Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
i applied on feb 7..medicals feb 5 and still says "not needed at this time" :(

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
my lawyers told me today they started to receive positive eligibility assessments for some clients from draw 1. seems that things are moving forward which is a great news.

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
polojesef said:
my lawyers told me today they started to receive positive eligibility assessments for some clients from draw 1. seems that things are moving forward which is a great news.
That's good news, our time will come soon.

k1123

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
polojesef said:
thats gud i got ita from second draw

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hiii

Congrats to all gettng ita.
Can u plz guide me with the docs required after getting ita?
Do we need to submit medicals and police clearance after getting ita?

I didnt get ita yet. Should i apply for medicals just now? To save my time.

Please guide.

Thank u all.

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
polojesef said:
I wonder if CIC is processing applications based on the draws or based on the date the application was submitted? But its good to know that its moving fast :)

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
nata_cap said:
i applied on feb 7..medicals feb 5 and still says "not needed at this time" :(
I have the same application date and medical was also done on the same day but have no updates after that other than the review of eligibility which is in process.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Sometimes I wonder if CIC just goes through the list alphabetically - that would explain why Amit is the first to pass the medical test. :D

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
fl_pie said:
Sometimes I wonder if CIC just goes through the list alphabetically - that would explain why Amit is the first to pass the medical test. :D
Been wondering the same thing... Andrew1982(?) also seems to be ahead of the rest of us.

As one of the people who was mistakenly added to FSW then changed to CEC I wonder how much (if at all) that will delay us.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
qordbfla said:
31 Jan ITA
18 FEB Documents Submitted
18 FEB got AOR
19 FEB CIC is reviewing eligibility
24 FEB they started to check my background
12 MAR Review of medical results are Passed

step forward!!!
Please, were you asked to go for medicals or you went on your own?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to do the medical in order to submit the application, but can't do it before getting the ITA.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
colorblind said:
You have to do the medical in order to submit the application, but can't do it before getting the ITA.
Thanks for this information

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
The timeline from submitting all the documents, to receiving positive eligibility assessment is 4 weeks.

Lawyers gave me that update today. They received a memo from CIC.

Hope it holds

Ozzymechanic

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
polojesef said:
The timeline from submitting all the documents, to receiving positive eligibility assessment is 4 weeks.

Lawyers gave me that update today. They received a memo from CIC.

Hope it holds
Interesting my documents/application was submitted 9/2 but I still have had no change in my status

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
none of the lawyers have an inside information. and why would CIC give them memos with such an info.

When you go to a lawyer (who is an immigration consultant in 90% of the cases - not a lawyer) and you pay thousands of dollars... they should tell you that submitting the application through them will not give you any advantages or speed up the proccess.

Like the guy that posted yesterday that CIC called his company and after talking to the manager, they wanted to talk to him, it seems a scam. seems very suspicious that it happened that CIC announced that they do not make phone calls asking more info or details.

When we submit the application, there is one of the parts where it says interview - needed or not or whatever. I don't think CIC will call and chitchat with the applicant. They say we're going to be contacted through our account if they need more information from us.

So it seems to me that there are a lot of ppl spreading weird info and messing up with our already enough messed up heads.

I'm not saying the guy didn't get the phone call, but I find it hard to believe that it was the actual CIC officer.

So what I'll believe and look for is ppl's timelines, and updates made on it.

The she/he said, they said, I've heard, they think is just a waste of time.