+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
bud_weiser said:
Yes buddy I almost made that same mistake in the beginning (wp) I was lucky as the VO send me a request for my then 2 year old. But that turned out to add 6 weeks on my Visa application as the VO processed her medicals and issued her with a work and study permit and held up the whole application as they needed a parent signature ..........lol work visa for a 2 year old but its true i got it sorted out. This time round i did all at the same time and made sure that i submitted all together and uploaded them properly
I have a question to you guys . My 1 year old is a Canadian citizen b birth here and my dependent(haven't still applied for a Canadian passport) .
I haven't included him in EE / PR for him as its obvious he is a Canadian.
I have attached his birth Certificate & SIN Card number in the Explanation letter .
DO I NEED TO DO HIS MEDICALS ????.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
marathimanus said:
I am sailing in the same boat. I am going to call CIC today and ask them if we can add those documents by case specific inquiry. I request you guys to do the same. Please share your experience who haven't uploaded this documents. Let's see how many different answers they give.
Please let us know the outcome of your call. Would be the same from my side.

Apr 11, 2015
marathimanus said:
international1 said:
hi, guys i have an ITA and i am going to apply for my pr, reading this thread i think that i have to do medicals before submitting application !!! because in normal pr application we have to wait for medicals request !
please suggest, about medicals and medicals of my children and wife ? ( they r in india right now, so can they do their medicals over there ? i ask this because we r italian Citizens living in Italy but these days i am in canada and my wife is in india with kids )

Hi bro,
yes, your wife and child should apply for medical in India. PCC for all applicants too. Tell her to use your EE number which starts with E××××××××. You should also have a birth certificate for your child. It's mandatory.

Scan all the original documents and make a pdf file for each applicant. DO NOT forget to check completeness.

Good Luck
thanks marathimanus, so my family in india can just go to any approved doctor with ee number and have their medical done ? and you know how much time the pcc is valid for ?
thanks

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi Friends,

Can any one of you please let me know where exactly I should upload my IELTS score card while submitting documents after receiving ITA. I am confused as I dont the same in the checklist.

Experienced people who have already submitted the documents in express entry,please help!!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Jai Balajee said:
Hi Friends,

Can any one of you please let me know where exactly I should upload my IELTS score card while submitting documents after receiving ITA. I am confused as I dont the same in the checklist.

Experienced people who have already submitted the documents in express entry,please help!!!
I uploaded mine in "Letter of Explanation" section. Others here have said they uploaded theirs with their education documents. I think either option works just fine.

Good luck!!!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Britanno-Columbien said:
I've been following the various BOWP threads on this forum closely (the topic is very relevant for me), as well as this one, and I don't remember seeing a single person receiving that second letter confirming your application is complete. This includes people who've already received their PPR. To me this feels like another case of CIC being entirely unprepared and/or sending confusing information to applicants -- the BOWP webpage hasn't been updated since EE began, and CIC call centre agents speak without real authority. Like others here, I've applied using the so-called "automattic" AOR in my BOWP. Will it work? Who knows! I have another three weeks or so before my application will be processed according to current wait times. I suspect many others will soon learn which it is -- I hope common sense wins the day and we don't get refused because of their not stating clearly what we should've done!
I would suggest you to send them a case specific enquiry, which is more likely answered by the Immigration Expert team and the same response will be logged against the GCMS notes. The answer they provided will be recorded under the file number you specify in the Enquiry, which might help the VO when processing your BOWP file while looking at the information based on the response CIC provided.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
PedDoc said:
I have a question to you guys . My 1 year old is a Canadian citizen b birth here and my dependent(haven't still applied for a Canadian passport) .
I haven't included him in EE / PR for him as its obvious he is a Canadian.
I have attached his birth Certificate & SIN Card number in the Explanation letter .
DO I NEED TO DO HIS MEDICALS ????.
Since you're not applying for your Child's PR but just you have to declare in your relationship. In your case, your child is a Citizen and he do not need any medicals even though if he might be staying out of the country for more than 6 months continuously in a year, by definition he is covered by every medical expense in Canada by Canadian Government. SO he niether requires to show any proof of Medicals nor you submit an application on his behalf.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
international1 said:
thanks marathimanus, so my family in india can just go to any approved doctor with ee number and have their medical done ? and you know how much time the pcc is valid for ?
thanks
PCC validity is for 6 months for most of the countries. U will need to get PCC for all the countries you and your dependents have visited for more than 6 months. Go to CIC website to look for Approved list of Panel Doctors. U can't just go anywhere.

Britanno-Columbien

Apr 8, 2015
jaffa83 said:
I would suggest you to send them a case specific enquiry, which is more likely answered by the Immigration Expert team and the same response will be logged against the GCMS notes. The answer they provided will be recorded under the file number you specify in the Enquiry, which might help the VO when processing your BOWP file while looking at the information based on the response CIC provided.
Thanks for the suggestion, Jaffa83! I don't know -- all my interactions with CIC through a case-specific inquiry resulted in pre-formatted replies that had no bearing on the actual issue I was concerned about, and I doubt this would be different. I did, however, explain (as best as I could) in my BWOP letter of explanation that I'm applying following the instructions of CIC Call Centre reps who advised me that the EE AOR is fine. Honestly, I doubt this would sway anyone if they really don't accept that as sufficient for BWOP.

By now, I feel like I'm just as likely to have my BWOP approved as I am to get the PPR before I even hear back regarding the BWOP. Which would be totally fine by me, of course ;D

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Thank you so much...Can you also tell me if you Notarized your payslips before uploading them?
Also,My spouse does not have any Canadian experience so does have to get her JD in the company letter head? (she has all other supporting documents like appointment letter,payslips etc of work experience in India.)

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadsicle said:
Hi,

When did you create your EE profile? Has your status changed now from null application?

Thanks.
I created my profile, i think Jan 30th or 31st. i'm not sure
I checked my ecas just now and it still says Null. Is yours the same?

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Jai Balajee said:
Thank you so much...Can you also tell me if you Notarized your payslips before uploading them?
Also,My spouse does not have any Canadian experience so does have to get her JD in the company letter head? (she has all other supporting documents like appointment letter,payslips etc of work experience in India.) Experts please help!!!

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my application on April 10th, and got my medical exam passed on April 15th.

My Background check is still set to "not started" .. Anyone in same position?

It seems that most people get background check "in progress" right away, either when they pass the medical exam or when it's in progress.

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
ashrafgk said:
I submitted my application on April 10th, and got my medical exam passed on April 15th.

My Background check is still set to "not started" .. Anyone in same position?

It seems that most people get background check "in progress" right away, either when they pass the medical exam or when it's in progress.
When did you took your medical?

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Novem said:
When did you took your medical?
I did it on the first of April, sent by doctor on the 8th. Passed on the 15th.

No update ever since.