Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
delorean said:
If I wanted to update my document after submitting PR document under EE, how can I upload my documents?
Should I wait for instruction of required additional documents from CIC?
Yes, I think you have to wait for instruction.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
nata_cap said:
Jut got an email from cic saying my application was refused...when i apply i had a valid work permit based on a lmo...but in jan 25 my wp got expired...on 31 i got invited...i called cic to check if it was ok to submit the application since i was on a implied status...that agent said that its fine....now i got the refusal saying that i didnt have an lmo the time i submit my application...well what to do...now im just gonna continue with my pnp application....dont wanna waste more money creating a new profile....anyhow all the best to all of you.
I am sorry to hear the bad news. CIC is going on its decline spree. Saving grace is you have a back up and you would become pr in no time. My suggestion is you should apply again under EE.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
anoirmimi said:
hey ppl
please I want to shard bad exp with you please double check your app before you send it to cic I do small mistake that ididnt send my spouse medical uploaded my medical report twise instead my wife report medical
even they ask me for request spouse medical they cancel it right away
so sad
How long did they take to do this?

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i sent my application under cec I have valid LMIA and currently working in canada do i need to submit proof of funds? i just found out they need the bank statement for past 6 months but i made the mistake only submit 4 months bank statement instead. I had included the document shows when i opened the account and also the total balance of my account. Is it going to be the issue?

Floris

Apr 29, 2015
Same here.
My ECAS says "your application January 26, 2015 when I checked it at first but It was changed to null after changing my address.
I don't know exactly NULL mean. No need to worry.
It has been in processing.

on ecas
1.We received your null on January 26, 2015.
2.We started processing your application on February 28, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.

on cic
5th ITA: Mar, 20th
Madical done: Mar, 31th
application submited: April 2th
Medical passed: April, 24th
Background in progress: April, 24th
(Cook/ FST /score 899 w LMO/ Married)

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anoirmimi said:
hey ppl
please I want to shard bad exp with you please double check your app before you send it to cic I do small mistake that ididnt send my spouse medical uploaded my medical report twise instead my wife report medical
even they ask me for request spouse medical they cancel it right away
so sad
Anoirmimi this is just too sad. How come they requested it but still cancel the application? Makes no sense at all... I assume you have LMIA or PNP. Can you enter the pool again?

Do you mind telling me what was your ecas and mycic status before the cancellation?

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
Hiiii floris do u have more than one application with CIC
Floris said:
Same here.
My ECAS says "your application January 26, 2015 when I checked it at first but It was changed to null after changing my address.
I don't know exactly NULL mean. No need to worry.
It has been in processing.

on ecas
1.We received your null on January 26, 2015.
2.We started processing your application on February 28, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.

on cic
5th ITA: Mar, 20th
Madical done: Mar, 31th
application submited: April 2th
Medical passed: April, 24th
Background in progress: April, 24th
(Cook/ FST / score 899)

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi Everyone,

All documents ready to upload. Just one question on the letter of explanation?

Has anyone uploaded letter of explanation and what are contents?

Best Regards,

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
Hi floris I think we r in same boat I am also cook n applied inFSW but I hv two files one in old FSW class my immigration agent told me when u have more than one file with CIC one is technically null but both files in process whichever gets processed first other one gets cancelled automatically
Floris said:
Hi Ryan82.
I have only EE with cic.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erika Lo said:
i sent my application under cec I have valid LMIA and currently working in canada do i need to submit proof of funds? i just found out they need the bank statement for past 6 months but i made the mistake only submit 4 months bank statement instead. I had included the document shows when i opened the account and also the total balance of my account. Is it going to be the issue?
I thought they only requested for 4months bank statement. I normally print 6months for my visa application but it was specifically written in the proof of funds section to show evidence of 4 MONTHS bank statement.

Did anyone else see this? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
It's clearly mentioned in EE info guide if u currently working in Canada u don't have to show proof of funds hopefulguy
Hopefulguy said:
I thought they only requested for 4months bank statement. I normally print 6months for my visa application but it was specifically written in the proof of funds section to show evidence of 4 MONTHS bank statement.

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulguy said:

It says if you're outside of canada you need to submit past 4 months bank statement, but if you're inside of canada you need to submit past 6 months bank statement.

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ryan82 said:
It's clearly mentioned in EE info guide if u currently working in Canada u don't have to show proof of funds hopefulguy
I read that part too but after seen so many people got rejected due to missing documents makes me worried. Cuz i already forgot to submit all the stamps on the passport. Even tho the person at call centre said it won't be the issue they will just ask me to submit additional document when they need it. But people work at call centre always give out the wrong answer, so that's why i'm asking and don't know if other people leave it blank and didn't include anything in proof of funds.