Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
Erika Lo said:
I'm under CEC have valid LMO till the end of July and currently working in canada. I got EE AOR right after i submit my application and will apply for BOWP at the end of this month. Just want to ask if cic return my application due to incomplete after my LMO expired but i have received open work permit can i still use the open work permit to stay and reapply my application again?
Erika Lo,

Y don't u signature your timeline? ?? As far as i know your's and my timeline and situation is same ( passport marking's not uploaded ). I also think that u ll hear good news in 2 weeks. I m sorry for being rude. Good luck

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it true that CIC refuses EE application with PCC which is 3 months or older? I heard one EE applicant received a refusal letter for having a 4 month old PCC

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
lotus_abbey said:
Is it true that CIC refuses EE application with PCC which is 3 months or older? I heard one EE applicant received a refusal letter for having a 4 month old PCC
I dont think so, the current PCC validity as per the revised rules of CIC, it is valid from 6 months from the date you submit eAPR.

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
I dont think so, the current PCC validity as per the revised rules of CIC, it is valid from 6 months from the date you submit eAPR.

I know for the fact that it should be 6 months. But how can we explain that one applicant has been refused for having a 4 month old PCC?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
lotus_abbey said:
I know for the fact that it should be 6 months. But how can we explain that one applicant has been refused for having a 4 month old PCC?
I submitted mine which is 5 months 25 days older and had no issues.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
lotus_abbey said:
Good, do you already have a PPR?
Nope, still Application Received. However, they have to go by the guidelines set by CIC. I believe the reason for rejections is different and could not buy those comments. Also, i do not ask you to buy mine too. CIC requested my CELPIP scire report when i do bot have. Also, i submitted a letter, if they require i can get a new one. So tjey did not requested for other.

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
Nope, still Application Received. However, they have to go by the guidelines set by CIC. I believe the reason for rejections is different and could not buy those comments. Also, i do not ask you to buy mine too. CIC requested my CELPIP scire report when i do bot have. Also, i submitted a letter, if they require i can get a new one. So tjey did not requested for other.

Let us just wait for other opinion regarding this especially to those who already had a PPR whether or not they submitted a PCC with 6 month validity or less. I'm just getting worried.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pcc-validity-t278527.0.html
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
The situation with PCC's is different now, regarding the 3 months validity for countries where you have lived before.
For previous countries the PCC should be issued after you last lived there.
Current country should be 6 months.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

alfredo_245

Feb 8, 2015
I just applied under CEC. I received AOR within minutes. Can I use the AOR letter to apply for BOWP now?

I also noticed that Review of eligibility says "review in progress". Do I still need to wait until this is updated?

Thanks!

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
jaffa83 said:

I just called CIC regarding the PCC and the representative told me that there's a recent changes regarding PCC, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country, for countries you have lived for 6 months or more, in other words it could be more than 6 months as long as you didn't return to that country.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
biz said:
I just called CIC regarding the PCC and the representative told me that there's a recent changes regarding PCC, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country, for countries you have lived for 6 months or more, in other words it could be more than 6 months as long as you didn't return to that country.
How did you contacted cic?

ishakapoor84

Apr 23, 2015
Hi everyone,

I got a status update on CIC yesterday-

Medicals passed
Background in progress

No status change on ECAS though.
Does anyone know, what is processing time after this kind of status change.....

thanks

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
ishakapoor84 said:
Hi everyone,

I got a status update on CIC yesterday-

Medicals passed
Background in progress

No status change on ECAS though.
Does anyone know, what is processing time after this kind of status change.....

thanks
Is your ECAS status "In process" or "Application received"?