+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
colorblind said:
yeah...

sorry Amit but...... we'll see.

meanwhile you can also check the status of your applications here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

the best is to chose to check it through UCI.

The weird thing for me... I just went there, and the first time that I see a change and it says that it was received on the 1st of Jan (when we made the profile) and that they started processing it on January 31st. We got invited on Feb 7th and submitted Feb 26th.
Yes I tried it too. Filed the application on March 3rd and says PR application received on Jan 9.

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Intocanada said:
Yes I tried it too. Filed the application on March 3rd and says PR application received on Jan 9.
I check the status of my application everyday on ECAS.
it says-
1- we received your application for permanent residence on january 1, 2015 (when my profile was made)
2- We started processing your application on feb 21, 2015. (i submitted my documents on 21st Feb and received AOR on the same date)
3- Medical result have been received.

I would suggest you to call CIC regarding this they will tell you the exact processing status of your ee application.

I guess EE is not processing application on first come first serve basis, EE is processing those applicants first who were eligble for both FSA & CEC and got the invitation on 31st Jan
[/quote]

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit, your guess doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Anyway... it's all speculation what we do. they might process it depending on how fast the officer who is processing is. They might process it depending on the ITA, on the points, on the day submitted, on the country of origin, on a lot of stuff... only speculations.

no one can know for sure. And especially not the 'lawyers'. they have to say something to look more knowledgeable cuz you paid them (not only you, a lot of ppl).

But it's a free country. isn't it? that's why we want to stay here... lol...

good luck everyone!! keep updating on the updates you receive on your account.

And I won't call CIC cuz it specifically says that the call center doesn't process the application and do not make any decision about it. It is a call center. you talk to people who are very new into the EE system. And they're answering your general questions. For case specific questions, we have to fill up a form and send it.

For us is to wait and check our online accounts... or the other one.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ozzymechanic said:
I rang CIC today, was told the EE applications are too new and they cannot see anything on their side
but Amit and his lawyers have the right info Ozzie!! ;D

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I think CIC hired separate staff who is trained for Express Entry profiles only and they have started picking ppl as there is less traffic . One anlysis says only 500 application have been submitted out of 3500 ITA's yet . So i am not amazed if they started asking for passports as they dont have other things to do ...

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
I am just sharing what cic and my consultant told me. I am not saying i have all the right information. I understand that my consultant have a reason to make news but i don't think cic call center agent have the same intentions, i have no other option but to believe what cic have told me.

As of now EE entry is the topmost priority for me and i believe the same for most of the people in this form as well. It's related to our future and i understand that people are emotional attached with their ee process including me, hence i would not make any fake news just for gossips. I Have other things to do.

Ok decided, i won't share anything regarding my process here coz it's not helping anyone. Hope some of you guys are happy now ;D

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
colorblind said:
yeah...

sorry Amit but...... we'll see.

meanwhile you can also check the status of your applications here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

the best is to chose to check it through UCI.

The weird thing for me... I just went there, and the first time that I see a change and it says that it was received on the 1st of Jan (when we made the profile) and that they started processing it on January 31st. We got invited on Feb 7th and submitted Feb 26th.
I tried to check my application status using the link. It says application recieved January 2, 2015 (day that we made the profile too). Started processing my application says March 4, 2015, though I submitted my application and recieved the AOR on March 3, 2015. I sent my celpip result on March 4, 2015 as the additional docs requested by CIC. Weird dates :(

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I have a question about foreign work experience for skills transferability,,,,,,whether it has to be in 1 NOC only or it can a combination of jobs in NOC 0 A or B to get full 50 points along with IELTS. I know minimum of 1 year is required in a particular NOC but about the 3 years for 50 points
reply will really be appreciated

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
i checked the link and it says application received on 5th jan the date profile was created besides that it doesnt say anything...
how do u check if it is in process or not as my CIC account says...its in process the eligibility and background check,

thanks and best of luck everyone

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
bhallasorav said:
i checked the link and it says application received on 5th jan the date profile was created besides that it doesnt say anything...
how do u check if it is in process or not as my CIC account says...its in process the eligibility and background check,

thanks and best of luck everyone
mine is the same!

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
nata_cap said:
mine is the same!
Nata seems u n me are in the same boat bro.... lets see wat fate has in store for us.. My wp expires in april.. i would send paper application which can buy me 90 days time and lets hope i get something from CIC in between...

susana

Nov 4, 2008
amit_gemini0206 said:
that's what my consultant told me. I am scared to know that my EE application decision has been made in just 17 days, I don't know what's happening in EE. I hope everything is ok.
d

I will be worried about not providing all the information in your application as it could be considered misrepresentation. CIC request to be write all your personal history without leaving gaps. As you said, the officer knew the periods you worked and you decided not to declare, a decision made could be a refusal for misrepresentation. I hope not for your own sake.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
amit_gemini0206 said:
I am just sharing what cic and my consultant told me. I am not saying i have all the right information. I understand that my consultant have a reason to make news but i don't think cic call center agent have the same intentions, i have no other option but to believe what cic have told me.

As of now EE entry is the topmost priority for me and i believe the same for most of the people in this form as well. It's related to our future and i understand that people are emotional attached with their ee process including me, hence i would not make any fake news just for gossips. I Have other things to do.

Ok decided, i won't share anything regarding my process here coz it's not helping anyone. Hope some of you guys are happy now ;D
I for one would prefer you kept reporting. :)

As someone who has been watching unchanging statuses for the past month it gives me a little bit of hope... I'd rather read questioned news than no news at all! :)