App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ETE said:
Hi,

But i thought you have to wait for a VO to ask for additional documents before you send a case specific enquiry?

How do you send a case specific enquiry?

Thanks.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
My NOC is to the left.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Exactly, and stamp "on it".

The person who's application was deemed incomplete, had no stamp on his passport. The reason for the passport is for identification.

To be fair though, not having stamp on his passport would not be the reason for his refusal. He said they said "missing passport scan", this could mean his bio data page wasn't uploaded even though he thought he did.

Please keep me informed if you find a way round this.

Thanks.
I hope ETE ur right, that person might missed biodata page only....

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
DoubleS said:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hi,

Thanks for the link.

How soon after sending the case specific enquiry form can one expect to get a response from CIC?

Also, with what number can one call CIC from abroad?

Thanks.

MaryAnneAB

Jun 4, 2014
To the ones who got REJECTED on the grounds that the offer of employment seem to be temporary and seasonal (even in my case given I have an LMO, have been working in the same position for almost two years with still almost 1 year to go on LMO):

>>> kind fellow folks on this forum reached out, repeating the offer of employment has to have it written that they are willing to keep us even after the PR comes through, for an indeterminate future <<<

The magic words, and I agree with them. My employer stated that he supports my PR, said lots of nice things about my work, however missed to say he'd want to keep me after the PR comes through.

As far as I'm informed CIC does not re open rejected cases. Cancelled might get lucky, however not all.

Good luck and success to all.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ETE said:
Hi,

Thanks for the link.

How soon after sending the case specific enquiry form can one expect to get a response from CIC?

Also, with what number can one call CIC from abroad?

Thanks.
(613) 944-4000
You will have to make quite a few selections and wait a for an agent, so pack some patience.

Good luck!!

ren_abalos

Jul 10, 2014
I received my PPR last June 1. I sent my passport June 8 it normally takes 2 weeks the whole process. 3 Days from CIC date received there should be changing the status from open to close but it is not happening now. Does anyone in the group have the same situation?

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
chevy said:
I hope ETE ur right, that person might missed biodata page only....
Yea hopefully.

But i would advise, that you do also send the scanned old passports and the stamps through the case specific enquiry form, this is just to give you a leverage.

Besides, i don't think you have anything to loose, plus it would not slow down the processing time, i hope!

I will be doing the same thing before the day runs out.

Meanwhile, please keep me informed of your process by sending me a message.

Also check this thread for the link to the case specific enquiry form.

Good luck.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
DoubleS said:
(613) 944-4000
You will have to make quite a few selections and wait a for an agent, so pack some patience.

Good luck!!
Thanks.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
chevy said:
Hi,
I just saw on a different thread that someone just got rejected because he has not uploaded his old passport and visa stamps on it, I also done the same i want to know if there is any way that i can provide my old passport copies now...Thanks.....
I didn't upload my old passport. my current passport has visas n stamps. I didn't either upload pages of visas n stamps. yet I got PPR.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
marathimanus said:
I didn't upload my old passport. my current passport has visas n stamps. I didn't either upload pages of visas n stamps. yet I got PPR.
Just to clarify, you did not upload the scanned copies of the visas and stamps on both your NEW and old passport?

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
ren_abalos said:
I received my PPR last June 1. I sent my passport June 8 it normally takes 2 weeks the whole process. 3 Days from CIC date received there should be changing the status from open to close but it is not happening now. Does anyone in the group have the same situation?
lol... patience my man, passport is starting third week(since 2nd June) with VO today and my status is still open. Maybe we shouldn't really use myCIC status to judge as they might not update them as often as they ought to.... BG "in process", Final decision "not started" on ECAS "in process"...

Lets just be hopeful that we get some good news soon. I know that feeling though... Like you are almost there and then there's this "pause"

All the best man

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015