Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hi guys,

Those who got ITA and is uploading documents or already did so, are you able to upload files in PDF format ? I am getting the following error when trying to upload a pdf file:

" Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF."

-- It always shows this error when trying pdf upload. It works fine for JPG though.

Anybody has the similar experience and any solution ??

Favoured01

Jun 2, 2015
Hi Guys - Just sharing my timeline as i finally got PPR today! I have followed this post since day 1, and all i can say is it has helped me calm down and not worry too much.

MyCIC -
CEC 466 - Applied from inside Canada
ITA 27 mar
AOR 7 apr
CELPIP requested 28 apr
CELPIP submitted 29 apr
medical passed 30 apr
bg check in process 30 apr
ppr 13 jul

Review of eligibility and bg chk are all still in progress and final decision not yet started.

ECAS - still three lines and still app received.

Thanks everyone and all the best to everyone!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Favoured01 said:
Hi Guys - Just sharing my timeline as i finally got PPR today! I have followed this post since day 1, and all i can say is it has helped me calm down and not worry too much.

MyCIC -
ITA 27 mar
AOR 7 apr
CELPIP requested 28 apr
CELPIP submitted 29 apr
medical passed 30 apr
ppr 13 jul

Review of eligibility and bg chk are all still in progress and final decision not yet started.

Congrats Favoured01.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
kingofsky said:
Hi dragon17Sky, looks like both our application are exactly in the same spot.

I submitted my application last week of February. It has been more than 4 months now.
I had more than 950 points with LMO.
My Employer received an audit from service Canada/CIC a couple of weeks back and we sent back the required documents they have asked for. But still no updates.

ECAS says Application received and medical received. but no updates all these months.

1. I am happy that the application is under process after all these months and going strong without getting rejected.
2. I am worried that they have sent an audit(for substantially the same) to my employer and also worried about this loooooong wait when everyone started receiving their PPR.
3. I received a pay hike with my same job position and duties few months back. I am not sure if this is back firing my application. Will have to wait and see.

Wishing all success to you and everyone under process. My hearty wishes to all those who have received your PPR.

best regards
Thanks and I wish the same for you. I don't think salary hike would cause any problem.

And nice to know someone is in the same spot as I am.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Favoured01 said:

MyCIC -
ITA 27 mar
AOR 7 apr
CELPIP requested 28 apr
CELPIP submitted 29 apr
medical passed 30 apr
ppr 13 jul

Congrats :)

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Favoured01 said:

MyCIC -
ITA 27 mar
AOR 7 apr
CELPIP requested 28 apr
CELPIP submitted 29 apr
medical passed 30 apr
ppr 13 jul

Great news, congrats! I am in the same ITA group and also in Canada. applied a couple of weeks later though, hoping for news soon!!

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
I should have declined the FSW ITA during the first draw and waited for CEC invitation instead. If I only knew that CIC prefers CEC applicants than FSW I should have done that. Been waiting for almost 4 months now. Seeing April and May applicants getting DMs and PPRs is just pain in the a**. Getting 1000+ is nothing when CIC not even touching your file!

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad Anac & Seniors,

I have rejection following;

Please help

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

- Police certificate
You have not submitted a Police Certificate for your spouse for the country of India.
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

They have not asked me Indian PCC. I submitted Middle East PCC.

Please help

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
naredont said:
Dear Asivad Anac & Seniors,

I have rejection following;

Please help

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

- Police certificate
You have not submitted a Police Certificate for your spouse for the country of India.
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18.

They have not asked me Indian PCC. I submitted Middle East PCC.

Please help
if your wife have lived in India more than six months then indian pcc is mandatory

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
if your wife have lived in India more than six months then indian pcc is mandatory
How I will re-open case. Please help. Do I need to contact NSP PNP. I have nominated through Nova Scotia. Please help

Do I need to contact Nova Scotia? Do I need to create new profile? If, how will I get 600 points? Please advise

What should I do now?

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
naredont said:
How I will re-open case. Please help. Do I need to contact NSP PNP. I have nominated through Nova Scotia. Please help

What should I do now?
the only thing I can suggest is to send CSE with full explanation and a copy of Indian PCC. I dont think NSP PNP can help you with this

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
Hi guys,

Those who got ITA and is uploading documents or already did so, are you able to upload files in PDF format ? I am getting the following error when trying to upload a pdf file:

" Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF."

-- It always shows this error when trying pdf upload. It works fine for JPG though.

Anybody has the similar experience and any solution ??
hi Snehan,

try using google chrome / IE or any browser other than the one you are using. I had similar problems when I was using firefox to upload docs and found chrome to be the best of the lot.

hope this helps...

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
After receiving ITA on Friday we need to fill out and complete the profile before submitting right?
Does anyone know how to fill out mandatory fields for non accompanying family members since they are under age and don't have nor passport nor government ID. Both of those answers are no and saved that way and now their personal information are 'in progress'

What to do? Thank you

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
biz said:
I should have declined the FSW ITA during the first draw and waited for CEC invitation instead. If I only knew that CIC prefers CEC applicants than FSW I should have done that. Been waiting for almost 4 months now. Seeing April and May applicants getting DMs and PPRs is just pain in the a**. Getting 1000+ is nothing when CIC not even touching your file!
i feel your pain - i didn't even know we could decline an invitation! i've been waiting since end of feb :(