Med's Done....
24-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Hey guys, I think i did a goof up while ordering the ECA reports. Its header says - Credential evaluation & authentication report & instead of the ECA#:1234567IMM, it says Ref#: 1234567/jhs

Any idea what will it take to rectify this? I provided the same number (1234567/jhs) before I received my ITA and that field is uneditable now. Will I need to reject ITA, order fresh ECA copies for cic purpose & put in the new ECA#?

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
naga.msbi said:
When i created my profile I created with $0 POF and I got invitation in CEC ..

Does it mean I need to provide the bank balance statement.

As you said , I feel either way it works I guess ...

In your scenario you are supporting more strong than me ...

Think CEC even dont need ECA .. i heard few people rejections last week ..

SO anything can happen..
CIC guys are so dumb that they may ask you to provide bank statement for $0 ;D

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All
Thanks for all your posts. My background changed from not needed at this time to started. Please what does that mean?

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
if you click on the icon to the side it tells you...

Not needed at this time means we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. You need an invitation to apply before you can submit an application for permanent residence.

Not started means that we have not begun the review of background information.

In progress means that we have begun the review of background information.

If we require a document from you to complete this review, please upload it in your document checklist so we can continue to process your application.

Complete means that we have completed the review of background information.

so they have recieved... but not started....

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply. I actually meant my background check changed from not needed at this time to NOT started. Can I get some more details please? Any one who got PPR? What does this mean? Thank you all very very much.

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Singalingali said:
thanks for your reply. I actually meant my background check changed from not needed at this time to NOT started. Can I get some more details please? Any one who got PPR? What does this mean? Thank you all very very much.
to be straight..

There is no progress in your application. When background check is started, it goes to In progress.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks tbcan and bonvoyage. seen it now. How long do these background checks take typically before PPR?

bonvoyage

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Singalingali said:
thanks tbcan and bonvoyage. seen it now. How long do these background checks take typically before PPR?
It seems once the medicals are changed to passed and updated on ECAS people have received PPR in 25-25 days if im no wrong.

dealwork

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
IELTS Request
n/A
File Transfer...
PS
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
medicals extended on May 12, 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Andrew1982 said:
Today my Ecas changed for the last time.. Finally thanks god!
I wish the best to all of u...

We received your application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.

We started processing your application on March 13, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Carway office on April 26, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congrats Andrew!!!! One question: How many days did u have to submit passport when you received PPR?

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
dealwork said:
Congrats Andrew!!!! One question: How many days did u have to submit passport when you received PPR?

Sent Copy of all the pages of my passport (this option available only for passports which do not request a visa for Canada) on Wednesday.
They got it on Friday. They issued the landing Paper on Monday and on tuesday I had the landing paper.

Please considering this time line only if your passport does not require a visa for Canada and only if you live in Canada since it took just 20 hours for sending documents from one Canadian city to another

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Andrew1982 said:
Sent Copy of all the pages of my passport (this option available only for passports which do not request a visa for Canada) on Wednesday.
They got it on Friday. They issued the landing Paper on Monday and on tuesday I had the landing paper.

Please considering this time line only if your passport does not require a visa for Canada and only if you live in Canada since it took just 20 hours for sending documents from one Canadian city to another

Sorry, I couldn't understand this explanation. Could you please tell me about this again?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
delorean said:
Sorry, I couldn't understand this explanation. Could you please tell me about this again?
Andrew was requested to send documents and he is exempt from obtaining visa. So he has sent photocopies of all passport pages on Wednesday. The documents reached CIC office on Friday and they issued landing papers on Monday and CIC mailed back the documents to Andrew and he got them on Tuesday.

He also mentioned that this time line should be reference only if candidate passport does not require a visa to Canada and if candidates stay in Canada.

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Intocanada said:
Andrew was requested to send documents and he is exempt from obtaining visa. So he has sent photocopies of all passport pages on Wednesday. The documents reached CIC office on Friday and they issued landing papers on Monday and CIC mailed back the documents to Andrew and he got them on Tuesday.

He also mentioned that this time line should be reference only if candidate passport does not require a visa to Canada and if candidates stay in Canada.
Thank you. One more question.
"If candidate passport does not require a visa to Canada..."
What does it mean? Because we generally need some visa to stay Canada, work permit or student visa like that.