+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

MarCro

Feb 2, 2015
Mallu67 said:
Hi am new in this forum..but I am always watching but never put a comment..it's not true that whoever filled schedule A they will get PPR soon..in my case i send my additional document (schedule A) on April 20 th and I am still waiting..
To me, anything under 6 months is soon. :) Good luck!

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Anyone who submitted around March 11 and still waiting..? I got my status updated last April 23 with Medicals = Passed and BG check = In Progress, but nothing else after that.. Not even a Schedule A request.. Anyone have thoughts? Should I try calling CIC and ask for an update?

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Hi all,
here is the email and web link for case specific enquiry where i have send my request about my cancelled EE application to reopen and it worked, now it is reopened.

email address cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

also I submitted case specific inquiry at

secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

but make sure you provide proof or an explanation while sending your request.
in my case my EE application was cancelled due to expired IELTS results, so I attached my new IETLS test registration confirmation in my request.

All the best!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agharr1 said:
Hi all,
here is the email and web link for case specific enquiry where i have send my request about my cancelled EE application to reopen and it worked, now it is reopened.

email address cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

also I submitted case specific inquiry at

secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

but make sure you provide proof or an explanation while sending your request.
in my case my EE application was cancelled due to expired IELTS results, so I attached my new IETLS test registration confirmation in my request.

All the best!
Congratulations for getting your application back on track. Could you please provide your timeline for when your application was cancelled, when you send your email, and when you got it reopened?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
ayns said:
Anyone who submitted around March 11 and still waiting..? I got my status updated last April 23 with Medicals = Passed and BG check = In Progress, but nothing else after that.. Not even a Schedule A request.. Anyone have thoughts? Should I try calling CIC and ask for an update?
They only request Schedule A form if you have not completed the Personal history, Education details etc. Just to confirm that the information is accurate. So, you may or may not get this request depending on how you filled your eAPR before submission.

@Agharr1, you got +1 for posting a very useful link, which will help our folks here in case if they run into issues.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallu67 said:
Hi am new in this forum..but I am always watching but never put a comment..it's not true that whoever filled schedule A they will get PPR soon..in my case i send my additional document (schedule A) on April 20 th and I am still waiting..

once the schedule A is submitted username lucky got PPR with In a week. Hope it will work the same

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
Hi All,
I have received HKVO interview notification this morning in China.
The interview is set on 4th, June.
Please anyone who received the same message here?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
kelfinwong said:
Hi All,
Hello kelfinwong,
You are the first EE applicant that I have seen report that they have been asked to attend an interview, so I doubt there will be many personal experience stories here. However, I suggest you read through threads from the OLD FSW application sections. Here are two links that might be useful:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.1890.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.1575.html

Two important points, please make sure that you are well prepared and remain calm.

All the best to you, and hopefully other members will be able to give you more information and advice.

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
DoubleS said:
Hello kelfinwong,
You are the first EE applicant that I have seen report that they have been asked to attend an interview, so I doubt there will be many personal experience stories here. However, I suggest you read through threads from the OLD FSW application sections. Here are two links that might be useful:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.1890.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.1575.html

Two important points, please make sure that you are well prepared and remain calm.

All the best to you, and hopefully other members will be able to give you more inform and and advice.
Hi,
Thank you very much for your kindly help!

uilcxr

Apr 14, 2015
Hi all,

Yesterday I got update from CIC ask me upload my wife’s Passport. I am pretty sure I DO upload it before; I think it lost by system bug.
However, at last step, when I upload done, I sign and submit my application then got warning of system down. So I failed submit over one hundred times. The error code is varied every time. I am very desperated.

The deadline for me upload passport is 5/26.

I have tried to use other browser but no effect. I already email Question@cic.gc.ca and submitted a case enquiry but the turnaround time for a response is of 10 business days. I called call center but no one answer the phone. I only have 4 days before deadline. Seems there is no way to contact CIC.

Is there way to contact CIC let them the system bug and resolve it?

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
jaffa83 said:
They only request Schedule A form if you have not completed the Personal history, Education details etc. Just to confirm that the information is accurate. So, you may or may not get this request depending on how you filled your eAPR before submission.
Ah ok. That's what I thought but I wasn't sure cause based on the past few posts, people seem to be getting Schedule A requests (or any document request) as soon as their BG check status changes to "In Progress". Thanks for the info! I'll probably just keep on waiting.. I hope it comes soon though.

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
Is there anyone with Positive LMIA and applying from outside Canada ? ?
if no, then it concludes, there are only CEC or PNP candidates who are getting ITAs ?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
The basic process in any of the Economic category is that once the CIO receives the application then they do the completeness check, then if found legitimate then they promote the application to GCMS (with status App Received) by charging your payment mode and then you will have the access to ECAS. Now, they will send to the LVO as per their jurisdiction of processing. This is in-general for Non-EE applications, now for the EE it is same but the submission process is different. So, once the LVO (Inland app processing will be at Ottawa) starts processing it changes to In Process.

So, for your question, the file will be transferred to the LVO when the ECAS status shows "Application Received".

Thanks a lot. +1

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
kelfinwong said:
Hi All,
HELLO Kelfinwong,
could u plz let us know your my cic status?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Guys I appologies for off topics, Im in a problem , please help.

Here is my scenario

EE profile I've added 3 jobs

1. Current job-in Canada
2. Previous job also in Canada, worked for 5 months
3. Previous job - same as number 2 job

I haven't awarded points from number 2 & 3 jobs in EE. I've got points and qualified for CEC from current job.
I have employment reference letter for all 3 jobs, but number 2 job reference letter is not included job title salary hours per week means it's in not proper details. So my agent said delete this job from PR application as it doesn't have proper employer reference letter also you haven't got any point of this this job , even you can delete both jobs, which you haven't get points. Would that be good idea to delete any information from PR application, which I listed in EE profile already!!!

I can't delete these two jobs from original EE profile; however I am deleting this job from PR application.

My query:

I am wondering does original EE profile and PR application has to match?? My agent said if EE and PR application doesnt match, you won't be in any trouble. He also said anything not carrying points you can remove from PR application. Please advise will it be any problem if I delete information from PR application which will remain in EE parofile.
Thanks in advance.