+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC and asked about my Application status. why my status is review in progress after I submit my application on March 5th .. They said CEC PR application taking time and if your work permit is getting expired i.e <4 months and you stay in canada and if you belong to CEC class then they asked me to apply BOWP and wait until I get the Canada PR status.

Thats what he said . I asked him is there any time line to consider my PR application he said most of the applciations will be answered with in less than 6 months .

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well...that's bureaucratic response.
actually we get nothing from cic officers!!

krishna19 said:
I called CIC and asked about my Application status. why my status is review in progress after I submit my application on March 5th .. They said CEC PR application taking time and if your work permit is getting expired i.e <4 months and you stay in canada and if you belong to CEC class then they asked me to apply BOWP and wait until I get the Canada PR status.

Thats what he said . I asked him is there any time line to consider my PR application he said most of the applciations will be answered with in less than 6 months .

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
well...that's bureaucratic response.
actually we get nothing from cic officers!!
I'm here not to argue instead I want to share since Im in the same situation

but this is what happen today ...

all the best

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi krishna19,

I know and thanks for sharing...
We all understand that there's nothing much they can tell, right?

good luck!!

krishna19 said:
I'm here not to argue instead I want to share since Im in the same situation

but this is what happen today ...

all the best

moamana82

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
I think it depends on the visa office not visa officer ...its electronic system so if i am in the gulf i will be processed by london visa office...egyptian cairo visa office ...in canada ottawa visa office...am i right?

WCM

Jun 19, 2014
I would suggest all applicants to have some patience. Come on guys!!! They claimed to process the applications within six months so just wait till six month atleast before bothering those CIC officers with some silly questions.

You can't complaint about somebody application status changed before yours. We are sharing our timelines here only to give to an idea about how the processing is going. This doesn't mean that you just call the visa officers and start complaining.

unnecessary calls to CIC mean increasing their work load which means decrease in the the their service and response quality. Let those people call CIC who actually need to talk to them and who have real problems.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WCM said:
I would suggest all applicants to have some patience. Come on guys!!! They claimed to process the applications within six months so just wait till six month atleast before bothering those CIC officers with some silly questions.

You can't complaint about somebody application status changed before yours. We are sharing our timelines here only to give to an idea about how the processing is going. This doesn't mean that you just call the visa officers and start complaining.

unnecessary calls to CIC mean increasing their work load which means decrease in the the their service and response quality. Let those people call CIC who actually need to talk to them and who have real problems.
completely agree.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
WCM said:

Well said.

Uzzah7

Mar 20, 2015
WCM said:

I agree.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I am not sure about this.
As my personal understanding, if your score is above 600. Your application could be processed by CPC-Ottawa.
Cause you have LMIA based job, and which means you got highly chance within Canada.
Of course, there must be some exception that we don't know.
Same VO they still have different process pace by different officer.
If you check some timeline by VO, you will see some applicants their applications arrive late but process first.
It's pretty hard to find a pattern of VO.

Peace!!

moamana82 said:
I think it depends on the visa office not visa officer ...its electronic system so if i am in the gulf i will be processed by london visa office...egyptian cairo visa office ...in canada ottawa visa office...am i right?

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
WCM said:

Well if this job is secure, i can have so much patience. At the moment my hotel is laying off people who are working under the work permit such as us. No mercy at all.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi narby,

when did you create your ee profile??

narby said:
Well if this job is secure, i can have so much patience. At the moment my hotel is laying off people who are working under the work permit such as us. No mercy at all.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see...
it seems vo they have a preview system.
if you create ee file earlier, your application will be much faster.
I create my profile on late Jan.
maybe that's the reason.
however, based on some ppl in this forum already got their ppr.
I believe it won't take to long to finish your whole process.
maybe it will turn out brightly all in one day!
hang in there!!!

narby said:
It was mid-January.

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
tempa said:
I see...
it seems vo they have a preview system.
if you create ee file earlier, your application will be much faster.
I create my profile on late Jan.
maybe that's the reason.
however, based on some ppl in this forum already got their ppr.
I believe it won't take to long to finish your whole process.
maybe it will turn out brightly all in one day!
hang in there!!!
Thanks Tempa ;)