+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
polojesef said:
Amit, quick question. When you submitted your online application you received an AOR like the rest of us and received and email on MyCIC account. Have you ever received any messages after that about your application being complete? One of the people I know from this law firm told me that CIC will be sending out an email stating that the application is complete and ready for processing. Have you ever received any kind of email like that? after the one about the AOR?

Thanks bro
Yes i received an AOR within few mins and i also received an email. After that i did not get any email regarding the processing status of my file. after the approval of my file i got passport request mail.

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
variazioni said:
Amit, do you think cic will call everybody? Or they are just gonna call applicants inside Canada? I worry about if we happen to be not able to answer the call when they contact us. :-\
I don't think they will call everybody. Cic will only call you if there is any info missing.

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
polojesef said:
Just checked. You can receive a promotion and increase in salary as long as your NOC code remains the same. So if your were for an example consultant on a 60k base and now your receive a promotion as a Sr Consultant and your salary goes to 70k, you are still good cuz your NOC code is the same. Just make sure your new role will have similar duties as your previous one.

Good luck and don't worry
Yes you are right bro... Coz as per my company's policy, they do my performance review in every 6 months and based on my performance they increased my salary after every 6 months.

Agharr

Apr 11, 2015
Hello, can any one tell me , mycic - express entry under cec application status is not changing since I have submitted my application
I have attached all required documents still it says under review for eligibility.
My timelines Are:
EE profile on 5 jan
ITA received on 31 jan
AOA received on 11 Mar
Since then no updates on my application not even my medical says passed.

Can any of you advise please.

Thanks

parmar007

May 30, 2014
and I thought amit got PR too lol

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=961379&tp=1&_ga=1.134691057.1438051532.1428738156

DELINITOR

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi Guys!

I created my EE profile yesterday But I couldn't find how many points I scored . please let me know where can I find my points obtained in Express Entry profile. Thank you

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shuklapranu said:
Its been almost 25 days when medical was passed but background nd eligibility review are still in progress.......
Friend, did you undergo hepatitis B test as well?

XF_0101

Apr 7, 2015
Hi Mr. Moderator,

I've submitted my PR application under CEC last February 04 and my eligibility is in progress. However, I was advised by my employer that my employment will end this April 15 due to downturn of the workload (oil & gas industry) though my WP expires until Dec 2016. I'm so worried if this affect on the CIC decision. Please advise.

Thank you! God bless and good luck to all of us!

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one problem not letting me sleep at night :eek: :'( can some experts help me?

while creating EE profile i included job A ( current job ), Job B and C ( previous jobs ) on my work history
Job B and C does not affect my points, they were temporary jobs different NOCs and do not affect eligibility of my EE profile.

After getting ITA I realized that i need to provide reference letters for All 3 jobs i have showed on work history.
I want to delete Job B and C form work history and keep it on personal history so i don't have to provide reference letters for that. ( i just have pay stubs for those jobs, cant provide reference letters for those jobs )

Is it Ok if i Delete work experiences after getting ITA?

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
As per my knowledge Amit did the same . He only mentioned the jobs for which he got points and didnt mention any other jobs in the Work experience Section But mentioned in his Personal history and he is PR Right now . So i think its good to go and u can sleep happily ... :D :D :D

Just give proof for the things u got points . Correct me if i m wrong ...

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanket.41 said:
I have one problem not letting me sleep at night :eek: :'( can some experts help me?

while creating EE profile i included job A ( current job ), Job B and C ( previous jobs ) on my work history
Job B and C does not affect my points, they were temporary jobs different NOCs and do not affect eligibility of my EE profile.

After getting ITA I realized that i need to provide reference letters for All 3 jobs i have showed on work history.
I want to delete Job B and C form work history and keep it on personal history so i don't have to provide reference letters for that. ( i just have pay stubs for those jobs, cant provide reference letters for those jobs )

Is it Ok if i Delete work experiences after getting ITA?
U can use the pay stubs, it also also a valid proof of employment. Or just remove the employment details if it not affecting your score.

Hope this will help u find some sleep :D

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Agharr said:
Hello, can any one tell me , mycic - express entry under cec application status is not changing since I have submitted my application
I have attached all required documents still it says under review for eligibility.
My timelines Are:
EE profile on 5 jan
ITA received on 31 jan
AOA received on 11 Mar
Since then no updates on my application not even my medical says passed.

Can any of you advise please.

Thanks
I have the exact same timeline as you do, only I'm under FSW.. Still no updates, eh?