4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
RozieGz said:
Well, I don't know. It was just my opinion. Just go ahead as it was your plan!
But I don't think it is necessary to do the lmia workpermit when you have EE and BOPW under processing.

It is my understanding (please Seniors correct me if I'm wrong), that you can't have different applications at the same time. Meaning that as soon as one of them comes out the rest will automatically drop. So let's say BOPW comes first than the regular WP, then the regular will get cancel (not your EE because that is different).

So, again, is up to you...!
Yes, it happened to me and so I agree with you. I submitted my Closed WP paper application once and later submitted online once I got my LMO approved. They cancelled my paper application as my Online Application is processed and I was issued a WP already. They refunded the Application fee with an account payee cheque after 4 weeks from the date they cancelled the second application.

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Yes, it happened to me and so I agree with you. I submitted my Closed WP paper application once and later submitted online once I got my LMO approved. They cancelled my paper application as my Online Application is processed and I was issued a WP already. They refunded the Application fee with an account payee cheque after 4 weeks from the date they cancelled the second application.

Thanks to you

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
RozieGz said:
Well, I don't know. It was just my opinion. Just go ahead as it was your plan!
But I don't think it is necessary to do the lmia workpermit when you have EE and BOPW under processing.

It is my understanding (please Seniors correct me if I'm wrong), that you can't have different applications at the same time. Meaning that as soon as one of them comes out the rest will automatically drop. So let's say BOPW comes first than the regular WP, then the regular will get cancel (not your EE because that is different).

So, again, is up to you...

Yes thats my plan to buy more time, if refuse the online I still have paper,
So more time working.
Thank you for your response

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
Is there are thread with timelines for candidates that have applied as FSW?

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
so today my ECAS changed to "Decision Made" 3 days after myCIC changed to "approved" ;D ;D

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Congrats Righteous!!!

I received my PPR yesterday and I have mailed my passport today..

How long did it take for your cic online application to change the status? and also BTW what is ECAS.. Sorry for my lack of knowledge...

Mine still says "Back check is in progress". no updates to status in my EE online profile..

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
PJR3055 said:
Big day .. Got ppr today 8)
Congrats...share your timelines here.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
hemanth1983 said:
Congrats Righteous!!!

I received my PPR yesterday and I have mailed my passport today..

How long did it take for your cic online application to change the status? and also BTW what is ECAS.. Sorry for my lack of knowledge...

Mine still says "Back check is in progress". no updates to status in my EE online profile..
My CIC account will be updated just before(1 day) CIC mails back your passport after stamping. Generally takes 2 weeks if you are from visa required country.

ECAS is a mechanism where you can track your application by giving like UCI number or application number. Try it out.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
Hi Guys,

It never stops. I came to Canada on closed permit. Its been only 6 months. I received ITA for FSW(my previous experience). I did landing and I am PR in 6 months. I want to leave this job but confused because of rules and conditions. Can i leave current job and be free? The officer at border said me that you are free to work anywhere you want. I know answer is YES but i would really appreciate comments on this.