+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Yanks1108

Jul 12, 2015
All, two questions:

I) I received a follow-up request from CIC on July 8th for marriage certificate and diploma copies. Does this mean that I should expect a decision soon?

II) I already live in Canada, if I get approval will I still need to submit my passport (US)? If so, what's the return timeline?

I am using an attorney so can't access the system(s) you all reference to see my application status otherwise would share detailed stats.

March 20 - ITA
May 6 - Application Submitted
June 11 - Submitted FBI Certificates
July 8 - Application Follow-up

Thanks!

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Righteous said:
All the best man.. sure CIC would reopen your application soon.
Hi Righteous I didn't get rejected yet :eek: , just submitted a CSE to prevent any possible rejection

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Yanks1108 said:
All, two questions:

I) I received a follow-up request from CIC on July 8th for marriage certificate and diploma copies. Does this mean that I should expect a decision soon?

II) I already live in Canada, if I get approval will I still need to submit my passport (US)? If so, what's the return timeline?

I am using an attorney so can't access the system(s) you all reference to see my application status otherwise would share detailed stats.

March 20 - ITA
May 6 - Application Submitted
June 11 - Submitted FBI Certificates
July 8 - Application Follow-up

Thanks!
1.The might have started BG Check and wants to confirm that you are married legally and registered and to establish your relationship with your spouse and as a record (Did you miss this document while submitting the eAPR? or were they ask you even this was submitted previously check with your Attorney). This may not necessarily mean that your case will be approved, but we hope that file is heading right direction.

2. You need not submit US Passport. Once, your Application is approved they ask you to send the Bio-data form and photos (may be). They will send you the CoPR.

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
Hi All,
Could you please let me know how to upload additional documents requested by CIC through EE profile? I could not see any option there yet. Thanks a lot in advance.

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jack365 said:
Hi All,
Could you please let me know how to upload additional documents requested by CIC through EE profile? I could not see any option there yet. Thanks a lot in advance.
login your mycic account. If I remember it right, there's a "view submitted documents" button. Click on it and then you see submission option among the documents.

Jack365

Apr 16, 2015
olivia0827 said:
login your mycic account. If I remember it right, there's a "view submitted documents" button. Click on it and then you see submission option among the documents.
Thanks olivia, I got the option: Its "view submitted documents" and "Continue" where new line has been created to upload 'explanation' letter. You cannot edit any other info however. Thanks a lot again.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragon17Sky said:
Just a small update... looking at the recent rejections based on missing keywords in offer letter I submitted my updated offer letter using a CSE with following details.
1. Salary increment update
2. Travel history update since I had two trips outside canada so wanted to keep them in loop (although wasn't necessary)
3. Updated offer letter and letter of employment having the words "permanent, full time on non seasonal basis" and the statement that "The employment will continue after permanent resident status".

I am not sure how it will turn out, will keep you guys in the loop

I also came to know that my company got a LMO audit request for me from Service Canada integrity branch last week.
That would probably explain the call your employer received last week (if I remember right) - just keep calm. It will work out. Maybe they just found something they want to confirm, or they randomly picked your case to dig a bit deeper. Crossing fingers man!

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
dragon17Sky said:
I also came to know that my company got a LMO audit request for me from Service Canada integrity branch last week.
My employer went thru a LMO audit a few months ago as well. I heard it went well, but they ended up rejecting the LMIA application for my co-worker for some reason.

biker.dude

Jul 3, 2015
Hi It would be great if the people that got their PR can comment on how much window we have to submit our Passports to the VO after getting the initial approval. I'm planning a month long euro trip and don't wanna have to cancel the trip to meet the deadline if and when I receive the approval. Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biker.dude said:
Hi It would be great if the people that got their PR can comment on how much window we have to submit our Passports to the VO after getting the initial approval. I'm planning a month long euro trip and don't wanna have to cancel the trip to meet the deadline if and when I receive the approval. Thanks.
30 days.

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
hello, i have a question to ask, my son is born here in Canada , we are applying for EE under CEC under NOC 6211, he just turned 10 months and 20 days old, do we need to have a medical exam for him too or i just attach his AHC, my check list actually created (asking for his medical exam proof) ,his birth certificate and passport copy.

any response will be really appreciated.

my time lines are

ITA received on 31 Jan
Application submitted on 11 March
Application cancelled on 26 April ( due to ielts exam results)
Resubmitted EE new profile on 28 June
ITA received on July 10 ( 966 points)

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
terulinkarezinka said:
That would probably explain the call your employer received last week (if I remember right) - just keep calm. It will work out. Maybe they just found something they want to confirm, or they randomly picked your case to dig a bit deeper. Crossing fingers man!
Thank you :)

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Thank you :)
Hi dragon17Sky, looks like both our application are exactly in the same spot.

I submitted my application last week of February. It has been more than 4 months now.
I had more than 950 points with LMO.
My Employer received an audit from service Canada/CIC a couple of weeks back and we sent back the required documents they have asked for. But still no updates.

ECAS says Application received and medical received. but no updates all these months.

1. I am happy that the application is under process after all these months and going strong without getting rejected.
2. I am worried that they have sent an audit(for substantially the same) to my employer and also worried about this loooooong wait when everyone started receiving their PPR.
3. I received a pay hike with my same job position and duties few months back. I am not sure if this is back firing my application. Will have to wait and see.

Wishing all success to you and everyone under process. My hearty wishes to all those who have received your PPR.

best regards