+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
krishna19 said:
Sub : Your application(EXXXXXXXX) has been updated

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Nothing changed in my account...

Any comments?
It probably changed from application received to under review

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
fonteynb said:
I'm not sure if it will be accepted. My WP expired on monday, so I couldn't wait anymore. The waiting time for online processing is 50+ days, so I hope to have some status updates that allow the BOWP to continue.
At least now I can continue working, and I'll see what happens. My employer also submitted a WP extension application in parallel with an LMIA application. That's on paper, so almost 90 days of processing. So in case the BOWP is not approved, I still have the other option.
And with some dreaming, maybe my PR application is finished before the processing of these WP applications...
Ahh see,, my Lmia is stillon process.. mine will expire on june 18. i still have time but i dont want to wait for it. maybe i will wait a lil bit to change my eligibility i still have 52 days to submit my application for BOWP.. ;D ;D ;D ;D Good luck to us...

Febsb

Apr 9, 2015
fl_pie said:
I could log into ECAS using my E000XXXXXXX number from Monday until today, but can't do it anymore. Has anybody else experienced it?
i have same prob. Last week was ok but since monday, i can't log in

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Febsb said:
i have same prob. Last week was ok but since monday, i can't log in
Oh, thanks, so I'm not alone! A relief to know. Curious, does anybody else have trouble logging in, or is it just the two of us?

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
biz said:
Bro, I thought you were the first one who became PR under the new system.
:)
If her timeline is correct then how come she is the first one who became pr. I got my confirmation of pr before her (17th march) lol... I think cic did not check their data correctly.

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
amit_gemini0206 said:
If her timeline is correct then how come she is the first one who became pr. I got my confirmation of pr before her (17th march) lol... I think cic did not check their data correctly.
You might have been too far away from the media centre for an interview!

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
I'm thinking the delay that some of are being subjected to is because different offices are processing different streams, my app is at Sydney NS, maybe the app witnessing activity are through Ottawa?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Ozzymechanic said:
I'm thinking the delay that some of are being subjected to is because different offices are processing different streams, my app is at Sydney NS, maybe the app witnessing activity are through Ottawa?
How do you know which office is processing your file.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
kainthsimranjit said:
How do you know which office is processing your file.
You don't, but it's probably the same office that would have processed your application under the last year's FSW.

fusukeren

Mar 31, 2015
krishna19 said:
Oh is it only for CELPIP... not for IELTS ?

yes only for who take celpip... cause EILTS give the other copy of result directly to cic ... while celpip give the sealed envelope to you

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
fusukeren said:
yes only for who take celpip... cause EILTS give the other copy of result directly to cic ... while celpip give the sealed envelope to you

AOR received 14 hours after application submission and paying a fee

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
fl_pie said:
You don't, but it's probably the same office that would have processed your application under the last year's FSW.
Do you think this might be applicable for the people who are currently working in Canada with LMIA and applied under FSW(EE)?