+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
Schedule-A is the major document that can create a big issue if not answered correctly and/or accurately. Only 2 main reasons can bar from being a PR of Canada when you have either or Criminal history. This is covered in SCH-A, which is required when they start the Background Check. You may notice activities you done and the addressed you stayed, military, organization history etc. Earlier they allowed gaps in between the activity in the ITA due to the bug in the EE process and now they wanted to clarify us with manually. They double check with you when you if they find any discrepancies from what CIC has now and what you submitted before.
Yeah, I was asking why he got requested the schedule a, its all there in the questionnaire post ITA. so my Apr is submitted, in the questions after ITA I had to answer yes to having been arrested and detained. I have no convictions or criminal record though and there was nothing anywhere to explain it. I was wondering why jcoley got this request as if its something similar then I can be ready to expect it

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
yepyep said:
Yeah, I was asking why he got requested the schedule a, its all there in the questionnaire post ITA. so my Apr is submitted, in the questions after ITA I had to answer yes to having been arrested and detained. I have no convictions or criminal record though and there was nothing anywhere to explain it. I was wondering why jcoley got this request as if its something similar then I can be ready to expect it
If you read my post carefully, SCH-A does not only ask for the convictions/arrests, but also requests info like Education, Address, Military, Organization histories etc. So, if they might have missed or gave different information to CIC to get the Temporary permits or visas before, then CIC asks them to confirm and sign this document to make sure that they have the correct one now. In your case, you might have provided an explanation letter on why it was a "YES", this might save your time.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
If you read my post carefully, SCH-A does not only ask for the convictions/arrests, but also requests info like Education, Address, Military, Organization histories etc. So, if they might have missed or gave different information to CIC to get the Temporary permits or visas before, then CIC asks them to confirm and sign this document to make sure that they have the correct one now. In your case, you might have provided an explanation letter on why it was a "YES", this might save your time.
Yeah, cheers. I know what you meant. I was just curious about his request. They'll ask if they want to know about my answets it won't be a problem. Like I say I have no convictions.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Attn: Express Entry applicants.

Express entry applicants may not be aware that we have a fb group for discussing settlement issues across Canada and for Networking.

Express entry applicants who have received their PPR or already landed may join our fb group if they wish. Interested applicants may pm me the email id which they use to log in to their regular fb profile to join the fb group.

Please note that only those applicants who have received their passport request or already landed will be contacted to join the fb group, after they pm me their email id.

All the best for all the applicants for quick processing of their application. :)

aj355

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Hello everyone,

I received the RPRF request today :) I have a small question. The instruction pdf i received mentions that I should enter the number of fee payments as "2". I am single (no dependent), so I should be paying for 1 applicant. Is it a bug? anyone else encountered it?

Here is the exact message I received:

Dear AAKASH:
This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your application. To make a decision, we need the following information/documents:
> RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee
• Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself. You must pay this
fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:
1.Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
2.Read the instructions on each page, and click "Continue" to proceed.
3.Select the "Immigration" link, followed by "Right of Permanent Residence Fee"
4.You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant.
5.You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner.
6.Enter the number of fee payments (2) in the box beside the fee of $490.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
aj355 said:
Hello everyone,

I received the RPRF request today :) I have a small question. The instruction pdf i received mentions that I should enter the number of fee payments as "2". I am single (no dependent), so I should be paying for 1 applicant. Is it a bug? anyone else encountered it?

You should enter number of fee payments as 2 if you have a accompanying spouse or common in law partner.

In your case, you are single so you should make only one payment for yourself.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
aj355 said:
Hello everyone,

Congrats Aakash, they mentioned it clearly for yourself only in the second point. Pay for yourself and attach a cover letter saying that you are the only principal applicant and there were no other dependents in the application attach this file in a single pdf with the payment receipt and submit via MYCIC. Good Luck!!

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I have a question to ask ...

After I got my landing paper if I decided to quit my current job then will it affect me when I go to border to do my landing ? I am just curious and need some advice..... please kindly share ;D

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
hope for the best said:
Hi guys

After I got my landing paper if I decided to quit my current job then will it affect me when I go to border to do my landing ? I am just curious and need some advice..... please kindly share ;D
Which stream are you? I can say for CEC it won't be a problem but others I have less knowledge of.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best said:
Hi guys

Don't quit if you claimed 600 points, because border immigration officer might ask you the question that "are you working for the same employer" i heard from some of my friends who got provincial nominations through their employers immigration officer asked them the same question...so better is to stick with the same...

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
chevy said:
Don't quit if you claimed 600 points, because border immigration officer might ask you the question that "are you working for the same employer" i heard from some of my friends who got provincial nominations through their employers immigration officer asked them the same question...so better is to stick with the same...
Yeh with you on that one I will stick around to or do landing asap you just never know

powerstar

Apr 1, 2015
My Passport return tracker activated today.

14 FEB EE Profile Created
20 FEB ITA Received
03 MAR Application Submitted
03 MAR AOR Received
31 MAR Medical Passed
31 Background Check In Progress

ECAS
Jun 03 Status changed from Application Received to In Process
Jun 09 PPR
Jun 10 Passport Submission
Jun 17 Return tracker activated

wolfey

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Has any one gone to boarder with their PNP Cert and work permit support letter.??
if so could you provide a check list of documents needed for officer there..

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
powerstar said:
My Passport return tracker activated today.

14 FEB EE Profile Created
20 FEB ITA Received
03 MAR Application Submitted
03 MAR AOR Received
31 MAR Medical Passed
31 Background Check In Progress

ECAS
Jun 03 Status changed from Application Received to In Process
Jun 09 PPR
Jun 10 Passport Submission
Jun 17 Return tracker activated
congrats - couple of questions if you don't mind

are you in canada and what stream are you

also - did you get any updates / doc request between medicals and "in process" - i'm FSW in canada - submitted mine a few days before you, and medicals were passed april 30 - so just trying to guess a timeline!

powerstar

Apr 1, 2015
tbcan said:
congrats - couple of questions if you don't mind

are you in canada and what stream are you

also - did you get any updates / doc request between medicals and "in process" - i'm FSW in canada - submitted mine a few days before you, and medicals were passed april 30 - so just trying to guess a timeline!
I am in Canada and applied under CEC stream. I did not receive any request for additional docs.