+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
krishna19 said:
Just an update BOWP is approved . but dont know any details .....

Application/profile status Closed
Review of medical results
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time Help
Scheduling an interview
Review of biometric information
A final decision has been reached This application has been approved

What does that mean ? so are they going to send open work permit through post ?
I'm sure you've posted this before - but from a quick look i couldn't see it - are you CEC or FSW?

I'm currently trying to decide if i should apply for BOWP with FSW AOR (WP runs out at end of may - but looking at timeline, all being well i should get PPR about then too)

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
XYZSAN said:
I got an additional Document request from CIC on April 29.

Asking for IMM5669E Scheduled A background forms for me and my husband

Is this normal to everyone? and how to send this document to CIC. Upload it to online or send via Post?

Please experts reply?
Hi XYZSAN, how did you know they requested it for both you and your husband? Does the request email contain both of your names besides IMM5669E? I got a request for same today, but there is no mention of my spouse in the email.

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
SuSha167 said:
An update: I got a request for Schedule A, Background/Declaration form today. I have a question to those who received the same request earlier. Does the name in the request mean they only require the form from the mentioned person? I want to be sure it is my Schedule A they are requesting, not my spouse's.
If it is for spouse it will specifically say Spouse...if doesnt say any thing it is for you

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbcan said:
I'm sure you've posted this before - but from a quick look i couldn't see it - are you CEC or FSW?

I'm currently trying to decide if i should apply for BOWP with FSW AOR (WP runs out at end of may - but looking at timeline, all being well i should get PPR about then too)
Got ITA for CEC on February 7th 2015 and I submitted my pr application on March 6th got AOR next day ie March 7 th .

BOWP with cec AOR I applied on March 9 th ie Monday today I noticed my cic account that permit has been approved no mail notification.

Cec pr application.

Medicals passed on April 15 th , requested celpip on the same day and I submited on same day , on 17th

Requested documents status changed from replacement document required to provided and background status changed to in progress.

On April 17 th I noticed

ECAS --- application. Received

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on January xxxxx

We started processing your application on March xxxxxx

Medical results have been received.

Nothing happen after April 15 th ...So I'm waiting on my pr decision.i wish to hear some thing sooner .

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
shuklapranu said:
If it is for spouse it will specifically say Spouse...if doesnt say any thing it is for you
Thanks. I also realized the email has my UCI number especially quoted, means the Schedule A is for me. Thanks again :)

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
SuSha167 said:
Thanks. I also realized the email has my UCI number especially quoted, means the Schedule A is for me. Thanks again :)
Uci no will always be your on top of the application as you are the principal applicant but no other name is mentioned it is specifically for u

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
anyone from the first draw got their PPR or got any major update recently?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
JB007 said:
Hello all!
Quick question - does'nt CIC have direct access to our IELTS , ECA and TEF? Did you guys upload all these in the documents? Thanks a lot!
Please help :( Appreciate your advice! :) And congrats @IntoCanada!

gashkova

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
JB007 said:
Please help :( Appreciate your advice! :) And congrats @ IntoCanada!
hi you must submit/attached all documents they ask in the list.. from there documents you submit, they will check if everything is legal, true and genuine, no forgery(particularly education and criminal).they will confirm it from the offices where you got your papers but they wont get papers for you..but if you dont submit it, they'll have to refuse your application saying "you didnt submit your bla bla bla).....

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
JB007 said:

If you had declared that you have those documents you must attach it in your application. You may attach it with your explanation letter or school credentials. There are ECA with IMM on their ref# I believe those are ECA sent by the provider to CIC and more expensive than the regular ECA. Correct me if im wrong. But anyhow CIC will verify if all the required docs are genuine and authentic.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
JB007 said:
I didn't submit my IELTS score card. I have submitted ECA though. I filed my application thinking IELTS score will be picked from form number we give as part of online application forms. But considering the rejections that we have seen, I would recommend you to upload all the documents that add points to your application irrespective of whether CIC requested or not.

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU! I shall upload the IELTS and TEF score cards as well as the ECA with the educational credentials so as to not risk being rejected unnecessarily. Truly appreciate your help! Many thanks!! :D :D

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
JB007 said:
Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU! I shall upload the IELTS and TEF score cards as well as the ECA with the educational credentials so as to not risk being rejected unnecessarily. Truly appreciate your help! Many thanks!! :D :D

Best of luck to all of us !

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
biz said:
anyone from the first draw got their PPR or got any major update recently?
I'm from the first draw but I didn't submit my documents until the 11th of March. Aside from medicals which changed to "passed" almost 2 weeks ago, I haven't had any updates.. Not even any request for additional documents.. I hope it's soon though.

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm under CEC have valid LMO till the end of July and currently working in canada. I got EE AOR right after i submit my application and will apply for BOWP at the end of this month. Just want to ask if cic return my application due to incomplete after my LMO expired but i have received open work permit can i still use the open work permit to stay and reapply my application again?