Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
First, Congratulations!!

Do you remember how long does it take until you have received the notification that your file was reopened?
It took 20 days to reopen my application again.
IT receiver February 7
Application submitted February 17.
AOR February 17.
Application cancelled as incomplete April 24
Application Reopened May 14.
Status says Review in Progress

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
anvar21 said:
Hey guys who got application cancelled this is how I contacted to CIC to reopened my application.
That may help other guys to reopen their application.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Express Entry

On January 1st, 2015, CIC launched a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence (PR) under certain economic immigration programs.

Express Entry will manage applications for PR for the:

Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces* and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial nominee programs.

Under that system, CIC will invite people to apply for PR based on the information they enter in an online profile. You cannot apply directly to any of these programs unless CIC sends you an invitation to apply.

Also see:

Ministerial Instructions announced in April 2014.
Information for employers
Information for potential candidates
Express Entry questions and answers
If, after consulting the information available on our website:

You have further questions:
contact us by using this email form.
You are experiencing technical difficulties:
fill out this email form and include:
screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;
error message(s) you received; and
specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
*The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry; they select their own skilled workers. See the Quebec-selected skilled workers page to find out more.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Salvatore
Agent #3853
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the CIC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.
Don't use the agent name and code ever. Please remove them or replace them with Xxxxxx

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
IT receiver February 7
AOR February 17.
WOW! 20 days!! and during that time, they didn't refund you as the letter mentioned?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
Hey guys who got application cancelled this is how I contacted to CIC to reopened my application.
That may help other guys to reopen their application.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Express Entry

On January 1st, 2015, CIC launched a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence (PR) under certain economic immigration programs.

Express Entry will manage applications for PR for the:

Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces* and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial nominee programs.

Under that system, CIC will invite people to apply for PR based on the information they enter in an online profile. You cannot apply directly to any of these programs unless CIC sends you an invitation to apply.

Also see:

Ministerial Instructions announced in April 2014.
Information for employers
Information for potential candidates
Express Entry questions and answers
If, after consulting the information available on our website:

You have further questions:
contact us by using this email form.
You are experiencing technical difficulties:
fill out this email form and include:
screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;
error message(s) you received; and
specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
*The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry; they select their own skilled workers. See the Quebec-selected skilled workers page to find out more.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Salvatore
Agent #3853
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the CIC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.
But this doesn't give the actual email to send the inquiry to...

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
Hi everybody.
I have question. When I submit my EE application my wife and daughter was in back home country (Uzbekistan).
At the moment they in Canada. They arrived April 22. So my question is do I have to tell CIC that my dependents in Canada?
Thank you very much for the help
Are they just visiting or intending to stay? have you included them in your application as accompanying family members to come to Canada?

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Are they just visiting or intending to stay? have you included them in your application as accompanying family members to come to Canada?
I did include them in my application. My wife came here under open work permit and my daughter has visitor visa.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
jaffa83 said:
When they open your bowp application they will access the GCMS notes using UCI so if there were any flags they might have rejected your Bowp. So be optimistic and you will hear the good news soon.
Don't worry. I am happy to say that I received BOWP today.

sasan.k

May 14, 2015
Hi guys,
I would like to join any whats app group. If is there any group about Express Entry please add me.
My number :+989212831734
With best wishes for all
Thanks.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Did anyone receive a PPR today?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
IT receiver February 7
AOR February 17.
As you were waiting, have you created a new EE profile? I have the same thing and I'm not sure if I should wait or create a new profile again. and what if they reopened my application, what will happen to the other EE or the if it happened after I receive another ITA?

clark14

May 19, 2013
App. Filed.......
March 27,2015
48 days of waiting . My BOWP application still have nno result. Im so worried guys im in implied status right now thats why i feel so nervous everyday...

candy18

Nov 20, 2014
Can you help me guys we need to upload the addtional document the problem is no button is available to upload the document any other way to submit the document?

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need your help plz.... I submitted my app on may 1 and today got an email from CIC saying app is updated. On loging in mycic it says application status is current unavailable. Plz try again later. What do I do guys? What do I understand from this?

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
clark14 said:
48 days of waiting . My BOWP application still have nno result. Im so worried guys im in implied status right now thats why i feel so nervous everyday...
Did you apply online or paper application??