Medical Updated- 27-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
06-08-2015
Hi Vishal,
Thanks for your message. Its true, finding a job may sometimes be very tormenting.. In my case I got 2 job offers, One thru a mentoring event organized by my settlement agency and the other thru LinkedIn Networking.. So networking helps..

You are welcome to ask any questions or assistance..

Regards
Nitin
:)

vishalv said:
Thanks Nitin for sharing your inspiring experience about settling in Canada. We are so happy to hear that you have forged a successful life in Canada. :)

Getting a job in Canada is not easy. You have to go through many trials and tribulations for getting one. From what I have learnt about the job search here is that networking is the key skill required to land a job.

It's nice to know someone is there, whom we can inquire from. I would definitely pm you of any query and Congrats for having a successful life in Canada. :)

Live2smile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-05-2016
plzhelp said:
Mine also shows no need at this time...but in GCMS notes it shows passed. Plus they already ask to provide my daughter's new passport coz her one is expiring in jan 2016. That means they want to request Pp.
what is GCMS notes? where I can check them?
what is your time line btw?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Live2smile said:
what is GCMS notes? where I can check them?
what is your time line btw?
GCMS notes is the internal progress report on your entire case. You can order those yourself if you are in Canada using the following

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

If you are outside Canada but know some one in Canada you could still do the same else check the following for other options.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

Live2smile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-05-2016
fkl said:
GCMS notes is the internal progress report on your entire case. You can order those yourself if you are in Canada using the following

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

If you are outside Canada but know some one in Canada you could still do the same else check the following for other options.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html
thank you!

zamboy

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Medical Updated- 27-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
06-08-2015
Thanks friends for sending in your queries, I hope I have been able to provide you with relevant and helpful inputs. I would be happy to advise and assist anyone who needs inputs on job search and settlement.. Pls share the word..

Nitin Bhalla :)

zamboy said:
Hi Vishal,
Thanks for your message. Its true, finding a job may sometimes be very tormenting.. In my case I got 2 job offers, One thru a mentoring event organized by my settlement agency and the other thru LinkedIn Networking.. So networking helps..

You are welcome to ask any questions or assistance..

Regards
Nitin
:)

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Hi Fellas;

The 23rd round was done with a min points of 460. I am invited with 465 :)

However, there is catch, the ITA letter that they sent me, they used my point from my profile in a months ago, which was 454, my current profile point is 465. Obviously there is something wrong with their software, or it's a human error. I can explain this in my cover letter when I apply, what you think seniors?

One more Q, my birth certificate was translated few years ago, do you think I need a new translation even if no change been in the certificate?

thank you

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
s-r-z said:
Hi Fellas;

The 23rd round was done with a min points of 460. I am invited with 465 :)

However, there is catch, the ITA letter that they sent me, they used my point from my profile in a months ago, which was 454, my current profile point is 465. Obviously there is something wrong with their software, or it's a human error. I can explain this in my cover letter when I apply, what you think seniors?

One more Q, my birth certificate was translated few years ago, do you think I need a new translation even if no change been in the certificate?

thank you
Hi,
I think it's advisable to explain this discrepancy in your cover letter.

Regarding the birth certificate, make sure that it is translated by a certified Canadian translator (If you are residing in Canada) or make sure that is translated by an agency authorized by your Government.

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
vishalv said:
Hi,
I think it's advisable to explain this discrepancy in your cover letter.

Regarding the birth certificate, make sure that it is translated by a certified Canadian translator (If you are residing in Canada) or make sure that is translated by an agency authorized by your Government.
Thanks vishlav, I am in Canada, and my certificate is translated by an authorized agency, however, it was 3-4 years ago, what I was wondering was that does it expire?!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
s-r-z said:
Thanks vishlav, I am in Canada, and my certificate is translated by an authorized agency, however, it was 3-4 years ago, what I was wondering was that does it expire?!
The translation will be sufficient for as per the requirements of CIC & you are good to go.

Good luck & all the best with your application. :)

C2016!

Dec 21, 2015
Hello Experts,

I am new to the forum, joined just yesterday. I have seen that people that gets AOR gets to medical passed status very quick.

But in my case seems to be different. This is my timeline

EE profile submitted on 3th December
AOR on 3th December
Request for S4 and S4a on 9th December
Submit of S4 and LOE for S4a (non applicable) 9th December

But I am still on Eligibility Review in progress status. Do you think this is normal?

Btw, I received ITA on the 27th Nov.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
C2016! said:
Hello Experts,

I am new to the forum, joined just yesterday. I have seen that people that gets AOR gets to medical passed status very quick.

But in my case seems to be different. This is my timeline

EE profile submitted on 3th December
AOR on 3th December
Request for S4 and S4a on 9th December
Submit of S4 and LOE for S4a (non applicable) 9th December

But I am still on Eligibility Review in progress status. Do you think this is normal?

Btw, I received ITA on the 27th Nov.

Thanks a lot for your answers.
The steps are not sequential. Eligibility review is never passed for any one as far as i know till the very end and remains "in progress".

So it is perfectly normal. Regarding medicals not being passed, you need to ensure first with your doctors that they actually sent / uploaded the results and when. You should start worry a bit if they have sent it more than 2 weeks ago and medicals haven't been updated.

C2016!

Dec 21, 2015
fkl said:
The steps are not sequential. Eligibility review is never passed for any one as far as i know till the very end and remains "in progress".
/
So it is perfectly normal. Regarding medicals not being passed, you need to ensure first with your doctors that they actually sent / uploaded the results and when. You should start worry a bit if they have sent it more than 2 weeks ago and medicals haven't been updated.

Thanks a lot for the clarification fkl, actually I did the medical exams back in july 2015, I have talked to the doctor and he said that he uploaded the results the same week I did the exams , (july as well).

Then I didn't submit medical till CIC requested on 3rd Dec after got my ITA. Medical last 1 year valid, so they should be valid by the time I submitted EE application along with medicals.

What should I do? there has been 2 weeks since i got AOR and 1 week since they requested additional S4 document. Am I still in the normal response timelines?

Thanks again

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
C2016! said:
Thanks a lot for the clarification fkl, actually I did the medical exams back in july 2015, I have talked to the doctor and he said that he uploaded the results the same week I did the exams , (july as well).

Then I didn't submit medical till CIC requested on 3rd Dec after got my ITA. Medical last 1 year valid, so they should be valid by the time I submitted EE application along with medicals.

What should I do? there has been 2 weeks since i got AOR and 1 week since they requested additional S4 document. Am I still in the normal response timelines?

Thanks again
You are most welcome. Since you have recently been requested additional docs and you provided those, you are perfectly fine. Probably because your medicals were an old submission and they might need to look those up or some thing else, they haven't pull those out yet (purely my guess). But we do not know. Generally if they have been asking you for stuff, it means some body is completing your profile for necessary things and if they have had any concern you would be notified.

I just think that like every thing else for the last month or so (for whatever reasons refugees processing or whatever), it might take a while to get through meds.

If i were you i won't be concerned. May be if a month passes and no updates on medicals, you might send the proof of medicals via CSI. But again i think the completeness check would have accounted for that already. So most likely its just that the results haven't been extracted / reviewed by CIC health branch.

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
C2016! said:

Thanks again

i submitted my application on the same date....is your ecas active..?!mine is not. i wonder it there r any problems with the site!!!
by the way......medical passed for me!

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
rahaarsh said:
i submitted my application on the same date....is your ecas active..?!mine is not. i wonder it there r any problems with the site!!!
by the way......medical passed for me!
ECAS is down since a month now...Don't worry they are saying that they are working on it...