+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://postimg.org/image/wap16zz2f/

this is mine. and it started to show that the earliest last week as that's when we last checked it.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
I just called the CIC to make sure my application was OK and I should expect more information by the end of this month or the start of next month.

I applied on the 13th of February but was one of the people who was added to FSW instead of CEC and cancelled/re-added a week later.

I asked him what information I could expect at that point and he said "we usually contact applicants about 2 months later to confirm that everything's OK and they're eligible for permanent residence."

I asked when I could expect actual PR after that and he repeated the line "we're targeting accepting the majority of applicants within 6 months".

So hopefully people should start seeing real progress soonish... Fingers crossed.

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Maybe someone will the answer to this.

I have applied for FSW last year and when I log into ECAS with my UCI I can see line: Your applicatoin was received in ......

Now I created EE prifile and have 1000+ pints, meaning I will get ITA soon. After I submit this application int the ECAS I will have info for both applications?

Do i need to revoce FSW application.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atapiat said:
Maybe someone will the answer to this.

I have applied for FSW last year and when I log into ECAS with my UCI I can see line: Your applicatoin was received in ......

Now I created EE prifile and have 1000+ pints, meaning I will get ITA soon. After I submit this application int the ECAS I will have info for both applications?

Do i need to revoce FSW application.
I wouldn't revoke anything. You will probably be able to check them by different identification numbers.

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Thanks colorblind for the answer.

I have anther question regarding LMIA expiry date.

I have lmo and the Opinion expiry date is Dec 2013. On the LMO it says duration of employment 24 months.
I got WP with this LMO that is valid till Jan 2016.

What shoudl I put as LMIA expiry date:

Called CIC and the agent was not sure, fist when I told him that on the LMO the opinion date is Dec 2013 he said it is expired and you cannot use it, then I told him it say for duration of emoloymento of 24 months and I have WP valid till Jan 2016 he said that Jan 2016 is my expiary date.

But I am confused as he was not that much confident.

Thanks,

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atapiat said:
Thanks colorblind for the answer.

I have anther question regarding LMIA expiry date.

I have lmo and the Opinion expiry date is Dec 2013. On the LMO it says duration of employment 24 months.
I got WP with this LMO that is valid till Jan 2016.

What shoudl I put as LMIA expiry date:

Called CIC and the agent was not sure, fist when I told him that on the LMO the opinion date is Dec 2013 he said it is expired and you cannot use it, then I told him it say for duration of emoloymento of 24 months and I have WP valid till Jan 2016 he said that Jan 2016 is my expiary date.

But I am confused as he was not that much confident.

Thanks,

I don't have the right answer but I can tell you what we did, and we've put the expiry date of the Lmo/lmia even if it has expired. Later on there is a question if you are currently working on WP for that LMO/LMIA - something like that...

The problem with the call center is that if you call more times you'll get different answers. The EE system is new and we're guinea pigs. It will all be clearer further on.

Untill then... hope to get the PR.

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
amit_gemini0206 said:
My noc is 0631
I'll wait until i get to know the final decision.
Hey Amit,

i have a question. The first draw happened at January 31 and how did u file the application on Feb1. Did you submit your application with Medicals, pcc etc.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
Amit's application was received on January 1, 2015 because that's the date he created the Express Entry PROFILE. I am starting to think the order that CIC process the application could've something to do with when you created your Express Entry Profile.

Mine hasn't have any updates since I submitted it on February 18 and I received ITA from the first draw, but my Profile was created on January 15, 2015. I submitted a cast specific inquiry form online and I will call CIC to see if I can dig out any information. The last time I called they couldn't find my EE PR application using my UCI, so I suspected that they haven't even look at my application yet. Which may also explains why my EE PR application is not showing on ECAS.

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
ngelsa said:
Amit's application was received on January 1, 2015 because that's the date he created the Express Entry PROFILE. I am starting to think the order that CIC process the application could've something to do with when you created your Express Entry Profile.

Mine hasn't have any updates since I submitted it on February 18 and I received ITA from the first draw, but my Profile was created on January 15, 2015. I submitted a cast specific inquiry form online and I will call CIC to see if I can dig out any information. The last time I called they couldn't find my EE PR application using my UCI, so I suspected that they haven't even look at my application yet. Which may also explains why my EE PR application is not showing on ECAS.
Not sure about the date being used for processing, my profile was created jan 2nd, drawn 31st and applied 9th February, my status has not changed since. Still under review for eligibility.

I'm under FST with LMIA and close to 1000 points.

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
amit_gemini0206 said:
Yes yesterday call center agent told me that the decision has been made for my ee application and when i checked the status of my ee application on ecas it started showing the same thing. That means call center agent gave me the right info. Whereas i don't know about the final decision yet.

Hey Amit,

i have a question. The first draw happened at January 31 and how did u file the application on Feb1. Did you submit your application with Medicals, pcc etc.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ozzymechanic said:
Not sure about the date being used for processing, my profile was created jan 2nd, drawn 31st and applied 9th February, my status has not changed since. Still under review for eligibility.

I'm under FST with LMIA and close to 1000 points.
i think cic not yet start FST .im also FST.nothing Chang .only rivew of eligiblity in progress .apply on feb14

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow super fast.
amit_gemini0206 said:
i made my profile on 1jan got the ita on 31st jan, documents submitted on 21st feb, then medical passed on 5 march and final decision was made on 10th march. The day i made my profile is showing as file received date on ecas.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
mannual said:
i think cic not yet start FST .im also FST.nothing Chang .only rivew of eligiblity in progress .apply on feb14
Mine is FSW and I was eligible for both FSW and CEC but I was invited for FSW.

I just got off the phone with the call centre and the lady told me that my application is with CIC but no note / memo posted to my file about it being in process. She also cannot look up my application using my UCI. She said that sometime CIC assigns a new client ID to an application instead of linking it to an existing UCI but did not further explain why. Before we hang up she gave me another client ID which starts with CAN followed by a bunch of digits. I cannot use that to look up the information on ECAS tho, but she said in the future I can give that number to the call centre and they can look up my EE Application using that number.

On the other hand, she was able to look up my previous PNP PR application using my UCI and said that is undergoing background check.

So at least I know my application didn't get sucked up in the electronic black hole for now.

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
amit_gemini0206 said:
i made my profile on 1jan got the ita on 31st jan, documents submitted on 21st feb, then medical passed on 5 march and final decision was made on 10th march. The day i made my profile is showing as file received date on ecas.
Oh you have submitted application on Feb 21 and where are you in Canada...
we have submitted our application on Feb 25