+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echnaleyej said:
Hi anvar,we had same situation and same rejection..my pasport says not valid or expired but my passport expired on 2018..just one question.is your ee profile says we need another documents?because mine is asking for that but i cant upload it because its says the system is error!i already email the cic and till now theres no responce at all..
My EE profile says cancelled they say they refund my money and status is closed
My ecas says we received your application January 2.
it is very stupid rejecting because of their system error. they could ask copy of our passport.
I am so angry it is not fair

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so sad to hear about your rejections, i have one question: how can you view your uploaded file when the application has been submitted? cause i can only see the file name i uploaded.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
gakki_prpr said:
so sad to hear about your rejections, i have one question: how can you view your uploaded file when the application has been submitted? cause i can only see the file name i uploaded.
It's not possible to see the file content.

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gakki_prpr said:
I can only see file name too

echnaleyej

Mar 14, 2015
it is very stupid rejecting because of their system error. they could ask copy of our passport.

We have same letter..and i know its realy hearts because the reason is not a big deal because we upload the docs its should be computer error.im already expired i dont have any choice werel just wait ing for the refusal letter of my bowp because we applied also..we spend a lot o money for this..this reaaly not fair because most of the rejection i know is all about passport issue..

One thing my ee profile still says.Action is required..and still we need another documents.but my status still canceled..and the final decssion still..not started..im still confusing..and for the uploading file.my uploading letter still open but we cant proceed to upload my docs..

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Oh wow..its so bad that so many people had their applications rejected...i think cic is just trying to find small problems just to deny people...anyway..this is bullshit...

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
This week was not favorable for some applicants due to cancelllations and refusals. But we must keep in mind to be positive and wait for good news to arrive.
Good luck to us!
:)

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it seems that this is a week of rejections and cancellations...

although it makes me really scared....

one thing is cool, and that is that they refund all the fees and you can apply again.

I really don't want to see that letter in the email. :-X

One good thing about the weekend, I kinda get relaxed and don't get a 'heart attack' once my huz's and my phone get the email at the same time. (as the contact email in cic is fwd to both of ours)

What still bothers me is to see that so many applications submitted in Feb don't have any progress, while ppl applying in late March or April have seen progress...

They could've asked for an additional upload, but it also stays written on the website and the instructions that the applications that are not complete will be returned and cancelled.

Now if it's a system glitch (which is obviously expected in a new system, as I already said, we're guinea pigs in that), I don't think we have a lot of chance of fighting in proving that, mostly cuz there is no official contact. The call center and the intake office do not have anything to do with one another. The call center is there to answer questions, and often the answers are different and not correct.

Their replying in the case specific inquiries is very slow if not non existent.
For example, I have contacted them through the IEC Kompass 2 times, which is a direct contact where your file number is listed, I have never received any answer.

It seems to me that as further as we go, the newer applications will be processed faster. As they know much more by now.

But what happened to the ones from Feb?

enjoy your weekends friends....

on Monday a new week full of anxiety and expectations...

;)

nadsicle

Apr 23, 2015
echnaleyej said:

We have same letter..and i know its realy hearts because the reason is not a big deal because we upload the docs its should be computer error.im already expired i dont have any choice werel just wait ing for the refusal letter of my bowp because we applied also..we spend a lot o money for this..this reaaly not fair because most of the rejection i know is all about passport issue..

One thing my ee profile still says.Action is required..and still we need another documents.but my status still canceled..and the final decssion still..not started..im still confusing..and for the uploading file.my uploading letter still open but we cant proceed to upload my docs..
Hi,
Are you under FSW or CEC?

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
it seems that this is a week of rejections and cancellations...

although it makes me really scared....

one thing is cool, and that is that they refund all the fees and you can apply again.

I really don't want to see that letter in the email. :-X

One good thing about the weekend, I kinda get relaxed and don't get a 'heart attack' once my huz's and my phone get the email at the same time. (as the contact email in cic is fwd to both of ours)

What still bothers me is to see that so many applications submitted in Feb don't have any progress, while ppl applying in late March or April have seen progress...

They could've asked for an additional upload, but it also stays written on the website and the instructions that the applications that are not complete will be returned and cancelled.

Now if it's a system glitch (which is obviously expected in a new system, as I already said, we're guinea pigs in that), I don't think we have a lot of chance of fighting in proving that, mostly cuz there is no official contact. The call center and the intake office do not have anything to do with one another. The call center is there to answer questions, and often the answers are different and not correct.

Their replying in the case specific inquiries is very slow if not non existent.
For example, I have contacted them through the IEC Kompass 2 times, which is a direct contact where your file number is listed, I have never received any answer.

It seems to me that as further as we go, the newer applications will be processed faster. As they know much more by now.

But what happened to the ones from Feb?

enjoy your weekends friends....

on Monday a new week full of anxiety and expectations...

;)
I think most of earlier applications that are still pending belong to FST.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
echnaleyej said:

Sorry to hear the bad news. I think it was unfair coz on the other hand they can ask you to re submit it. Anyways, was your passport more than 6 months before it expire, coz I've read some applications being returned due to passport nearly expiring.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gakki_prpr said:
That is not true, and even if it was, why would it matter.. they would still be pending without progress...

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
gakki_prpr said:
im sure you are right :-[

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
That is not true, and even if it was, why would it matter.. they would still be pending without progress...
what I'm trying to say is cic may have an internal priority on intake applications, for example, prioritize cec over fst. sorry if i was being offensive.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
There are tons of CEC applicants who have seen zero progress.

It doesn't seem likely CEC are being treated as special snowflakes here, honestly.