+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
jaffa83 said:
I don't think it will complicate your case because you just received an ITA and not yet submitted. But try sending a CSE and see if they reopen. If they don't, then you already have the new ITA with 50+ days, so you can use it. However, you can have more than 1 file In Process with CIC but for different streams. So, I would suggest wait for the response for your CSE and then submit the second application.
Thanks jaffa83 I really appreciate it. On the automated email conf. they sent me for the cse it states the they will reply back in 10 days, so should I just wait for 10 days then move on or should I wait longer ?( I have read on some forums that people's profiles have been open in 20 days or so).

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
I got RRPF request .. I will pay by end of today

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - EM5578
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Congrats :)

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
amadabu said:
Thanks jaffa83 I really appreciate it. On the automated email conf. they sent me for the cse it states the they will reply back in 10 days, so should I just wait for 10 days then move on or should I wait longer ?( I have read on some forums that people's profiles have been open in 20 days or so).
You have 60 days to submit your new profile right from last Friday? So don't rush or hurry and just wait for the reply like around 20-30 days max and if there is no response then use your New ITA to submit your profile. What I have seen here in the Forum from our friends is that they got the Application Re-opened mail from their MYCIC account than a response for your CSE unless they turn down your request.

Feb 5, 2015
jaffa83 said:
Krishna19 got RPRF request..!!! Congrats Krishna19!!

@ Lalit, Do not Panic. We have two people who reported here got the PPR after a week from Decision Made. If something is wrong you might have already got the message in the MYCIC account regarding the refusal. So relax.
thanks jaffa83 just now one of the forum member sent me a personal msg and said ur application is refused and CIC is taking time only to send u an explaining email. I tried to find that guy on forum but did not find him.
I said one of the forum member because he replied to my post.. i don't know what's going on. I am just gonna wait now till the next communication/update from CIC.

Anyways thanks again!!!!

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
krishna19 said:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - EM5578
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
Congratulations

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
jaffa83 said:
You have 60 days to submit your new profile right from last Friday? So don't rush or hurry and just wait for the reply like around 20-30 days max and if there is no response then use your New ITA to submit your profile. What I have seen here in the Forum from our friends is that they got the Application Re-opened mail from their MYCIC account than a response for your CSE unless they turn down your request.
Thanks jaffa83

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
krishna19 said:

 Click “Submit”
Sincerely,
Congrats. Almost there...

varinder kaur

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Hiii..guys....i wanna know whn i will be able to create ee profile. ..bcoz i started to work in may2014 but went to my home country for a month in feb 2015. So my one year experience is done or that month is nt counted?
Thnx

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
varinder kaur said:
Hiii..guys....i wanna know whn i will be able to create ee profile. ..bcoz i started to work in may2014 but went to my home country for a month in feb 2015. So my one year experience is done or that month is nt counted?
Thnx
If february was a paid vacation then yes, you completed a year. If you were unpaid, I would say no.

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
All,
Today my "Background Check" changed from "In Progress" to "Not needed at this time".
Has this happened to anyone? Any idea what it could mean?

Feb 5, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Did you mean this guy ?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/GSherriff-u557476.html
not jaffa83 but i searched that guy in other threads/topics his all posts are negative/racism /baseless facts he is a another troll.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
autumnsummer71 said:
All,
Today my "Background Check" changed from "In Progress" to "Not needed at this time".
Has this happened to anyone? Any idea what it could mean?
I think they finished checking it, nothing to worry about
What's your ecas status?

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
brunofuster said:
I think they finished checking it, nothing to worry about
What's your ecas status?
Application Received. Since May 4th.

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
autumnsummer71 said:
Application Received. Since May 4th.
Got it, thanks! Our timelines are pretty similar, thanks for sharing yours as I don't have access to mycic. Cheers and good luck :) and yeah, I think that that's great news and your ecas should soon change to "in process"