+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erika Lo said:
It says if you're outside of canada you need to submit past 4 months bank statement, but if you're inside of canada you need to submit past 6 months bank statement.
Okay, i am outside of Canada and FSW application.

So guess i am fine with the 4months bank statement then.

pka01

Apr 23, 2015
Hi

what is job seeker account? Is it different from job bank account?Do we need to create account in both job bank & job seeker?

Thanks

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
it really makes me nervous now i m into 9th week after submit my application they have requested additional documents three times but after that nothing and now i m seeing alot of applications getting rejected for silly reasons
i dont even have any other pnp application inprocess, so ee is my only option
cic plz dont ditch me this time
last time u sent my application back bcz ur freaking cap has been reached

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I have been working in the same company and in the same team all of my career. I joined in March 2009 as analyst, promoted to Senior Analyst in 2011 and technical coordinator (SME) in 2013. After a lot of effort, I managed to get my Job duties from my HR in the company letter head signed and sealed which matches to NOC1112. The Job duties listed is consolidated one which lists my duties performed in the last six years. Would this be enough or would they reject me for not having separate JD for the other positions held?
Also I have got a reference letter from my Manager to certify my good conduct and position held along with the business card (NO JD). I also have the Business card of the HR who signed my letter.
In my employment records I would be uploading the original promotion letters and service letter.
Will this be enough or do I need to prepare an affidavit for Analyst and senior analysts?
Experienced friends please help. Also Letter of explanation any format or sample?
Regards,

lucky0623

Apr 29, 2015
hello everyone,

Last Monday, a background check is change to in process, but yesterday it change to not need at this time. Did someone have a same situation?
It that means they will refuse my application? I am worry about that. thanks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
lucky0623 said:
hello everyone,

Last Monday, a background check is change to in process, but yesterday it change to not need at this time. Did someone have a same situation?
It that means they will refuse my application? I am worry about that. thanks
What is u r medical status?this might explain little more if you could provide this info

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erika Lo said:
i sent my application under cec I have valid LMIA and currently working in canada do i need to submit proof of funds? i just found out they need the bank statement for past 6 months but i made the mistake only submit 4 months bank statement instead. I had included the document shows when i opened the account and also the total balance of my account. Is it going to be the issue?
You didn't need to submit a bank statement at all, as you have an LMIA supported job AND are currently working in Canada. So you're fine.

lucky0623

Apr 29, 2015
jaffa83 said:
What is u r medical status?this might explain little more if you could provide this info
ITA Received.........:01/31/2015
e-APR Submitted....:02/23/2015
AOR Received........:02/23/2015
CELPIP Req&Submit:03/05/2015
Medicals Passed.....:03/15/2015
BG Check-In Prog...:04/20/2015
BG check not need this time 4/27/2015
Interview-Not Needed @ This Time
Final Decision-Not Started

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Papajohns said:
Lucky06023

what does ur Ecas says ?
Good question, coz this helps in giving more details and dont see any issues in u r file. Those files got cancelled were not even have the app received status or so.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
jaffa83 said:
Good question, coz this helps in giving more details and dont see any issues in u r file. Those files got cancelled were not even have the app received status or so.
I guess one of the file got rejected after app received...

Archi2

Dec 23, 2014
Iran
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolf_metallo said:
Hi,

I have received ITA on 27th March, I am still processing my documents and hoping to get them by May 26th so that i can finish my application. A couple of quick questions

2. When I first started the application, for payment options, I selected only the "Application Fee", but not the "Right to PR fee" to be paid at the time of application. I didn't think much about it, but now it seems paying PR fee right now will speed up the process. HOWEVER, the option in the application cannot be changed now! Does anyone know how to do that?

Would appreciate any info you can provide! Thanks!
I did the same mistake and there is a start over or something like that in the above of the page .it will keep all the information u have answered in the form but it will ask the first questions again so that u answer the question again :)

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I submitted my EE application on April 1st and still no updates. After seeing so many rejections, I decided to check all the documents I submitted. I realized that when you apply for PR you are supposed to submit an official letter from the bank as proof of funds, and not a bank statement. I am so scared that my application will be returned... Has anybody done the same?

veggiem

Apr 1, 2015
My date of submission and medical passed is exactly the same as yours. But I checked my status, it still says background check in progress.

lucky0623 said:
ITA Received.........:01/31/2015
e-APR Submitted....:02/23/2015
AOR Received........:02/23/2015
CELPIP Req&Submit:03/05/2015
Medicals Passed.....:03/15/2015
BG Check-In Prog...:04/20/2015
BG check not need this time 4/27/2015
Interview-Not Needed @ This Time
Final Decision-Not Started