07 FEB ITA
18 FEB Documents Submitted
19 FEB got AOR
19 FEB CIC is reviewing eligibility
20 FEB they asked the original scanned copy of my Celpip
22 FEB they started to check my background
11 MAR Review of medical results Review in Progress
12 MAR Review of medical results - Passed

please note, under the CIC link just appears that I submitted my app on Jan 02. those information come from my on line account..

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
amit_gemini0206 said:
Yes yesterday call center agent told me that the decision has been made for my ee application and when i checked the status of my ee application on ecas it started showing the same thing. That means call center agent gave me the right info. Whereas i don't know about the final decision yet.
Can you share your num

yjrsmas

Mar 13, 2015
amit_gemini0206 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on January 1, 2015.

We started processing your application on February 22, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Your lawyer is correct. I receive my passport request today. My online status has not been changed though, still no decision has been made in mycic page

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
I think CIC is doing a practical trial run on Amit's PR application. Good luck. I really wish you get the PR soon.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yjrsmas said:
Your lawyer is correct. I receive my passport request today. My online status has not been changed though, still no decision has been made in mycic page
Can you share the dates you've got the ITa, submitted the application, and the way which you got the passport request?

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Wow you guys are so lucky!!!

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
mannual said:
i think cic not yet start FST .im also FST.nothing Chang .only rivew of eligiblity in progress .apply on feb14
Perhaps FST is slightly different in the way it is handled, I have 4 Canadian Journeyman Certificates so there may not be so much experience checking to be done?

Having the qualifications, LMIA and a secure job offer might be the difference.....

ryanian

Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yjrsmas said:
Congratulations!!!!!! Happy to hear that!!! :)

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
yjrsmas said:
Can you share ur timelines pls

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
colorblind said:
I don't have the right answer but I can tell you what we did, and we've put the expiry date of the Lmo/lmia even if it has expired. Later on there is a question if you are currently working on WP for that LMO/LMIA - something like that...

The problem with the call center is that if you call more times you'll get different answers. The EE system is new and we're guinea pigs. It will all be clearer further on.

Untill then... hope to get the PR.
Thanks Colorblind,

I did call CIC twice and I gt different answers so I give up :)
I put the opinion expiry date that is on the LMO even though it is in the past. I think that this is the proper way. Later they ask you if you have valid work permit and if LMIA was issued for it.
My score did not changed once I put the opinion expiry date so finger crossed ...

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
yjrsmas said:
can u please share ur timeline...and which noc...

thanks
and all the very best..

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
Wow - if this IS true, that is amazing and good for you guys.

So your ECAS is showing that timeline also - interesting.

Unbelievable if true, and very very lucky :)

(puts in application)

More seriously, people should show the date of express entry creation - is CIC prioritizing from when you first created your profile? That seems surprising!

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Papajohns said:
Last thing to mention if u see $1040 deducted from ur credit card it means u got PR . they will only deduct money from ur account if they will approve it . So keep on looking at ur credit card bill ..
Wrong ! You pay the fees at the time of submision, your credit card is charged immediatly and does not mean you are approved. Read properly, I never said he was going to be refused and I never said anything about points. And there are no rumors, it is REALITY , if you don't declare all your periods of employment in your personal history and CIC finds out, it is misrepresentation and you are banned for 5 years. He mentioned he did not declared as a work experience to get the points and clarified he did in his personal history after my coment.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We made the profile Jan 1st. Submitted Feb 26.

Andrew! Hope the others will move fast as well. As I said.. I think our medical just reached cic this week...

P.s. Amit=yjrsmas

Lol