Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panka79 said:
They probably just working on the site, mine says the same thing.
I doubt, it's weekend...We will have to wait till Monday evening... :(
I just got a message on an update which I can't see!

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
As you were waiting, have you created a new EE profile? I have the same thing and I'm not sure if I should wait or create a new profile again. and what if they reopened my application, what will happen to the other EE or the if it happened after I receive another ITA?
I reopened new EE profile while I was waiting. When i received letter from them saying my previous application reopened I withdrawal my new profile.

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for Express Entry but I am confused about PN (province nominee). What is this? My brother is in alberta. I want to know if he can sponsor me or not? Can anybody please let me know how and who can come under PN? If I want to apply under Express Entry how can I get 600 score by PN?

I was reading on cic website and I saw a line written there "be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory".

I am not sure about PN means for Alberta. I hope someone definitely know the answer.

Thanks,
Mona

jacob1948

Dec 2, 2014
Hello. My timeline is as below.

E-APR submitted: March 31st
AOR recieved: April 7th
Celpip request: April 19th
Add doc submitted: April 19th
Medical passed, BG in progress: April 19th

ECAS third line: April 19th

Since then no change. I am very nervous. Is it OK now?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
I reopened new EE profile while I was waiting. When i received letter from them saying my previous application reopened I withdrawal my new profile.
Thanks for the info! interestingly I've tried to create a profile, at the beginning it said I'm eligible but when I completed the profile, I received a notification that I'm not eligible!! what a hell!!!!

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
I still did not get my AOR, hence i send a CSE...here is the reply :

Dear Client,

The system provided you a notice that your application has been received. The AOR is provided after a positive selection decision has been made, which may happen several weeks after we accept an application into processing.

For more information, refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp

Note that your application is still being assessed for completeness.

Here is the confusion I have :

-My medical is passed and Background is in Progress, what is the completeness they are talking about?
-I believe many of you got automatic AOR..Will we get a different AOR later ?

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
jacob1948 said:
Hello. My timeline is as below.

E-APR submitted: March 31st
AOR recieved: April 7th
Celpip request: April 19th
Add doc submitted: April 19th
Medical passed, BG in progress: April 19th

ECAS third line: April 19th

Since then no change. I am very nervous. Is it OK now?

it seems to be 30 days or a few more from ecas 3rd line to PPR request - unless you need additional documents - so no news is good news i would say - hopefully you get PPR at the end of this week, maybe end of next week.... please post if/when you do - i got ecas third line April 30t, so sitting 11 days behind you in theory

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
curious_123 said:

Dear Client,

The system provided you a notice that your application has been received. The AOR is provided after a positive selection decision has been made, which may happen several weeks after we accept an application into processing.

For more information, refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp

-My medical is passed and Background is in Progress, what is the completeness they are talking about?
I received about the same answer this evening to my CSE. I asked this since I didn't get the AOR before. In the mean time on Apr 24 I received the AOR but the answer is still as I didn't receive it.

Dear Client,

The AOR is provided after a positive selection decision has been made, which may happen several weeks after we accept your application into processing. At this stage, your application is still being assessed for completeness.

So I have the AOR for a couple of weeks, I have BG in progress and medical passed. So this answer is rather confusing and I'm wondering if they actually looked into my case. Because they should have noticed that I received the AOR in the mean time :eek:

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi,

Is anyone here who showed self employed experience and got ITA? I was wondering what are the documents they have asked to proof self employed experience? Could you please share your experience? Thank you.

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fonteynb said:
I received about the same answer this evening to my CSE. I asked this since I didn't get the AOR before. In the mean time on Apr 24 I received the AOR but the answer is still as I didn't receive it.

Dear Client,

The AOR is provided after a positive selection decision has been made, which may happen several weeks after we accept your application into processing. At this stage, your application is still being assessed for completeness.

So I have the AOR for a couple of weeks, I have BG in progress and medical passed. So this answer is rather confusing and I'm wondering if they actually looked into my case. Because they should have noticed that I received the AOR in the mean time :eek:

To be honest I dont think they do. I asked twice (a clear question) and both time I seemed to get a standard answer, not entirely related to my question. Quite disappointing ...

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
curious_123 said:

Dear Client,

It sounds a lot like a pre-formatted reply which simply hasn't been updated since the introduction of EE, since their definition of AOR in the message is no longer true these days.

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
I have been following this forum since I submitted my application in CEC-EE on 11 March 2015.
My application was cancelled due to expired IETLS results, I requested CIC to reopen my application since I will be reappearing for new IETLS test in this month.
Good news is that, CIC accepted my request and mycic status is OPEN again from cancelled.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Agharr1 said:
I have been following this forum since I submitted my application in CEC-EE on 11 March 2015.
My application was cancelled due to expired IETLS results, I requested CIC to reopen my application since I will be reappearing for new IETLS test in this month.
Good news is that, CIC accepted my request and mycic status is OPEN again from cancelled.
Happy for you buddy...When did you got the cacellation message and how long they took to reopen the file after you sent the request.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Agharr1 said:
That is awesome. CIC continues to amaze me.
Cancelling it after processing for months instead of just asking for the document and giving a time frame.

BTW How did you inform CIC about your upcoming IELTS?