Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
Yes absolutely, a good movement. If they were asking you some documents means they were reviewing your file. BTW, what is your ECAS status and when did it last changed? Good Luck!!
thanks, plz check my signature. everything is updated.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
marathimanus said:
thanks, plz check my signature. everything is updated.
Congrats...based on the In Process Status of your application as soon as you submit your SCH A and if you have already paid the RPRF then you may expect the PPR soon within next 4 weeks from the day you submit this. Get ready to celebrate!! We will all too!!

Feb 5, 2015
Hi guys getting scared its a second day with status "Decision Made" on ECas but no change in MyCic(except back ground check changed to not needed from in process) neither any email from CIC for PPR or anything.

:'( :'( :'(

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Krishna19 got RPRF request..!!! Congrats Krishna19!!

@Lalit, Do not Panic. We have two people who reported here got the PPR after a week from Decision Made. If something is wrong you might have already got the message in the MYCIC account regarding the refusal. So relax.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
krishna19 said:
I know its frustrating as currently CIC not following any pattern . We submit applications and we have done our part if they request any document we will provide till then I suggest we must be busy in our daily activities.

Canada is not end as we all have lot of future. Soon all get positive response from CIC they dont want to loose tax payers as this country 80% of revenue is generated by tax payers.
Looks like they just read your positive post and gave your RRPF :) :)
happy for you

Have fun

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
dragon17Sky said:
Looks like they just read your positive post and gave your RRPF :) :)
happy for you

Have fun
That's funny!!

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got RRPF request .. I will pay by end of today

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - EM5578
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
krishna19 said:

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - EM5578
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
Congrats! Krishna.
Enjoy :D :D :D

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
krishna19 said:

 Click “Submit”
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Sincerely,
+1 for sharing that letter

And Congratulations :)

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:

 Click “Submit”
Sincerely,
GOOD NEWS

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:

 Click “Submit”
Sincerely,
good for you

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
hello good people
my app. was cancelled on the 19 of May because of a pcc, now I got my new Pcc today and I sent a cse with the new pcc. I am not sure if they are going to reopen my file. But I have received an Ita from last week's draw . I was wondering if I should proceed with my new profile or wait for this one? or having 2 applications might complicate my case? Any advice please

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
amadabu said:
hello good people
my app. was cancelled on the 19 of May because of a pcc, now I got my new Pcc today and I sent a cse with the new pcc. I am not sure if they are going to reopen my file. But I have received an Ita from last week's draw . I was wondering if I should proceed with my new profile or wait for this one? or having 2 applications might complicate my case? Any advice please
I don't think it will complicate your case because you just received an ITA and not yet submitted. But try sending a CSE and see if they reopen. If they don't, then you already have the new ITA with 50+ days, so you can use it. However, you can have more than 1 file In Process with CIC but for different streams. So, I would suggest wait for the response for your CSE and then submit the second application.

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:

 Click “Submit”
Sincerely,
Congrats!!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
krishna19 said:

 Click “Submit”
Sincerely,
CONGRATS Krishna!!!!!! ;D ;D