+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Congrats Krishna n all those who have got positive progress n PPRs.

Any FSW from outside Canada with PPR yet? Any idea? Mine has med passed on 21 apr, 27 mar draw. Background check not started. still waiting like everyone else.

hope more of us get PPR soon especially those from earlier draws.

+1 to jaffa for all the +ve replies

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
krishna19 said:
I got RRPF request .. I will pay by end of today

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - EM5578
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
hey bro i got the same request i already pay the fees could u tell me how long it takes after paying the fees to get ppr

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all I would like to thank the people in this forum especially the person who started this link .. I got lot of information and I'm still learning as I'm 90% through as I'm still waiting for PPR and other formalities .

And also from almost 2 months everyday I was tensed especially looking at the rejections earlier .I felt very bad about the people who's applications rejected and also I feel happy when rejection cases are re opened ...

Well in this forum I learned lot and also I shared my experience ..

All set paid RRPF this evening hope I hear from cic soon for PPR request I guess .

Special thanks to rasber and Jaffa which they guided me till now.I can only say the information I got from rasber and Jaffa is excellent with their minimal knowledge they guided me that leads me to get RRPF.

Hope every will listen PPR request including me and I wish you all success..

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k1123 said:
hey bro i got the same request i already pay the fees could u tell me how long it takes after paying the fees to get ppr
Don't know I'm sailing on same boat as you.. I only got RRPF today and I paid the fee ... I don't know the timelines.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
krishna19 said:
First of all I would like to thank the people in this forum especially the person who started this link .. I got lot of information and I'm still learning as I'm 90% through as I'm still waiting for PPR and other formalities .

And also from almost 2 months everyday I was tensed especially looking at the rejections earlier .I felt very bad about the people who's applications rejected and also I feel happy when rejection cases are re opened ...

All set paid RRPF this evening hope I hear from cic soon for PPR request I guess .

Special thanks to rasber and Jaffa which they guided me till now.I can only say the information I got from rasber and Jaffa is excellent with their minimal knowledge they guided me that leads me to get RRPF.

Congratulations Krishna!! So sweet of you to come back here and share your news :) Best of luck!

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
krishna19 said:
Don't know I'm sailing on same boat as you.. I only got RRPF today and I paid the fee ... I don't know the timelines.
bud i check one of our member lucky0623 he got request to
pay rprf fees on 29 april and he got his ppr on 11 may

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
krishna19 said:

Congrats buddy

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
autumnsummer71 said:
All,
Today my "Background Check" changed from "In Progress" to "Not needed at this time".
Has this happened to anyone? Any idea what it could mean?
hi,
did u get any update e-mail for that ? just wanna know because i log in 20 times a day to check, if e-mail really works, i will check only if i recieve update e-mail. thanks

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
krishna19 said:

congrats krishna,
who can refuse krishna ;) ;) :) :) :) :)

mam2015

Mar 25, 2015
Hi jaffa83,

It's nice to see that with your response people will be hopeful but I can say something different. We should not expect anything before the six months deadline. I submitted my Schedule A more than two months back and again, submitted my RCMP check more than a month back and waiting. So, someone will be expecting madly thinking that something would happen in a month or so but most likely not. Sorry for this, please don't feel offended.

jaffa83 said:
Congrats...based on the In Process Status of your application as soon as you submit your SCH A and if you have already paid the RPRF then you may expect the PPR soon within next 4 weeks from the day you submit this. Get ready to celebrate!! We will all too!!

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
Don't be panic guys deadline is 6 months, everybody is getting crazy cuz so many people has been getting PPR within 2 months, they might have tones of applications to check. We should be worried if our application takes more than 6 months...they can take longer if they realized that people is getting crazy and complaining because of that.

Take it easy, everything is gonna be alright:)
God bless all.

albertarian

Apr 22, 2015
Congraturation! krishna19

And Hi guys!

I got two question.
When I paid for landing fee in EE, I couldn't see message like krishna19. So I didn't send the receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca.
I am not sure. I am just wondering if all guys sent the receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca.? I am very confused.

Another one is passport/travel document. When I Uploaded on Feb 14, I attached only passport first page without uploading many other stamps.
Does it make something wrong? I am worry about this on reading other posts. Some guys uploaded all their stamps. I had already experienced a cancellation(education proof) on April 24. after one month, CIC I reopend my file like dragon17Sky. My file reopened 1week later than dragon17Sky. Since then, I am very serious and careful.

Please advise me what is correct.

And please understand my situation. I cannot reply promptly. I can reply later just at night after working.

good luck guys.