Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
I'm trying to submit a case specific enquiry to Ottawa, but when I click the submit button, I get an exception:

"The parameter 'address' cannot be an empty string"
(followed by the whole C# stack)

There is no field "Address" in the form (I doublechecked). Has anyone encountered this? Do you know of any workarounds?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hp07 said:
Help....... Got refusal yesterday. I don't know what happened medical was okay. I even got my BOWP on that EE application. They requested celpip, I submitted that one too now about two weeks ago they gave me 60 days for RCMP clearance. I didn't even submit it yet and now they're saying it's refused. On refusal letter officer stated that " I'm not satisfied that u have enough experience" but I'm working from last two years in same position. Now my old work permit with LMO expiring on July 4th and I'm not sure if i'm getting 600 points with new BOWP. I don't know what can I do it's totally messed up. :'( :eek: :(
What do they mean by you not having enough experience? Surely the refusal letter should be more detailed than that. What was the full reason they gave?

aseyorii

Jun 23, 2015
hello all, I was introduce to this forum by a friend and sincerely hope i would find a solution or at least understand what is happening to my application. On creation of my EE profile i got two numbers one ending with xxxx975 and the other with xxx978. However on getting my nomination in May CIC gave me an ITA on the 22nd of May even when my profile was not showing my new mark after the addition of the 600 points assigned for the PT nomination.

Notwithstanding this, i applied for the PR on the 28th of May and received a transmission letter (No AOR till date). I contacted a staff of NSNP to explain my situation and found out that the EE profile with the xxx975 was confirmed for nomination and not xxx978. A day latter my profile was restored to the xxxxx975 and ever since then my ECAS status has being showing "Invitation Received" instead of "Open". my PR application status still shows "In Progress" till date.

I kindly seek advise as to whether i should re-open a new profile or just to hold on on this application. Particularly by concerns bothers around the fact that i was not given an AOR which most people get almost immediately or a day after submission of the PR application.

Thank you

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoshH said:
Hey, guys.
I've just got a serious issue that my grandfather passed away...
So I should go back to my country for like a week.
Buy my question is am I allowed to leave Canada while I'm under process for my PR?
Here's a little bit of my information
I have a 2 years valid LMO which is going to expired this year November.
I got ITA under CEC for 4th draw on Feb 27 and I submitted my documents on Mar 20.
I passed Medical on middle of May.
And Background, Review of eligible is in progress on middle of May.
I was asked to upload Additional documents (Schedule A) on June 5 and June 6. (They asked me twice I don't know why)
I submitted Schedule A document on June 6 and it's been over 2 weeks but no updates so far.
I must go back to my country and wondering if i am allowed to do that..
Does it affect my application?
You should be fine if you have a multiple entries visa and it's valid at the time you come back.

qwop4321

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
The next step is to wait for your Medicals to pass and then ECAS will move to Application Received.
Thanks Asivad. My ECAS moved from 'In Process' to 'Application Received' but the Medicals is still showing 'Review in Progress'. Is this the normal process?

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
good news guys... myCIC has been updated

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
A final decision has been reached This application has been approved

Awaiting my passport. Hope to hear more good news from you guys this week too.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Righteous said:
good news guys... myCIC has been updated

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
A final decision has been reached This application has been approved

Awaiting my passport. Hope to hear more good news from you guys this week too.
Congrats Righteous, It has been a long wait for you as well... happy to see thing moving for you and K1123

Oliver Queen

Apr 3, 2015
jaffa83 said:
+1 for your assistance.
Hi Jaffa - how r u today.. Just want to check with you. Today we are asked for Schedule A. And also a police police clearance from a country where my partner used to live and work. Apparently i have not detailed it when we applied... Now that they mentioned the police clearance - it may have a slight change on the schedule A as previously structured on our initial application. Is this ok? I believe that this is the very crucial stage. Let me know your views about it... Thanks Jaffa.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Oliver Queen said:
Hi Jaffa - how r u today.. Just want to check with you. Today we are asked for Schedule A. And also a police police clearance from a country where my partner used to live and work. Apparently i have not detailed it when we applied... Now that they mentioned the police clearance - it may have a slight change on the schedule A as previously structured on our initial application. Is this ok? I believe that this is the very crucial stage. Let me know your views about it... Thanks Jaffa.
Good to know some movement on your file. So, send the updated one with explanation letter on the circumstances of the change. Good Luck!!

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Hi My eCas status is complete now with a 5th line added you have landed at Rooseveld BC and became a PR on 20th June

sharath

Feb 11, 2015
Received request to submit additional information relating to my experience certificate , but I don't see any option to upload it in MyCIC profile. Called up customer care and they informed me to submit case specific inquiry mentioning technical issue with screenshots. Did that...

Did this happen to anyone? I have to submit the additional information in 30 days :(

No where I see option to upload Additional information

I am Jan Applicant. FSW

Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time

ankwal

Aug 12, 2014
Vancouver
fl_pie said:
I'm trying to submit a case specific enquiry to Ottawa, but when I click the submit button, I get an exception:

"The parameter 'address' cannot be an empty string"
(followed by the whole C# stack)

There is no field "Address" in the form (I doublechecked). Has anyone encountered this? Do you know of any workarounds?
The UCI format for entry is XXXX-XXXX. Don't forget the dash.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
rasber said:
Hey Guys, My BOWP got approved today. We applied on March 30, 2015. Both BOWP applications got approved including Spouse.
Congrets rasber, you will get PPR request soon. Good luck.

aseyorii

Jun 23, 2015
Application/profile status: Invitation Received
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached: Not Started

Dear all, kindly assist to confirm if everything is fine with my application. I submitted my PR application on the 28th of May and I only got a transmission notification in myCIC i never got an AOR till date. Can anyone advise please?