Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LinaDubr said:
Hi everyone,

Does everyone receive second AOR or it is normal that CIC skips this step as they do with status updates. I don't have access MyCiC just ECAS.

This is my timeline (single applicant from inside Canada):
ITA received - April 17
Med done - May 1
Application submitted - May 15th
AOR - May 16th

Just recently started checking ECAS. Current ECAS status:
Application received
We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 16, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
Hi LinaDubr,

I have exact match on your timelines and status is also the same.

I received request to submit the Celpip result again. it was on june 9th.

waiting for status to change from App received to -> In process.

nitt

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Hello Everyone after watching this thread. There are a lot Of experience people in this thread like Jaffa or Introcanada or more. I m in Saskatchewan what is the nearest border to Saskatoon or can I go to Saskatoon airport. I m not sure please advise.
Thanks in advance.

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
nitt said:
Hello Everyone after watching this thread. There are a lot Of experience people in this thread like Jaffa or Introcanada or more. I m in Saskatchewan what is the nearest border to Saskatoon or can I go to Saskatoon airport. I m not sure please advise.
Thanks in advance.
take your pick - http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/provinces/sk-eng.html

LinaDubr

Jun 22, 2015
LinaDubr said:
Hi everyone,

Does everyone receive second AOR or it is normal that CIC skips this step as they do with status updates. I don't have access MyCiC just ECAS.

This is my timeline (single applicant from inside Canada):
ITA received - April 17
Med done - May 1
Application submitted - May 15th
AOR - May 16th

Just recently started checking ECAS. Current ECAS status:
Application received
We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 16, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
Had to ask for MyCiC information - too impatient :D

Here is my current info at MyCiC
Review of eligibility - in progress
Medical Results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - not needed at this time
Interview - not needed at this time
Background check - in progress
Final decision - not started

LinaDubr

Jun 22, 2015
harshmaru said:
Hi LinaDubr,

I have exact match on your timelines and status is also the same.

I received request to submit the Celpip result again. it was on june 9th.

waiting for status to change from App received to -> In process.
Hi harshmaru,

I was taking IELTS and as far as I know no one with IELTS were asked to resubmit results so I hope I just skipped this step. Other than that it is sooo exciting and nerve wracking to wait for results. Let's just hope that everyone avoids bumps on the road. Keep me posted harsmaru if you get any updates!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
tbcan said:
take your pick - http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/provinces/sk-eng.html
+1 for your assistance.

JoshH

Nov 27, 2013
Hey, guys.
I've just got a serious issue that my grandfather passed away...
So I should go back to my country for like a week.
Buy my question is am I allowed to leave Canada while I'm under process for my PR?
Here's a little bit of my information
I have a 2 years valid LMO which is going to expired this year November.
I got ITA under CEC for 4th draw on Feb 27 and I submitted my documents on Mar 20.
I passed Medical on middle of May.
And Background, Review of eligible is in progress on middle of May.
I was asked to upload Additional documents (Schedule A) on June 5 and June 6. (They asked me twice I don't know why)
I submitted Schedule A document on June 6 and it's been over 2 weeks but no updates so far.
I must go back to my country and wondering if i am allowed to do that..
Does it affect my application?

fusukeren

Mar 31, 2015
JoshH said:
Hey, guys.
I've just got a serious issue that my grandfather passed away...
So I should go back to my country for like a week.
Buy my question is am I allowed to leave Canada while I'm under process for my PR?
Here's a little bit of my information
I have a 2 years valid LMO which is going to expired this year November.
I got ITA under CEC for 4th draw on Feb 27 and I submitted my documents on Mar 20.
I passed Medical on middle of May.
And Background, Review of eligible is in progress on middle of May.
I was asked to upload Additional documents (Schedule A) on June 5 and June 6. (They asked me twice I don't know why)
I submitted Schedule A document on June 6 and it's been over 2 weeks but no updates so far.
I must go back to my country and wondering if i am allowed to do that..
Does it affect my application?
In what I know if you have a valid work permit they will allow you to leave Canada as long as the work permit have the allowance of 4 mos before expiration.

JoshH

Nov 27, 2013
fusukeren said:
In what I know if you have a valid work permit they will allow you to leave Canada as long as the work permit have the allowance of 4 mos before expiration.
Yes, I do have work permit which is the same date as my LMO.
So it doesn't affect my PR application under Express Entry?

fusukeren

Mar 31, 2015
hi everyone!

Is anyone here knows where can I book an appointment for my pr exit in calgary? Whats the contact number??please

hp07

Jun 23, 2015
Help....... Got refusal yesterday. I don't know what happened medical was okay. I even got my BOWP on that EE application. They requested celpip, I submitted that one too now about two weeks ago they gave me 60 days for RCMP clearance. I didn't even submit it yet and now they're saying it's refused. On refusal letter officer stated that " I'm not satisfied that u have enough experience" but I'm working from last two years in same position. Now my old work permit with LMO expiring on July 4th and I'm not sure if i'm getting 600 points with new BOWP. I don't know what can I do it's totally messed up. :'( :eek: :(

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hp07 said:
Help....... Got refusal yesterday. I don't know what happened medical was okay. I even got my BOWP on that EE application. They requested celpip, I submitted that one too now about two weeks ago they gave me 60 days for RCMP clearance. I didn't even submit it yet and now they're saying it's refused. On refusal letter officer stated that " I'm not satisfied that u have enough experience" but I'm working from last two years in same position. Now my old work permit with LMO expiring on July 4th and I'm not sure if i'm getting 600 points with new BOWP. I don't know what can I do it's totally messed up. :'( :eek: :(
I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Did your employer mention your start date on your employment experience letter?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hp07 said:
how CIC works ,they grant BOWP under EE A0R.and now got refused.:( Send case specific inquiry .call call centre .may be you can reopen it.Anyway you ve one year open work permit so you got a enough time to file again or reopen your file .

hp07

Jun 23, 2015
sam_172452 said:
I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Did your employer mention your start date on your employment experience letter?
It's k bro yes he clearly mentioned all the dates.. :(

hp07

Jun 23, 2015
mannual said:
how CIC works ,they grant BOWP under EE A0R.and now got refused.:( Send case specific inquiry .call call centre .may be you can reopen it.Anyway you ve one year open work permit so you got a enough time to file again or reopen your file .
Ya mannual I already send an inquiry and will call them in morning as well btw do u know how long they're taking to reply in case specific inquiry.