Got an Update Today

Medical - Passed
BG check - In Progress
I am Happy for you

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im single CEC applicant ..... As you all know I got PPR request ...

document mentions to submit

1. 2 photos
2. passport
3. copy of request letter
4. bio data form

Its worth to check here whether recent single applicants submitted the same documents as i do ..

please let me know if im missing anything?

Thanks in advance..

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I found this today and would love to share with you guys!
It is about EE-BOWP from CIC website.

link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp?_ga=1.134831609.94520750.1424493780

Summary: you gotta read your AOR carefully if it says as below.

Express Entry

In the Express Entry application process, a notice and a letter are sent to the applicant. Only the letter (Acknowledgment of Receipt) can be used to support a BOWP.

A notice (Electronic receipt of APR) is automatically issued to the applicants on receipt of their electronic application submission. This notice indicates the following: “Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This notice cannot be used to support a BOWP, as it does not reflect that the applicant has received a “positive eligibility assessment” as required for a BOWP.

A letter (Acknowledgement of Receipt) is issued to the applicants once their application has passed a completeness check. This letter indicates the following: “CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This is the official Acknowledgement of Receipt letter and it may be used to support a BOWP if all other requirements are met.

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
mannual said:
Most of people who got PPR looks like from exiting CEC applicant from 2014 reached the cap and returned application . congrats anyway
That's not really that surprising -- we already had all or most of our documents ready to upload as soon as we got our ITAs, so it makes sense that people with returned applications are represented in large numbers among early EE applicants.

Reese88

May 29, 2015
narby said:
I found this today and would love to share with you guys!
It is about EE-BOWP from CIC website.

Summary: you gotta read your AOR carefully if it says as below.

Express Entry

In the Express Entry application process, a notice and a letter are sent to the applicant. Only the letter (Acknowledgment of Receipt) can be used to support a BOWP.

A notice (Electronic receipt of APR) is automatically issued to the applicants on receipt of their electronic application submission. This notice indicates the following: “Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application pursuant to section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This notice cannot be used to support a BOWP, as it does not reflect that the applicant has received a “positive eligibility assessment” as required for a BOWP.

A letter (Acknowledgement of Receipt) is issued to the applicants once their application has passed a completeness check. This letter indicates the following: “CIC has reviewed your application and determined that it meets the requirements of a complete application as described in section 10 and section 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.” This is the official Acknowledgement of Receipt letter and it may be used to support a BOWP if all other requirements are met.

I sent my application last March but I didn't received the official AOR you're referring. To those with successful BOWP application, did you all guys get 2 AORs?

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Reese88 said:
I sent my application last March but I didn't received the official AOR you're referring. To those with successful BOWP application, did you all guys get 2 AORs?
I don't think so, that is why CIC added this on the webpage.

Reese88

May 29, 2015
narby said:
I don't think so, that is why CIC added this on the webpage.
That makes sense. Perhaps CiC raining with tons of BOWP applications from applicants whose file is still on the completeness check stage.

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Reese88 said:
That makes sense. Perhaps CiC raining with tons of BOWP applications from applicants whose file is still on the completeness check stage.
Ya, its processing time online bowp is 77days now. Lol

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
krishna19 said:
Im single CEC applicant ..... As you all know I got PPR request ...

document mentions to submit

1. 2 photos
2. passport
3. copy of request letter
4. bio data form

Its worth to check here whether recent single applicants submitted the same documents as i do ..

please let me know if im missing anything?

Thanks in advance..
Congratulations Krishna! That is all. But, remember to buy a return express Canadapost envelope, write down your address in the "To" field and send it along with the rest of the documents to the CIC. Good luck!

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you have AOR and file goes into processing, I read somewhere that the officer processing your file will recalculate your score with the information provided to them. Also that once recalculated your score had to be above the minimum crs score for the particular draw you received your ITA in. Does this make sense to anybody? I can no longer find the we page I read it on. Was wondering if anyone has ever seen the same?

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
cymromoir said:
Once you have AOR and file goes into processing, I read somewhere that the officer processing your file will recalculate your score with the information provided to them. Also that once recalculated your score had to be above the minimum crs score for the particular draw you received your ITA in. Does this make sense to anybody? I can no longer find the we page I read it on. Was wondering if anyone has ever seen the same?
There's some info about that here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

cymromoir

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brunofuster said:
There's some info about that here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp
Thanks mate, that's exactly the article I read +1 for you :)

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Weird CIC
I got 2 letters in my email MYCIC .
Both are dated 29th May 2015 on MYCIC and each is 30 minutes apart.
The first one opens up a PDF file which asks to submit CELPIP on MAY 21 with last date on May 28th ????

The second message again asks for Celpip on MAy 29th with last date 5th June.
When i go in my application it asks me for CELPIP twice ..???? .. so uploaded CELPIP copy on both columns ???
TOO MANY SNAGS IN THE SYSTEM .
My Ecas is application received ,My CIC medicals passed ,e AOR on May20th ,applied on May 15th and ITA on March 2nd week draw.

Does someone know on an average how many days to PPR after CELPIP request ??