aseyorii said:
Application/profile status: Invitation Received
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached: Not Started

Dear all, kindly assist to confirm if everything is fine with my application. I submitted my PR application on the 28th of May and I only got a transmission notification in myCIC i never got an AOR till date. Can anyone advise please?
Can you provide your ECAS status and the details can help us understand in detail.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
iceberge said:
Congrets rasber, you will get PPR request soon. Good luck.
Thanks! Iceberge. I wish we all get PRs soon.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
Righteous said:
good news guys... myCIC has been updated

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
A final decision has been reached This application has been approved

Awaiting my passport. Hope to hear more good news from you guys this week too.
Congrats righteous,
JiJI

Splashdown21

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
IELTS Request
09-04-2015
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2015
Passport Req..
23-06-2015
bud_weiser said:
Hi My eCas status is complete now with a 5th line added you have landed at Rooseveld BC and became a PR on 20th June
Hi bud-weiser,

Congratulations on your PR! :D

I'm about to send in the copy of my passport, the two photo's and the Bio data form. Once that gets sent back, is there an explanation as to what I have to do next or has it been posted here in the forum? I have read about people waiting weeks to 'land'. How did it work for you?
I live in BC and I'm hoping to be able to go to my airport (which has an international arrivals/departure) and sort it out there, otherwise it will be a trip to the US border if I have to go that way.

Thanks.

Xero

Feb 5, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update on my ECAS: 4th Line added, Decission has been made, office will contact.

Already sent the passport on the same day(Friday 19 June) i received the request.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Xero said:
Update on my ECAS: 4th Line added, Decission has been made, office will contact.

Already sent the pas

congrats Xero!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
aseyorii said:
@ jaff what I have on my eAPR application status is what i posted earlier.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

provide your application details and access your file. This is the final destination for any PR file. So check the status and click on the hyperlink on the application status, you will be redirected to other page with the steps from CIC and brief update on your file. MYCIC is only the transmission and it never says actual status of your PR file.

@bonvoyage, good sign...submit the info of your travel if they requested the personal history details. Good Luck!!

bugi77

Jan 30, 2015
After 101 days after submitting Medical passed, and BG check in progress. Also they ask for CELPIP ; ECAS still 2 lines. Feel better :-\

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
bugi77 said:
After 101 days after submitting Medical passed, and BG check in progress. Also they ask for CELPIP ; ECAS still 2 lines. Feel better :-\
bugi77 - I stand with you and believe me its the background check process which consumes most portion of the application time while processing.

For Instance, I have got 12 years of work-ex and I have worked for 4 corporations during this time. So I can imagine the time taken by CIC. In fact, its the employer who takes time to respond back to CIC. Similarly, for education credential validation as well if universities are prompt enough to reply back, files will move faster.

I am sure you will get the PPR soon. Have faith :)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SushilEE said:
bugi77 - I stand with you and believe me its the background check process which consumes most portion of the application time while processing.

For Instance, I have got 12 years of work-ex and I have worked for 4 corporations during this time. So I can imagine the time taken by CIC. In fact, its the employer who takes time to respond back to CIC. Similarly, for education credential validation as well if universities are prompt enough to reply back, files will move faster.

I am sure you will get the PPR soon. Have faith :)
What are you on about? Firstly CIC doesn't contact most employers. It's only if they have doubts about your work experience or need clarification that they contact your employer. Secondly, CIC does not contact your educational institution, that's what your ECA is there for. What takes the most time with the background checks are your security and criminal checks.

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Anya654 said:
What are you on about? Firstly CIC doesn't contact most employers. It's only if they have doubts about your work experience or need clarification that they contact your employer. Secondly, CIC does not contact your educational institution, that's what your ECA is there for. What takes the most time with the background checks are your security and criminal checks.
Anya654 - do not get scared, that's the usual authentication method. And no body is a god here, give me a reason why CIC will trust the document on its face value?