Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
test101 said:
Dear all,

Please advice if anyone encountered a similar message from CIC, I want to say that all those documents were uploaded beforehand:
I have the following questions reg this letter:

1. What issue they might had when opening my PDF documents?
2. Should I simply reupload them, or was there something they didn't like in formating, the way the docs were scanned?
3. Did anyone recieve similar messages? How did you handle the situation?
All i can say is that you count yourself lucky that the officer took his/her time to respond to you. very lucky u are.

Do u mind sharing your timeline?

whatever editor you use to edit your file, ensure you save it to the system. probably send it via email to another email adress and download from that e-mail to confirm if you will be able to view it properly.

All the best

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
test101 said:
Dear all,

Please advice if anyone encountered a similar message from CIC, I want to say that all those documents were uploaded beforehand:
I have the following questions reg this letter:

1. What issue they might had when opening my PDF documents?
2. Should I simply reupload them, or was there something they didn't like in formating, the way the docs were scanned?
3. Did anyone recieve similar messages? How did you handle the situation?
You are super lucky to get this email.
I have seen a lot of people reporting rejection merely because CIC couldn't see the uploaded document.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
krishna19 said:
Any movement today?
If you mean in weeks yes lol Like Ozzymechanic only movement I see is in weeks its laying there without a update

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bud_weiser said:
If you mean in weeks yes lol Like Ozzymechanic only movement I see is in weeks its laying there without a update
Okay . Last time I remember that you said that you and your friend applied PR on same day and your friend ECAS changed to In process but yours not. ...

did he got his PR ...

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
biz said:
Just a quick query:
Did anyone receive an email from CIC asking for new Schedule A for the gaps in personal history? How did you guys send it? Did CIC add a Replacement button?
Hi biz, CIC had added a new upload for this form, if they have requested. If u just fill form, sign it and once u sign in MyCIC , you will find a new upload .... Upload it and sign as u did while submitting ur PR application...you are good to go ...

Regards,
Aarti

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
krishna19 said:
Okay . Last time I remember that you said that you and your friend applied PR on same day and your friend ECAS changed to In process but yours not. ...

did he got his PR ...
Nope he moved fast for a few weeks and stagnated like rest of us

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
This thread is for people with AOR, means already done thier pr application, theres a lot of thread, concerning ee step by step process., they keep on asking same question, well infact they can find answer in some other thread or topic, sorry guys!.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All, please I need your input on this.

I am seriously considering not applying for bridging work permit as I have heard people are getting them the same time as PR. I have spent so much on this PR thing and this will cost yet another $255. Or would this be considered penny-wise and pound foolish?

My work permit is due to expire in August, but I am hoping to have my PR by then, but again one can't really predict these things. Being on IEC WP also mean I am not be able to go on implied status and continue to work after WP expiration.

I need your input if you have applied for bridging work permit and received one, or any member with experience. Was it approved at the same time as your PR?

Thanks
PNPdirect

skouja

Feb 1, 2015
I received ITA on the first draw with 985.

CIC received my EE application the 19 february, the only "update" I had was that I was invited under the FSW program due to a system error and that my application will be proceceed under the CEC program.
No updates since then, review in progress since 3months, no update for medical, and I can't check my application with ECAS..

I am getting very worried. What if there is no change after 6 months?

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
skouja said:

CIC received my EE application the 19 february, the only "update" I had was that I was invited under the FSW program due to a system error and that my application will be proceceed under the CEC program.
No updates since then, review in progress since 3months, no update for medical, and I can't check my application with ECAS..

I would not worry and think that far yet. If God forbids there is not update after 6 months you can appeal against CIC , even without the appeal CIC at that point would respond to your queries and act faster. I however don't see that happening as they will surely update your application sooner than later.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
skouja said:

This is exactly my situation. Quite a few of us in this boat so you've got company at least. :)

However with all the news of cancellations I'm way more worried about being cancelled now. I'd be quite happy for them to take their time if they don't cancel us. Funny how these things are. Stress upon stress.

I feel like we're peasants pleading to the mad king for mercy right now.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Aarti21 said:
Hi biz, CIC had added a new upload for this form, if they have requested. If u just fill form, sign it and once u sign in MyCIC , you will find a new upload .... Upload it and sign as u did while submitting ur PR application...you are good to go ...

Regards,
Aarti

Thanks buddy.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
vatsaltr said:
hi all,

can anyone plz guide me if this is genuine to find job for canada?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-job-search-tool.html

will I be able to get job by sitting in India.....???

please guide seniors.

Thanking you

There are existing threads for applicants looking for jobs. This thread are for those applicants who already received their AOR.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/finding-work-in-canada-b21.0/