+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
I don't want to discourage anyone but CIC would need all the passports even they are cancelled. If you are reporting the period pertaining to your old passport in your personal or employment history, sure they want to see all passports.
Does this make sense?
Thanks for the reply....I want to know is there any way that I can provide my old passport copies now....

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
flames21 said:
I just checked the other thread... His new passport was issued recently with no stamps... All the stamps were on old passport... Guess that might be the case
Yeah probably.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flames21 said:
I just checked the other thread... His new passport was issued recently with no stamps... All the stamps were on old passport... Guess that might be the case
In my case I came with my old passport and got a new passport here in canada, after getting new passport I got new visa stamp on that new passport, so I used only the new one

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys think there is a correlation between getting PPR and Sch A form request? Saw a lot of people were requested for Sch A and few days after they had some kind of update? What do you guys think?

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
ARMANIZ said:
Do you guys think there is a correlation between getting PPR and Sch A form request? Saw a lot of people were requested for Sch A and few days after they had some kind of update? What do you guys think?
Hey yeah there does seem to be a correlation.

I'm not even sure what they are but I've seen people get them days before PPR.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
chevy said:
In my case I came with my old passport and got a new passport here in canada, after getting new passport I got new visa stamp on that new passport, so I used only the new one
So did you send the scanned copy of this one stamp and visa on the new passport?

I have a feeling the OP of the missing passport scan was refused because he might not have properly uploaded the Bio Passport Page.

On this thread (previous pages back), there is a poster who was concerned about the whole thing but he later said there was no need to worry as the passport is mainly for identification.

However, please let me know if you find any appropriate answer or way to send the scanned stamps.

Thanks.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
So did you send the scanned copy of this one stamp and visa on the new passport?

I have a feeling the OP of the missing passport scan was refused because he might not have properly uploaded the Bio Passport Page.

On this thread (previous pages back), there is a poster who was concerned about the whole thing but he later said there was no need to worry as the passport is mainly for identification.

However, please let me know if you find any appropriate answer or way to send the scanned stamps.

Thanks.
Ya I scanned the new passport with visa stamp on it....and it is clearly written that they need only valid passport and stamp on it....stamp "on it" and here on it is valid passport...if ee is rejecting people without any reason I can say they should give full instructions for uploading documents...

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
chevy said:
Ya I scanned the new passport with visa stamp on it....and it is clearly written that they need only valid passport and stamp on it....stamp "on it" and here on it is valid passport...if ee is rejecting people without any reason I can say they should give full instructions for uploading documents...
Exactly, and stamp "on it".

The person who's application was deemed incomplete, had no stamp on his passport. The reason for the passport is for identification.

To be fair though, not having stamp on his passport would not be the reason for his refusal. He said they said "missing passport scan", this could mean his bio data page wasn't uploaded even though he thought he did.

Please keep me informed if you find a way round this.

Thanks.

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
@hulahoop....
I got schedule a request one month back and my bg check has still not started... :(
i am not too sure the pattern is right in all cases....

hulahoop said:
Hey yeah there does seem to be a correlation.

I'm not even sure what they are but I've seen people get them days before PPR.

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
@chevy,
you can raise a case specific enquiry and upload the passportcopies..
and few days later call CIC to find if tht has been received..and listed with ur applicaiton

chevy said:
Thanks for the reply....I want to know is there any way that I can provide my old passport copies now....

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
MaryAnneAB said:
Jaffa, would you apply for another EE and start fresh? Or would you fight with this app?

I see now which document they mean, it was my fault. However I've an LMO, I submitted the approved LMO, they had to have all the docs to get it approved. It's a technical thing. I understand why now but it's very brutal how they go about it. I submitted my original offer of employment, not the one with the start date when the LMO came into effect.

I'm shattered. I need to go to work now and I don't know how I'm going to make it through today. I want/ed this more than anything.
Hi Mary, I have the same case as yours...have you reopened your case? I spoke to iimmigrations lawyers and they have told that I need to get letter from employer stating that I hold an indeterminate position..I spoke to them..but as I am deputed as in seconded...it's not very sure they may give any letter stating I hold a permanent position...

Am too very devastated and not sure what to do. My visa expires in sept end. Not sure if I should create a new profile...or send a case specific enquiry...pls guide me ...

Thanks so much ,

Had a thought that all LMO have an end date..so why is mine treated differently..

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
susmithaburra1989 said:
@ chevy,
and few days later call CIC to find if tht has been received..and listed with ur applicaiton
Hi,

But i thought you have to wait for a VO to ask for additional documents before you send a case specific enquiry?

How do you send a case specific enquiry?

Thanks.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susmithaburra1989 said:
@ chevy,
Thanks for your reply can you provide me the link for raising case specific enquiry...
secondly as ETE said we have to w8 as vo will ask for additional documentation. ..but what if vo will treat us the same without asking any additional doc straight cancelation which of course nobody wants...

Eurydice

May 3, 2015
Aarti21 said:
Hi Mary, I have the same case as yours...have you reopened your case? I spoke to iimmigrations lawyers and they have told that I need to get letter from employer stating that I hold an indeterminate position..I spoke to them..but as I am deputed as in seconded...it's not very sure they may give any letter stating I hold a permanent position...

Am too very devastated and not sure what to do. My visa expires in sept end. Not sure if I should create a new profile...or send a case specific enquiry...pls guide me ...

Thanks so much ,

Had a thought that all LMO have an end date..so why is mine treated differently..

Do you guys mind to share which NOC are you under?
I wish you guys all luck and I believe you guys can reopen the case sending new proves that is not seasonal job (6 months paychecks, proving that is a full-time position, t4, new letter of employment).
I hope everything is going to be fine in the end.

Cheers,