4th Draw 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
SuSha167 said:
Speaking from my experience, it might take longer than a week. Earlier you used to get the passport back in 10 days. I sent on 9th May and I will only get it back this week. They emailed me last friday that they will dispatch it soon.
Hi you are so lucky, you got the ITA on Mar 27 and got your passport with ppr stamp, i got the ITA on Feb 28, but still no update on my CIC-Mypage, congrats...!!!

Vinodthomas

Feb 23, 2015
Hi friends ,I have sent my passport and Photos to CIC today .Does any one know how long will it take CiC to return my passport and documents ?Thanks

hannybunny

Jun 1, 2015
Hi all,

I received a Schedule A request. My concern is that I already submitted all info regarding requested time period within online application. I can't find a time mismatch related to work or anything else for that period. I am afraid to submit the same thing again in case I am missing something with no clue. Did anyone had the same situation? Also should I fill only requested time or once again the whole history, since the form has fields for everything? :-\

Timeline:
Feb 7th - ITA
March 18th - AOR
March 21st - BOWP
April 22nd - Celpip submitted
April 28th - Medical Passed
April 28th - Background in process
June 1st - Schedule A requested

ECAS: - Application received

We received your Application on March 18th
Medical received

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Vinodthomas said:
Hi friends ,I have sent my passport and Photos to CIC today .Does any one know how long will it take CiC to return my passport and documents ?Thanks
Around two weeks. I have sent mine on April 22 and got it back on May 6.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
hannybunny said:
Hi all,

I received a Schedule A request. My concern is that I already submitted all info regarding requested time period within online application. I can't find a time mismatch related to work or anything else for that period. I am afraid to submit the same thing again in case I am missing something with no clue. Did anyone had the same situation? Also should I fill only requested time or once again the whole history, since the form has fields for everything? :-\

Timeline:
Feb 7th - ITA
March 18th - AOR
March 21st - BOWP
April 22nd - Celpip submitted
April 28th - Medical Passed
April 28th - Background in process
June 1st - Schedule A requested

ECAS: - Application received

We received your Application on March 18th
Medical received
Did they ask to fill out the complete SCH-A form or a part of it like Education History etc? If they only ask a specific then submit that info only. If they ask everything then send everything. You need not worry about this as this could be due to the Technical issues might have happened and the online form might have got corrupted and so they might be requesting you the same to confirm. So, they may or may not just ask SCH-A because there is a gap or so but we have seen so far there were lot of Technical glitches in their system. Good Luck then you're now so close to getting you PPR or so.

hannybunny

Jun 1, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Did they ask to fill out the complete SCH-A form or a part of it like Education History etc? If they only ask a specific then submit that info only. If they ask everything then send everything. You need not worry about this as this could be due to the Technical issues might have happened and the online form might have got corrupted and so they might be requesting you the same to confirm. So, they may or may not just ask SCH-A because there is a gap or so but we have seen so far there were lot of Technical glitches in their system. Good Luck then you're now so close to getting you PPR or so.
They asked me this:

" A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information
regarding the following personal history gap for Dec 2004-Oct 2005."

I also gave a call to CIC agent....he was not sure regarding anything but suggested to do the whole form just in case.

Well jaffa83...I hope you are right about PPR coming closer, I don't know how about you guys but this waiting and not knowing what's gonna be next is horrible. At the same time you want something to happen but if it happens you are scared it might be negative... I hope we'll all gonna laugh one day when this finishes and when we all get our PR's. ;)

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
hannybunny said:
They asked me this:

" A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information
regarding the following personal history gap for Dec 2004-Oct 2005."

I also gave a call to CIC agent....he was not sure regarding anything but suggested to do the whole form just in case.

Well jaffa83...I hope you are right about PPR coming closer, I don't know how about you guys but this waiting and not knowing what's gonna be next is horrible. At the same time you want something to happen but if it happens you are scared it might be negative... I hope we'll all gonna laugh one day when this finishes and when we all get our PR's. ;)
You should be ok to submit the form as they asked to that specific period. They just wanted to reconfirm with you though and you can expect the good news. This is just a formality from CIC. They only look for 3 items to reject in EE.
1. If your experience (years and supporting documentation) or documents (ielts, ECA number etc) that submitted do not match with what you claimed points.
2. Any medical complications that makes Canada to unafford the health care benefits.
3. Any criminal history.

The rest is all ok as they wanted to clarify the issues though you have not claimed the points for.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
You should be ok to submit the form as they asked to that specific period. They just wanted to reconfirm with you though and you can expect the good news. This is just a formality from CIC. They only look for 3 items to reject in EE.
1. If your experience (years and supporting documentation) or documents (ielts, ECA number etc) that submitted do not match with what you claimed points.
2. Any medical complications that makes Canada to unafford the health care benefits.
3. Any criminal history.

The rest is all ok as they wanted to clarify the issues though you have not claimed the points for.
Jaffa! you rock man, you are the most helpful guy on this forum or at least on this Thread!

May you get a positive update soon.

hannybunny

Jun 1, 2015
jaffa83 said:
3. Any criminal history.

Thanks Jaffa83

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
No updates today as well :( . I am in week 15 of 26.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dragon17Sky said:
Jaffa! you rock man, you are the most helpful guy on this forum or at least on this Thread!

May you get a positive update soon.
We all should hear soon and positive responses!!

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
May I ask when they normally release PPR?
How long is background check?
And is it normal that my Medical status became "In Progress" again after it was updated as "Passed"?

pawan_kumar

May 18, 2015
Hi everyone,
AOR 3rd March
I received addition document request, RCMP check on 25 march and I have submitted on 10th April. After this there is no response. Ecas status is two lines.
Am I the only one or any one else has the same issue.
What should I do. Any suggestions.