Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
autumnsummer71 said:
Thanks!
Is there a minimum waiting period between "Decision Made" and the expectation of an approval or rejected mycic email?
I haven't called CIC. Yet. I'm outside Canada now and planning to return shortly.
I doubt it that you will get rejected when you get a PPR and submitted PP but also don't think there is a time frame my PPR said within 30 days.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
autumnsummer71 said:
Thanks!
Is there a minimum waiting period between "Decision Made" and the expectation of an approval or rejected mycic email?
I haven't called CIC. Yet. I'm outside Canada now and planning to return shortly.
Their is no minimum waiting period. It is usually a couple of days between the two but not always in the same order.
I don't want to scare you but you should definitely call them as soon as you can before the passport request last day expire.
Wish you good luck.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
My BG check changed to "In progress" about 1-2 hours ago. Pretty exciting!

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
fl_pie said:
My BG check changed to "In progress" about 1-2 hours ago. Pretty exciting!
Interesting mine must have changed too at the same time!

Wonder if this means anything.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I just saw on a different thread that someone just got rejected because he has not uploaded his old passport and visa stamps on it, I also done the same i want to know if there is any way that i can provide my old passport copies now...Thanks.....

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Looks like CIC updated the ecas status flow or descriptions on the following links on June 2nd 2015.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas

Does anyone know what they might have updated??

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
chevy said:
Hi,
I just saw on a different thread that someone just got rejected because he has not uploaded his old passport and visa stamps on it, I also done the same i want to know if there is any way that i can provide my old passport copies now...Thanks.....
Hi, i did the same thing. My old passport has expired and has been collected by my country.

Now, on your passport information section, when you were filling the application, did you give the details of your old passport or new passport?

On cic website, it says to upload a valid passport, old ones are not valid.

Which forum did you see this rejection? Please provide a link.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Hi, i did the same thing. My old passport has expired and has been collected by my country.

Now, on your passport information section, when you were filling the application, did you give the details of your old passport or new passport?

It's in this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/funds-return-t306512.0.html

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:

I never provided details of my old passport in my profile...and yes you are right as i double checked that they only requested for valid passport, so i have provided the new passport , old passport is already cancelled....

flames21

May 12, 2015
chevy said:
I never provided details of my old passport in my profile...and yes you are right as i double checked that they only requested for valid passport, so i have provided the new passport , old passport is already cancelled....
My old passport expired before entering Canada 4.5 years ago... I didn't upload the copy of old passport....Just the one I'm using now.. I'm not sure if thats gonna be an issue.. any suggestions?

flames21

May 12, 2015
chevy said:
I just checked the other thread... His new passport was issued recently with no stamps... All the stamps were on old passport... Guess that might be the case

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
chevy said:
I don't want to discourage anyone but CIC would need all the passports even they are cancelled. If you are reporting the period pertaining to your old passport in your personal or employment history, sure they want to see all passports.
Does this make sense?

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
I don't want to discourage anyone but CIC would need all the passports even they are cancelled. If you are reporting the period pertaining to your old passport in your personal or employment history, sure they want to see all passports.
Does this make sense?
I was working in my home country for more than 7 years. I don't think I would have to show a passport for that work experience/personal history.
Not sure what's the requirement for work experience abroad though.