+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Today my Ecas changed for the last time.. Finally thanks god!
I wish the best to all of u...

We received your application for permanent residence on January 2, 2015.

We started processing your application on March 13, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Carway office on April 26, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Andrew1982 said:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Carway office on April 26, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.
Cograts buddy

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Andrew1982 said:

A final big congrats dude. Happy for you!

lucky0623

Apr 29, 2015
1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2015.

2.We started processing your application on February 24, 2015.

3.Medical results have been received.

Thant is my ECAS said

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
CIO started processing CIC applications very fast at initial days and now it appears they suddenly drops the pace..

Today I guess there are no updates from any one ?

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
dobes said:
You didn't need to submit a bank statement at all, as you have an LMIA supported job AND are currently working in Canada. So you're fine.
I'm CEC, LMIA approved. I filled a certain amount during EE profile creation. The mandatory documents upload page insisted on uploading a financial statement summary proof from Bank. It is not optional. I could submit my PR application only after submitting the statement from Bank. I also attached to the same PDf file the bank statements for 8 months or so.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
I just got ITA couple of days ago when I made my profile I provided work experiences for my spouse but after getting ITA I came to know that I have to provide her proofs also for which I have get 0 points can anybody provide me suggestion what should I do.....

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
autumnsummer71 said:
I'm CEC, LMIA approved. I filled a certain amount during EE profile creation. The mandatory documents upload page insisted on uploading a financial statement summary proof from Bank. It is not optional. I could submit my profile only after submitting the statement from Bank. I also attached to the same PDf file the bank statements for 8 months or so.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

Express entry is for FSW // CEC // FST so there is a financial support document in the required list

While you create a EE profile if we say suppose 10,000 and as per your eligibility if you get CEC and If you have valid arranged employment (LMO/LMIA) and if you are working

and while uploading documents I feel salary bank statements, Pay stubs , NOA ... Its more than enough and If you also add the bank balance statement in my example 10,000 is ok to support your case more stronger.. but its not mandatory

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
naga.msbi said:
You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

Express entry is for FSW // CEC // FST so there is a financial support document in the required list

While you create a EE profile if we say suppose 10,000 and as per your eligibility if you get CEC and If you have valid arranged employment (LMO/LMIA) and if you are working

and while uploading documents I feel salary bank statements, Pay stubs , NOA ... Its more than enough and If you also add the bank balance statement in my example 10,000 is ok to support your case more stronger.. but its not mandatory
I agree. I understand proof of funds is not mandatory for CEC, working in Canada according to CIC site. However, in upload documents page, perhaps because I mentioned a $$ amount earlier in my EE profife, it did prompt me to attach bank financial statement document as a mandatory document to upload. This is what happened to me. So I went and got one. I'm not sure whether it would prompt you to attach it, had you mentioned 0$ as your funds. Technically its not required according to CIC site. For me, it was not an optional document and there was no way getting around it, so I uploaded it. I combined this official bank statement + bank statements into one doc and uploaded it.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
autumnsummer71 said:
I agree. I understand proof of funds is not mandatory for CEC, working in Canada according to CIC site. However, in upload documents page, perhaps because I mentioned a $$ amount earlier in my EE profife, it did prompt me to attach bank financial statement document as a mandatory document to upload. This is what happened to me. So I went and got one. I'm not sure whether it would prompt you to attach it, had you mentioned 0$ as your funds. Technically its not required according to CIC site. For me, it was not an optional document and there was no way getting around it, so I uploaded it. I combined this official bank statement + bank statements into one doc and uploaded it.
When i created my profile I created with $0 POF and I got invitation in CEC ..

Does it mean I need to provide the bank balance statement.

As you said , I feel either way it works I guess ...

In your scenario you are supporting more strong than me ...

Think CEC even dont need ECA .. i heard few people rejections last week ..

SO anything can happen..