Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ssharwan said:
Guys, I got my PPR today. Got a call from VFS- New Delhi, India today morning to confirm the same. My representative forwarded me the PPR req e-mail from CIC.

TimeLines:
----------
Jan 31st - ITA invite
Mar 18th - Documents submitted. Received initial AOR on same day
Apr 13th - Received AOR (first stage clearance)
May 14th - PPR request

NOC - 2172, Score: 926, FSW.
Applied from India for (myself+spouse+kid)

ECAS status - Application Received (Apr 11th) -> In process(Apr 12th)-> Changed to Application Received on Apr 13th -> Today it still says Application Received with three lines.

All the best guys. EE system is super fast!!! ;D ;D ;D
CONGRATS ssharwan!!!!!

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
PLEASE HELP

I tried submitting my application yesterday but the pyment didn't get through due to some technical glitch. I am unable to re-pay as the profile now says "PROCESSING SUBMISSION" I'm really scared, I hope I have the option to pay again and it doesn't get rejected! Is this a technical glitch? PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
JB007 said:
PLEASE HELP

I tried submitting my application yesterday but the pyment didn't get through due to some technical glitch. I am unable to re-pay as the profile now says "PROCESSING SUBMISSION" I'm really scared, I hope I have the option to pay again and it doesn't get rejected! Is this a technical glitch? PLEASE HELP! Thanks!
Seems your payment might have gone thru but why don't you contact CIC helpline and tell them this situation

ssharwan

Dec 18, 2014
LOVEUKYLE25 said:
congrats!!! when did your medical passed? and background check changed to in progress?
I never know these. Only my representative would know. I had the three lines in ECAS since Apr 12th. I was checking only my ECAS.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
I was re-directed to a screen saying payment unsuccessful :(

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Nebm31 said:
Hi.
I am going to make Explanation Letter. What CIC address should I use to my cover letter.
Thanks for the reply.
Mostly address would be cio-Sydney

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
And how do we reach the helpline from outside if Canada! Please help! :( :( I did make a Case specific enquiry!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
ssharwan said:
Guys, I got my PPR today. Got a call from VFS- New Delhi, India today morning to confirm the same. My representative forwarded me the PPR req e-mail from CIC.

TimeLines:
----------
Jan 31st - ITA invite
Mar 18th - Documents submitted. Received initial AOR on same day
Apr 13th - Received AOR (first stage clearance)
May 14th - PPR request

NOC - 2172, Score: 926, FSW.
Applied from India for (myself+spouse+kid)

ECAS status - Application Received (Apr 11th) -> In process(Apr 12th)-> Changed to Application Received on Apr 13th -> Today it still says Application Received with three lines.

All the best guys. EE system is super fast!!! ;D ;D ;D
Congrats!! How is u r AOR different from the one you received on April 13th? Did you receive 2 AORs? What is ur ECAS status now and before?

ssharwan

Dec 18, 2014
jaffa83 said:
Congrats!! How is u r AOR different from the one you received on April 13th? Did you receive 2 AORs? What is ur ECAS status now and before?
1st AOR - I wouldn't say that as an AOR. Its just an automated reply from CIC saying "Confirmation of PR submission"
2nd AOR - is the actual AOR. Its say "submitted documents are complete and we would start the processing"

ECAS status still says 'Application received' with three lines in it.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 28, 2015.
We started processing your application on January 28, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
JB007 said:
PLEASE HELP

Please help :( :(

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
JB007 said:
Please help :( :(
Use this link to find more information and steps to proceed. Provide screenshots of what you are seeing during the process if possible http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=799&t=23

mr.accounters

Jan 28, 2015
Hi Guys,
I have got my ITA and am in process of uploading docs.
Can anyone pls clear my queries:

1. Do i need to upload only my Graduation and Post Grad Degree Certificates or I need to upload Certificates + All Marksheets from 10th, 10+2, Graduation, Post Graduation.
2. Bank says it cannot provide average balance of 6 months. But the letter will have my current balance including all accounts, FDs etc. Is that fine.
3. Do i need to provide Bank statements of last 4 months -- this might create problem since i received funds as LUMP SUM 2 months before only.

Pls help.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
jaffa83 said:
Use this link to find more information and steps to proceed. Provide screenshots of what you are seeing during the process if possible http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=799&t=23
@jaffa83 - Thank you for this. Have done this already . Was wondering if someone else has faced a similar problem coincidentally?
Thanks a ton again

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
mr.accounters said:
Hi Guys,
I have got my ITA and am in process of uploading docs.
Can anyone pls clear my queries:

1. Do i need to upload only my Graduation and Post Grad Degree Certificates or I need to upload Certificates + All Marksheets from 10th, 10+2, Graduation, Post Graduation.
2. Bank says it cannot provide average balance of 6 months. But the letter will have my current balance including all accounts, FDs etc. Is that fine.
3. Do i need to provide Bank statements of last 4 months -- this might create problem since i received funds as LUMP SUM 2 months before only.

Pls help.
1. You need not provide any Educations unless you claim points for that. Also, you do not need to upload any Certificates but you need the ECA done for the degree that you're claiming points. You need to upload that. Also, it does not harm if you upload the Degrees along with the ECA.

2. You must provide this for 6 months unless you have an on going job in Canada. FDs are accepted if you could provide the letter for the same from an accountant saying the validity and when the encashment can be done or so.

3. Yes, it is good to submit the bank statement as per the requirements.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Email Notifications Mystery: I have noticed that I always get the update notification the next day at the same time as my status got updated.
On the other hand it is not the same for new message notification. For new message you get the notification at the same time as the message was received in your MyCIC account.

e.g.(real example) I saw yesterday at 8 am that my medical changed to Passed (When I checked at 7:00am it was in progress yesterday)
Today I got an update email notification at 7:22 am and when I checked there was no other update.

Also, I have got quite a few updates in my application since I started with express entry and this has happened every time with me.

Hope this helps someone who is trying to understand emails notification from CIC