+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
colorblind said:
none of the lawyers have an inside information. and why would CIC give them memos with such an info.

When you go to a lawyer (who is an immigration consultant in 90% of the cases - not a lawyer) and you pay thousands of dollars... they should tell you that submitting the application through them will not give you any advantages or speed up the proccess.

Like the guy that posted yesterday that CIC called his company and after talking to the manager, they wanted to talk to him, it seems a scam. seems very suspicious that it happened that CIC announced that they do not make phone calls asking more info or details.

When we submit the application, there is one of the parts where it says interview - needed or not or whatever. I don't think CIC will call and chitchat with the applicant. They say we're going to be contacted through our account if they need more information from us.

So it seems to me that there are a lot of ppl spreading weird info and messing up with our already enough messed up heads.

I'm not saying the guy didn't get the phone call, but I find it hard to believe that it was the actual CIC officer.

So what I'll believe and look for is ppl's timelines, and updates made on it.

The she/he said, they said, I've heard, they think is just a waste of time.
I agree +1

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Is there any1 here WITH an ITA, but was not eligible for FSW? Who got invited to participate for a diff programa and WASN'T eligible for FSW.

I'm trying to find out if a person can be eligible to be in the pool without been eligible for FSW, only on the other programs.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a friend of mine (a real person) was eligible only for CEC, when doing the EE profile he hasn't put his foreign experience in (which I believe is the thing that made us eligible for both FSW and CEC in the first place).

He got invited on Feb 07, but has not yet submitted the application.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Well i completed more than a month and i didnt get any news til now :(

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
colorblind said:
none of the lawyers have an inside information. and why would CIC give them memos with such an info.

When you go to a lawyer (who is an immigration consultant in 90% of the cases - not a lawyer) and you pay thousands of dollars... they should tell you that submitting the application through them will not give you any advantages or speed up the proccess.

Like the guy that posted yesterday that CIC called his company and after talking to the manager, they wanted to talk to him, it seems a scam. seems very suspicious that it happened that CIC announced that they do not make phone calls asking more info or details.

When we submit the application, there is one of the parts where it says interview - needed or not or whatever. I don't think CIC will call and chitchat with the applicant. They say we're going to be contacted through our account if they need more information from us.

So it seems to me that there are a lot of ppl spreading weird info and messing up with our already enough messed up heads.

I'm not saying the guy didn't get the phone call, but I find it hard to believe that it was the actual CIC officer.

So what I'll believe and look for is ppl's timelines, and updates made on it.

The she/he said, they said, I've heard, they think is just a waste of time.
that's what my consultant told me that it can be a scam coz he never heard cic calling any applicant and asking all this information but he also told me that it can be a genuine call as well, coz that call was from Ottawa and he did not asked for any private info or money. My question is that, if that call was fake then where did he got the contact no of my workplace and how does he knows my name. He did not ask for any personal information or money. He just asked my about my work history with my current employer and my previous employer. He asked me about my first job in canada which i did not mentioned in my application as i worked there for only 2 months. How did he know about my 1st job (he was having all the details of my first job). Anyways, leave it.
Today my consultant called me to inform that two of his clients have got the passport request thru express entry. today at around 14:00 hrs i called cic to know the status of my fsw application which was received on 29th Dec on which they told me that my file was received on 29th dec but they did not start the processing of my fsw application yet. call center person also informed me that my express entry decision has been made on 10th March and i would get it soon.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Passport request in less than a month?? Really weird!!!

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
nata_cap said:
Passport request in less than a month?? Really weird!!!
that's what my consultant told me. I am scared to know that my EE application decision has been made in just 17 days, I don't know what's happening in EE. I hope everything is ok.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
amit_gemini0206 said:
that's what my consultant told me. I am scared to know that my EE application decision has been made in just 17 days, I don't know what's happening in EE. I hope everything is ok.
either your lawyer is liar or you'r case is extraordinary as you are the highest tax payer in canada.

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
mizalberta said:
What do you see in your application status online?
it still says.

eligibility review on progress
medical passed
background check on progress.
rest of the other things are not needed at this time.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit_gemini0206 said:
it still says.

eligibility review on progress
medical passed
background check on progress.
rest of the other things are not needed at this time.
May be you are lucky ....

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah...

sorry Amit but...... we'll see.

meanwhile you can also check the status of your applications here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

the best is to chose to check it through UCI.

The weird thing for me... I just went there, and the first time that I see a change and it says that it was received on the 1st of Jan (when we made the profile) and that they started processing it on January 31st. We got invited on Feb 7th and submitted Feb 26th.