonsky.. yes as Jaffa mentioned. You will have to mention each and every visit made out of the home country. They will cross check the passport stamps.
Again good to hear that your file is moving.

My Case, I haven't got an update yet. But My company has received a second audit asking why my pay was increased after i received my LMO and my company is in process of submitting required documents.
Its been more than 20 weeks now after my AOR and still waiting with frustration hoping for the best.

keep us updated!

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brunofuster said:
Thanks for the congrats guys
Congrats Pnpdirect, I knew yours was coming as we had the same timelines and same add. Docs requested :)

Cheers!!
Your are right, congrats to you as well!

northernavpers

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
pnpdirect said:
They wouldn't request for your passport/copy if your application was going to be rejected, I think you should relax!

They may have forgotten to include the bio-data form on my information letter as I can't find it. The information letter I received is only 5 pages, and I heard it should be 7 pages altogether. It will be greatly appreciated if anyone could send me a copy. Please let me know if you can so I can inbox you my email address.

Cheers!
Information letter that was sent to me was 5 pages as well, last page being the biodata page

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
kingofsky said:
Congrats dragonsky.. yes as Jaffa mentioned. You will have to mention each and every visit made out of the home country. They will cross check the passport stamps.
Again good to hear that your file is moving.

My Case, I haven't got an update yet. But My company has received a second audit asking why my pay was increased after i received my LMO and my company is in process of submitting required documents.
Its been more than 20 weeks now after my AOR and still waiting with frustration hoping for the best.

keep us updated!
thanks for you input bro and Good luck to you :)

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Dear experienced friends,
Any experience on landing steps from within Canada (I am in Toronto, Ontario).
Thanks in advance.

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wizzy87 said:
I didn't see the bio data sheet at first it's at the very bottom of the information letter you would have received in your mycic account.

It really takes 3 months after to get your card? I heard it takes a few weeks? How long did it take anyone else to get their decision after the ppr?

I wonder why they request your passport without giving you confirmation of their decision?

It all seems to good to be true not relaxed yet.
Hi there,

yes that is normal. Your mycic stays like that till your documents reaches Ottawa and they issue your COPR (Confirmation Of Permanent Residency), then your mycic will change to be application approved. It took me less than 2 weeks to get my COPR. After that you can go either to the border or get an appointment at CBSA office the instructions will be in your COPR letter. And pr card will really takes 90 days. So now relax and celebrate ;)

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
KaydenB said:
-- MAJOR UPDATE that some might find comforting [or not] --

Just had a nice long conversation with a CIC call centre agent. Here's a summary.

Despite ministerial instructions ordering CIC to issue a R10 notice [2nd AOR] "upfront", the agent admitted CIC has a backlog.
The agent totally agrees that taking 4 months to reject a single case is absurd especially when ministerial instructions rushes them to process cases entirely within a total of 6 months [counting from AOR date]. However, CIC recently gave them clear new instructions : if an applicant's case doesn't receive a R10 notice within 18 weeks [counting from the AOR date], said applicant is AUTHORIZED to call CIC and CIC agents are then AUTHORIZED to look into the applicant's case, provide individual information, and if no R10 notice is to be found in the applicant's GCMS notes, then CIC agents WILL leave an urgent note inside the applicant's case to rush the processing office into reviewing said case eligibility ASAP.

Basically, my case has an AOR dated April 8.
CIC encouraged me to call back on August 12, so they can specifically check the status of my case and provide info on the R10 notice [and if my case has any missing document or if it has simply been rejected].

FINALLY, an agent who's willing to be as helpful as she's authorized to, AND gives clear instructions, AND understands one's frustration :)

Does anyone could confirm this message? Because today I called to CIC and they sad I need to wait 6 months. Agent can not look into my file if you are waiting less than Express Entry normal processing times.

I'm already waiting for 4 months (without updates at all). Is there anyone in the same situation?

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
pnpdirect said:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/BIODATA_fillable.pdf

Could anyone please confirm if this is the right bio-data form that comes with your PPR/information letter.

Thanks!
My PPR letter was only 5 pages as well, including the bio data form attached at the bottom of the PDF. Yup, that's the right form!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
I got an update on my application, they requested Schedule A for me and travel history for my spouse
Also I submitted an ATIP today and got this update.

Can anyone suggest what to include in travel history ? e.g. an LOE with visas and entry exit stamps or is their a form to fill for that as well?
Good move dragon17Sky... I got a request for Schedule A too for my spouse and have submitted last Sunday! I've noticed that this last request was signed by the CPC-Ottawa so hopefully this is good progress!

As for the travel history, make sure you list the most recent trips first with the exact dates of in and out as per the stamps, list the city and country, and the purpose of the visit (i.e. pleasure or business)... Good Luck!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
AAlhadka said:
Good move dragon17Sky... I got a request for Schedule A too for my spouse and have submitted last Sunday! I've noticed that this last request was signed by the CPC-Ottawa so hopefully this is good progress!

As for the travel history, make sure you list the most recent trips first with the exact dates of in and out as per the stamps, list the city and country, and the purpose of the visit (i.e. pleasure or business)... Good Luck!
Thank you AAlhadka!
Yes I have created both docs but I am really looking at the docs again and again.
The fear of getting anything incorrect is scary.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

To those who have dependants and have done landing formalities.

Did you land with your spouse and children or did you go alone?

Also can you land separately with the principal applicant landing first?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Ibyt said:
Hi,

To those who have dependants and have done landing formalities.

Did you land with your spouse and children or did you go alone?

Also can you land separately with the principal applicant landing first?
Some land together, some land separately. Both work fine. The only requirement is that the principal applicant has to land first or together with his/her dependents.

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Is it required to show bank statement during landing? If yes, much to money is ok for two people (PA and spouse). I am from within Canada.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Jack365 said:
Is it required to show bank statement during landing? If yes, much to money is ok for two people (PA and spouse). I am from within Canada.
They can ask for bank statements (usually they don't). The amount should be mentioned on cic website.