Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
niagary said:
Thanks for the info.

Few more queries?.....It also asks me for schedule1 form. Where do we get that? And after filling the forms....did you print, sign, scan and then uploaded?
are you not filing it online? If you try it online via MYCIC then it will create your own customized list of documents based on the questionnaire. So if you not tried it try it and you need not submit any additional forms requested as mandatory.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
jaffa83 said:
are you not filing it online? If you try it online via MYCIC then it will create your own customized list of documents based on the questionnaire. So if you not tried it try it and you need not submit any additional forms requested as mandatory.
Hi Jaffa,

I did it online and based on it,it gave a document check list. Schedule 1 was placed under optional and not mandatory. Just wish to get that form completed too. Thanks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
niagary said:
Hi Jaffa,

I did it online and based on it,it gave a document check list. Schedule 1 was placed under optional and not mandatory. Just wish to get that form completed too. Thanks
It did ask for either but i did not submitted as it is optional. They did not even got back to me for my closed WP

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
jaffa83 said:
It did ask for either but i did not submitted as it is optional. They did not even got back to me for my closed WP
Going by the time line. You would get pr before wp:) Best.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
niagary said:
Going by the time line. You would get pr before wp:) Best.
Agreed, you never know CIC is capable of doing miracles and can delay any file for months :eek:

Eurydice

May 3, 2015
polojesef said:
All of us who received ITA lets connect here and keep each other posted on when we receive an AOR.

Does anyone know how long time is taking to get the final answer after we got the AOR?
I submitted mine on the 1st of May.

Thank you :)

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagary said:
Thanks for the info.

Few more queries?.....It also asks me for schedule1 form. Where do we get that? And after filling the forms....did you print, sign, scan and then uploaded?

Schedule1 is optional and I didnt print or sign, you sign it electronically.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Eurydice said:
Does anyone know how long time is taking to get the final answer after we got the AOR?

Thank you :)
1-26 months once you know let the rest know as well but can assure you not a week

Eurydice

May 3, 2015
Hi :)

Does anyone know how long time is taking to get the final answer after we received the AOR?

Cheers,

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
niagary said:
Hi - How does one sign the electronic form. Did you type in printed name in the form?
It is at the end of your file submission, in MyCic account you enter your first and last names and say Yes and proceed for payment. Thats what it is.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
jaffa83 said:
It is at the end of your file submission, in MyCic account you enter your first and last names and say Yes and proceed for payment. Thats what it is.
Thank you guys for your quick info. So just to clarify, one would fill in IMM form, do not sign at the end. Upload the document. And then submit electronically, right? Sorry many q...just to make sure.

ApplicantApril2015

Apr 24, 2015
jaffa83 said:
So, you mean when a person has a Work permit issued here in Canada cannot get his TRV from his own Country? Should the VISA office abroad can have the right to access this application or not?

I have my new renewed WP issued in Canada and has to go back to my home country for a family emergency, as I do not have the TRV at that time, but when I sent my TRV application to the Visa office they stamped it. So, did they access my file or not, to issue my TRV?

But I agree to your point about the Batches that run often on the weekends. However, this would have triggered for majority of our cases as well. But why it doesn't triggered for the others?
I usually dont dwell on a topic that is not that crucial "weekend work by CIC - true of false" as this wont effect my status in a positive or negative way, but I think I have to clarify few things: GCMS is a system that is put in so a fraud is detected upfront and yes as Jaffa said accessed by all VO and CIO (for example your work experience in Canada if you are applying under CEC has to be backed up by a work permit in the data base - meaning that you can get a thousand letter from company A and B and C to claim your experience, if that experience was in a context of CO-OP, open work permit doing off campus while you were studying full time in a university, you will be caught and you will be denied to claim that experience - this is not an assumption, you can find it on CIC website - where they have provided manual for officers who are processing paper - and this manual is also open for public for gaining information perhaps). Now going back to VO accessing each other, perhaps yes when there was a shortage back when CIC VO went on a strike, but logically now, all VO and CIO are working and I disagree that any VO is just grabbing files in random or non random way: my best guess is that applications are been assigned to officers who are going through them from A to Z, to prevent overlapping their work i.e. preventing two officers from two different VO or one from CIO and another from VO doing the same job e.g. background checks leading to waste of time and effort.

The whole update as rasber said is happening in batches and thats why we may have some coming on weekends. Jaffa, your making an assumption that not all are getting updates on weekends so it cant be a update glitch - can you please define all? you can realize may be few hundred are posting out of thousands - and not all of them are posting updates to state whether they have got an update on weekend or not. To tell you how the notification system is so not synchronized, I accessed my CIC account and it showed the following change - medical exam pass but no email for a full 24 hour, and it was not an isolated incident, shortly in few days the BG changed to not started and until now no CIC update email whats so ever. go figure.

Now to make an intelligent guess about why some applications are been process in a hurry and other are not. May be there are many factors - job offer for example, but I think if I am a CIC and I would like to live up to processing 80% (or most) by 6 month, how can one achieve that, simple, I would scan the applications that I think are not going to be a problem - easy straight forward, and get them in by 6 month - and I have my numbers to prove to everyone the system is working. Some applications, will get in eventually, but might need extra work, e.g. calling a company to see if indeed you have the experience or not ...etc, and they are put on a back-burner for now.

Ok, finally - many of us are confused how ECAS application shows process date prior to sending our actual application with documents online - for example - i created in Jan my profile and ITA was send in March - but the process time is prior March - I guess process time started when they had a look after we were eligible score wise for an ITA and processed to see if indeed we were candidate or not to EE as claimed on our profile prior to sending out an invitation- dont forget our applications were processed prior ITA to see which category we fit in CEC or another category.

Cheers

canadaxprs

May 3, 2015
Hi guys, I am new on this forum. A friend told me about it.It is such a blessing to the persons who have the idea to create this forum. For my question I received my ITA back in march 27th in the fsw category, I have been able to get all documents ready but since I have been struggling with my pof. I studied in Canada and I am working here since 1.5 years on pgwp. My bank is TD (for those who are in Canada), they don't know such a letter which is a balance certificate. They can only print my 6 months statement, and put a stamp on them to confirm it is my account. I have been in 3 different branches and they all said the same.

1) Can you guys let me know how did you manage to have a balance certificate from the bank?or what did you provide as a pof.
2)Does RRSP can be used as a pof? I changed my job recently and I have a group RRSP I can cash out anytime from my old job. Thank you very much for your help.